check out last 5 qb ratings of qbs we faced: season vs against pats (for those still clinging to our dbs are not bad) and matt patricia on fixing the d.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think its time B.B. made a move or stop speakingin tongues and give us a real answer why he cant seem to field a competent secondary for a few years now..

[/QUOTE]

He is incapable of saying - I can't draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Site working like crap today with posts not responding to click.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You really think Patricia is going to tell the media exactly what the problem is and exactly what he's going to do to fix it?  Of course he talks in generalities.  He works for Bill Belichick, the master at not providing any concrete information about what the team is planning to do.  

Plus his answer was probably completely accurate.  The only way they're going to get better is if the players play better.  This isn't a scheme problem, it's a talent problem.  The key right now is Tavon Wilson . . . if he can grow into a decent safety, that will help big time.  Right now our safety play is even worse than our corner play.  The good news is that we have some young players who could develop with some time, so that's what we have to hope for.  They aren't going to pick up a good safety midseason unfortunately.  

[/QUOTE]

"This isn't a scheme problem, it's a talent problem. "

dont know that i agree with that.

scheme, techniques taught, talent, coaching calls. everything

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with BB... with MCC at safety the d was an improved unit overall.

NO DEEP THROWS .  That's big right there.  A couple break downs, but most of the 20 yarders were Sanchez making the perfect throw dropping it in there.

the guy was a first round pick.  He can throw .  He's had good games against pats before . He was too comfortable most of the night.

Keller killed them ( like they hadn't seen that before?) until they put ebner on him at the end.  That move worked...

obviously room for improvements , but you need to open your eyes to progress and stop crying about stats.  They tell only part of the story.

[/QUOTE]

when Ebner came in the Jet's were lining up keller in the slot and it was obvious Ebner's only job was to jam him the entire 5 yards. Keller never got another free release after Ebner was put in.

[/QUOTE]

nice thanks for spottign and saying. watching online its hard to catch everything

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I feel we have some good things going on at times but its the end game where we are failing mostly.

I really feel like Kyle Arrington is the weak link. I never thought he was great but he def. regressed from last year and every completion on him he isnt even in the picture. They need to bench him outright. Ras is not worst than that. Dennard is playing and Moore is better so no need to see Kyle for a while if you ask me. He is killing this defens with his lack of one on one cover skills. If he play zone he is ok, but its bad this year...

It can only get better. Keep # 32 at Safety and blitz some more..

[/QUOTE]

agreed on yoru assessments and i said the same last year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with BB... with MCC at safety the d was an improved unit overall.

NO DEEP THROWS .  That's big right there.  A couple break downs, but most of the 20 yarders were Sanchez making the perfect throw dropping it in there.

the guy was a first round pick.  He can throw .  He's had good games against pats before . He was too comfortable most of the night.

Keller killed them ( like they hadn't seen that before?) until they put ebner on him at the end.  That move worked...

obviously room for improvements , but you need to open your eyes to progress and stop crying about stats.  They tell only part of the story.

[/QUOTE]

sanchez has sucked against the league all year.

smell the coffee

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

bredbru-  Go find a Jets board if you want to bash the Patriots on a daily basis.  We're 4-3; 2-0 in division; #1 in AFC East.  Go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

bredbru-  Go find a Jets board if you want to bash the Patriots on a daily basis.  We're 4-3; 2-0 in division; #1 in AFC East.  Go Pats!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

go to sleep if you dont like pats fans who are true to their team not zombies

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

go to sleep if you dont like pats fans who are true to and want the best for and of their team (not zombies).

ignore if you dont like

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

THIS SITE IS AWSOME! WORKING GREAT!

Sections
Shortcuts