Check out Coach next to Alosi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Check out Coach next to Alosi

I just try to picture Schlereth making that claim, say, across a table IN PERSON and him expecting fans to seriously let that slide when his Broncos clearly had a personnel advantage over all other NFL teams with that stunt they pulled.

How is this even debatable?

FA advantages where they could not only sign quality players, but KEEP ones they otherwise would have had to have let go.

He's an idiot.  And a phony.

Maybe he'll change that orange sun tanning he goes with in 2011.  Maybe peach this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Why we're on the subject of the Jets we need to start submitting ideas for their next reality TV show. The obvious one 'The Biggest Loser' is already taken.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

don't mess with Roc Hoover

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'm working at home today with ESPN on in the background and the tripping thing is becoming great comedy. I haven't checked BOOM all day for old cartoons.

Westhoff states he's never seen the Jets do it before while one of the inactive players that was part of the wall says they've been doing it all season. Schlereth is falling all over himself trying to downplay the whole thing.

In the meanwhile not a single peep about the Pats or Westhoff's accusation. I guess the video department still hasn't come up with any supporting evidence so they're going to pretend he never said it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Lest we should forget the accusations levied by a number of AFC West foes about the Broncos' "unique" zone blocking scheme that involved a lot of chop blocks and diving into the back of opponents' knees.

Sections
Shortcuts