Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial

It's a shame that someone so awesome would be the face for a line of shoes that are so lame

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

That's true, Uggs ain't cheap and just because you have money it doesn't mean you have good taste or brains. Some of their stuff for women isn't terrible though.

In Response to Re: Check out Tom Brady’s new UGGs commercial:
    Yea but stupid people buy stupid sh*t and he is smart enough to know that. Sh*t I would invest if i knew what the he// I was doing lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

music is tight.  i understand your argument that anyone can talk in a record.

why don't you do that and try selling the rap record.  toughest thing to do when making music is selling yourself to a fan base.  No other music genre requires that you sell yourself and your music. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I'll stick with Timberland's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

With the deals set up in place and setting up for the future does this change Bradys thinking about when to Retire?
      I was thinking  with Manning neck surgery it might have got Brady thinking about retiring ealier so he dont end up like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Who knows what he would be envious of other than the fact his 2,173 total commerical total is now threatened. lmao
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Good one Russ.

Brady does endorsements, a lot outside the country that we never see. I remember travelling in Europe a few years back and seeing some. he's smart about what he picks, unlike Gomer. Gomer is just an endorsement wh0r3. I can't think of a brand he doesn't endorse.

Lets hope we don't see Gomer start endorsing the Pride go-go Ultra X 4-wheel....
    http://www.scooter.com/Pride_Go_Go_Ultra_X_4_Wheel/p/15/c/5/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Foot fetishist anyone? Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

With the deals set up in place and setting up for the future does this change Bradys thinking about when to Retire?   I was thinking  with Manning neck surgery it might have got Brady thinking about retiring ealier so he dont end up like that.
    Posted by patsrkillers

Nah. TB wants a couple more SB trophies then he can be Mr. Mom and get TB Jr. schooled on being a QB, while G goes out and makes 35 million a year being a model.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I've got to laugh at the posters complaining about uggs. I don't think I've ever seen a pair but it's funny that some of these same people would cough up $175 bucks for air jordan sneakers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Just this on the sidebar of the Forum

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Hey Russ,
    I was looking for that Sancheeze picture while he was in college with the cut off shirt..can you please send along?
    I'm going to do some creative photoshopping

Sections
Shortcuts