charles woodson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

charles woodson?

apparently the packers might cut him.  He is a bit older at 36 but he is a great safety and could provide great vet leadership.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: charles woodson?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/woodson-hawk-loom-large-in-packers-cap-strategy-229931.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Old man Woodson?  No thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

too old...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. NO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

BB's strategy of old stiff DBs and mini-Me receivers isn't my favorite, so I'm worried he would go get him. The only old safety I'd want is Ed Reed...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

As a John Lynch type gamble on an incentive based deal, sure why not. I suspect somebody will pay him though.  

I'd rather have William Moore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

he's old but still better than most. if they dont sign talib or replace him with another solid corner then woodson might be worth signing for a year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I say bring him in and if he can still run sign him, if he can't don't. Defensive player of the year 2 years ago and he's been injured alot in the last 2 season. He could be a steal. I really don't want him here as a leader or a mentor, if that's the kind of pick up the team is interested in making then forget about it. We need the current leaders to step up, someone's going to have to do it when Brady's done

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

NE needs a SS not a FS

guess you finally got banned huh ricky?

"Godvernment"? go to a political site man ur tiring