Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial

It is going to air at halftime of the Monday night game between the Patriots and Dolphins -- pretty cool.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2011/09/08/check-out-tom-bradys-new-uggs-commercial/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial

In Response to Re: Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial:
    Pretty basic. Awful music. Gomer will be jealous his commericals aren't running this year.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

...I doubt Peyton will be envious of an Uggs endorsement...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That's H-O-T hot!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

UGGh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

God save us all. I can just see that moron Phillyfan now. Phillyfan: ohhhhhh (picking his nose) well your QB did an UGGS add hahaha so he is not as good as my QB. Everyone else on the planet: You mean your QB who started a dog fighting ring on the side instead of doing an UGGS add? Phillyfan: ohhhhhhhh..... shut up.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I'm in your head dude. LOL.

Hey, gotta give brady props, at least it is not a mens cologne and him caressing a sheep tenderly. Maybe he should do a commercial about child support or dads of unmarried children?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

where are all tommy's linemen?  I thought he didn't do commercials without his linemen. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Well, tom Brady will not only be its new poster boy but also a part owner UGGs. Good for him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

where are all tommy's linemen?  I thought he didn't do commercials without his linemen. 
    Posted by UD6

I don't know but I do know he hasn't thrown them under the bus yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Well that is kind of what he's done.  You guys said he would never do a commercial without them, and while he is free to change his mind, if that is the general feeling, then by changing his mind and going it alone, that is kind of like throwing them under the bus. 

Maybe he gave them all a pair of uggs as an apology.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Well, tom Brady will not only be its new poster boy but also a part owner UGGs. Good for him.
    Posted by NYPat

Next it is manbags and hair products.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckettistheman. Show beckettistheman's posts

What's the big deal?? I'd buy them for my boyfriend/husband, they are nice and good quality!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckettistheman. Show beckettistheman's posts

LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I really don't see what the big deal is over this, it's just a shoe commercial. If anything it shows viewers that the company produces shoes for men that aren't fluffy teeny bopper booties. He isn't prancing around like a fairy or anything. Who cares?

The music is terrible though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckettistheman. Show beckettistheman's posts

I read these chats all the time, but i hardly ever post because of the trolls.  They are so aggravating, i just laugh and keep to myself.  I had to post because every time Brady does anything, he's torn apart over it.  If anyone had the offers Brady has, they'd take them for sure.

As long as he keeps playing good football, i don't give a crap what he does.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial : It isn't. The guy does ONE endorsement deal for the first time in almost 10 years, and it's a big deal because of jealousy and tools who never kissed a girl, want to make it a big deal. The difference is Brady probably takes all the money and puts into charities he and Giselle work for/with, instead of doing 2,371 commericals per year thinking you're funny and doing commericals with your brother.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

LOL, yeah, that is exactly what he does. Man you are one gullable guy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

I read these chats all the time, but i hardly ever post because of the trolls.  They are so aggravating, i just laugh and keep to myself.  I had to post because every time Brady does anything, he's torn apart over it.  If anyone had the offers Brady has, they'd take them for sure.   As long as he keeps playing good football, i don't give a crap what he does.
    Posted by beckettistheman

He is reported to have a deal with a salon around the aera for facials, and of course he also does part time drivers education for Audi.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Should be uuuugghhhh what crap!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckettistheman. Show beckettistheman's posts

He got a nice contract for Smart Water a few years back too.  The Under Armor deal was huge for him.  I agree, he seems like a pretty savy business man.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckettistheman. Show beckettistheman's posts

LOL...i know, i see it all the time, that's why i don't post much on these boards.  Every single one of us would do the same thing.

Sections
Shortcuts