check out last 5 qb ratings of qbs we faced: season vs against pats (for those still clinging to our dbs are not bad) and matt patricia on fixing the d.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

flacco 117 vs 77.9

fitz 81 vs 87

peyton 115 vs 102

russel wilson 133 vs 69

sanchez 90 vs 70

guess which one is against us and which is the rest of their games.

patricia in response to what specifically is difficult at this point with coaching up with the defense,

pressed several times continued ot talk in generalities and in circles, leaving those present to believe that either he doesnt know and isnt actually running the defense; or if he is, he is at just as much a loss as anyone else to figure it out.

bb said he was actually happy we had no 50 yard plays given up and that they had to earn it with 6 20 yard plays (that's how bad it is when bb is happy for several 20 yarders instead of the 50 yarders.

39 plays of 20 yards or more given up leads the league.

sanchexZwho struggled and hit 50% againSt the league, was 70% against us 

FOR 328 YARDS!!!!!......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Ouch! Thanks for that info but ouch! I wish they would play more man, the zone defense leaves guys wide open too often, sometimes there isn't a defender in sight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Ouch! Thanks for that info but ouch! I wish they would play more man, the zone defense leaves guys wide open too often, sometimes there isn't a defender in sight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

What Can You Say

cant get any worse , it strated last season and this season is not different at all ,

if you also take into account all the PI calls , no team wil use the run against us

just throw it deap and get a huge play or PI .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

What Can You Say

cant get any worse , it strated last season and this season is not different at all ,

if you also take into account all the PI calls , no team wil use the run against us

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

What Can You Say

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

You really think Patricia is going to tell the media exactly what the problem is and exactly what he's going to do to fix it?  Of course he talks in generalities.  He works for Bill Belichick, the master at not providing any concrete information about what the team is planning to do.  

Plus his answer was probably completely accurate.  The only way they're going to get better is if the players play better.  This isn't a scheme problem, it's a talent problem.  The key right now is Tavon Wilson . . . if he can grow into a decent safety, that will help big time.  Right now our safety play is even worse than our corner play.  The good news is that we have some young players who could develop with some time, so that's what we have to hope for.  They aren't going to pick up a good safety midseason unfortunately.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

You really think Patricia is going to tell the media exactly what the problem is and exactly what he's going to do to fix it?  Of course he talks in generalities.  He works for Bill Belichick, the master at not providing any concrete information about what the team is planning to do.  

Plus his answer was probably completely accurate.  The only way they're going to get better is if the players play better.  This isn't a scheme problem, it's a talent problem.  The key right now is Tavon Wilson . . . if he can grow into a decent safety, that will help big time.  Right now our safety play is even worse than our corner play.  The good news is that we have some young players who could develop with some time, so that's what we have to hope for.  They aren't going to pick up a good safety midseason unfortunately.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I feel we have some good things going on at times but its the end game where we are failing mostly.

I really feel like Kyle Arrington is the weak link. I never thought he was great but he def. regressed from last year and every completion on him he isnt even in the picture. They need to bench him outright. Ras is not worst than that. Dennard is playing and Moore is better so no need to see Kyle for a while if you ask me. He is killing this defens with his lack of one on one cover skills. If he play zone he is ok, but its bad this year...

It can only get better. Keep # 32 at Safety and blitz some more..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I think its time B.B. made a move or stop speakingin tongues and give us a real answer why he cant seem to field a competent secondary for a few years now..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think its time B.B. made a move or stop speakingin tongues and give us a real answer why he cant seem to field a competent secondary for a few years now..

[/QUOTE]

That's between him and Kraft. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's between him and Kraft. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I agree with BB... with MCC at safety the d was an improved unit overall.

NO DEEP THROWS .  That's big right there.  A couple break downs, but most of the 20 yarders were Sanchez making the perfect throw dropping it in there.

the guy was a first round pick.  He can throw .  He's had good games against pats before . He was too comfortable most of the night.

Keller killed them ( like they hadn't seen that before?) until they put ebner on him at the end.  That move worked...

obviously room for improvements , but you need to open your eyes to progress and stop crying about stats.  They tell only part of the story.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

NO DEEP THROWS .  That's big right there.  A couple break downs, but most of the 20 yarders were Sanchez making the perfect throw dropping it in there.

the guy was a first round pick.  He can throw .  He's had good games against pats before . He was too comfortable most of the night.

Keller killed them ( like they hadn't seen that before?) until they put ebner on him at the end.  That move worked...

obviously room for improvements , but you need to open your eyes to progress and stop crying about stats.  They tell only part of the story.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

thnks jr, I never noticed that..I'll have to go back n look