Check out this Super Gronk shirt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Check out this Super Gronk shirt

Hey Everyone, sorry for the cheap plug, but get over to GronkNation.com and get the new SuperGronk t-shirt.  I would love for this to be their best seller!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Check out this Super Gronk shirt

TFB you've been doing great work aruond here for years. No cheap plug you've earned every plug you want. I'm sure there will be a number of people who've wanted to order your stuff going to that site

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

That's awesome!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Love it. Are they in kids sizes as well? My grandson is 4 and Gronk is his favorite player. Good Job!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Check out this Super Gronk shirt:
    [QUOTE]Love it. Are they in kids sizes as well? My grandson is 4 and Gronk is his favorite player. Good Job!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  No, it doesn't look like they sell this one in youth sizes.  They do have a couple of different youth t-shirts for sale tho.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

TFB12, I'd suggest you create your own site and start plugging any time you like, you've got a big enough body of work?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Careful with copyright issues, that's all I'm saying.

Aside from that...I see the potential for a booming poster/shirt business with your designs.

Can't hurt to shoot off some emails to some companies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Doctor Loveless. Show Doctor Loveless's posts

Very nicely done, but you never did the Battle ship with Brady and offense I suggestedFrown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

you should do a Gronkenstein with spikes coming out of his neck and a flat head and stuff.......maybe he could be saying,... "Gronk like spike ball"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Careful with copyright issues, that's all I'm saying.   Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are correct.  Do you happen to know about those?

[QUOTE]Aside from that...I see the potential for a booming poster/shirt business with your designs. Can't hurt to shoot off some emails to some companies.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I would love to be making some money from these things.  Not sure where to go from here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Very nicely done, but you never did the Battle ship with Brady and offense I suggested
    Posted by Doctor Loveless[/QUOTE]
    Not yet!  But I haven't decided not to do it either Laughing

You gave me some great ideas that I haven't forgot about.  Still kicking around some ideas on how to do it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]you should do a Gronkenstein with spikes coming out of his neck and a flat head and stuff.......maybe he could be saying,... "Gronk like spike ball"
    Posted by BoisesBiggestPatsFan[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, yes good idea.  I'm currently revising the Gronkinator one I did last year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Check out this Super Gronk shirt : Thanks!  No, it doesn't look like they sell this one in youth sizes.  They do have a couple of different youth t-shirts for sale tho.  
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Sections
Shortcuts