Check this site out. Is it legit?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Check this site out. Is it legit?

Pro jerseys for incredibly good prices. Seemed too good to be true, wanted some opinion before buying.

SincereJerseys.com

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Check this site out. Is it legit?

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Pro jerseys for incredibly good prices. Seemed too good to be true, wanted some opinion before buying.

SincereJerseys.com

Boston Red Sox Authentic 1939 Ted Williams Home Jersey by Mitchell & Ness
    Mitchell & Ness $18.90 Sounds to good to be true....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

dgalehouse from the sox forum just told me he bought a Bruschi jersey from them, and the quality and price were good. Said he was very satisfied. Also said it comes from Asia, which might explain the price.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Men's Nike New England Patriots #12 Tom Brady Dark Blue jersey

$22  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

probably quality knock offs  made by 7 year olds in mexican or chinese sweat shops working for 2 cents an hour.

for an excellent price....(twirling moustache....)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

haha indeed but there's no way a legit company could afford to pay for the production of authentic stitched jerseys and make a profit selling them for $20 a pop. 

maybe, but see my above post about what dgalehouse from the sox forum just told me.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

hey at best you get an unbelievable bargain on a great product at worst you lose $20.. go for it.

checking out some of the online videos, honestly, it looks like better quality stuff than I got at a sports store in the mall. it's nike stuff, and they are on facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. so it's not as if they're unknown. think i might give it a shot and see what i get.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

i just checked out the FB page. the first kaepernick that popped up immediately looked like a fake to me. the lettering looks awkward and the cut of the bottom of the jersey looks crooked. then i compared it to NFL.com official jerseys and you can see the letters and spacing is much different. 

at best i'd say they are like the marshall's or of sports gear selling "irregulars" that can't be sold at high end stores. they look fake to me though. it also costs more for shipping than it does for the actual jerseys themselves. 

but the shipping cost is per order, not per item. if you order multiple items, it's still the same price.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Totally fake... here is info on their domain name.  Wouldn't trust them with my money. 

Whois

Domain Name : foreverjersey.com

Registrant Contact Information :
    dandan ping
    wang dan ping
    cnnshoe@gmail.com
    xiang dian kuai le tian di A don 1402 shi, 361000
    tel:
    fax:
    Registration Date :2011-4-20
    Expiration Date : 2012-4-20

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

hey at best you get an unbelievable bargain on a great product at worst you lose $20.. go for it.

checking out some of the online videos, honestly, it looks like better quality stuff than I got at a sports store in the mall. it's nike stuff, and they are on facebook, twitter, youtube, etc. so it's not as if they're unknown. think i might give it a shot and see what i get.

Let us know how it turns out, how long it takes to get them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

$22  

Those numbers look very shiny.  The real jerseys don't have those shiny type of numbers, they look kind of gay. Plus the logo looks screen printed.  The jerseys from NFL.com are all stitched on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And your credit card number!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

probably quality knock offs  made by 7 year olds in mexican or chinese sweat shops working for 2 cents an hour.

Definitely made in China (I'd guess most Reebok and Nike items are), here is what they say under shipping.

Shipping
    We deliver all the items through EMS, DHL or FedEx express service, they are safe and quick! Nomally it only takes 7-12 days after we sent the items out to all over the world!
    We charge $27.9 each order as shipping fee. It's expensive because we delivery the items through airplane from China to your place.
    Maybe some items will delay at the airport or custom for few days, that is normal. Please be patient. If you don't receive your items in 12 days, please feel free to contact us!

For $52 ($22 and $30 for shipping), you can get the same quality or better Pats Jerseys at your local Reebok Outlet. I have seen some of these (Merriweather, Ocho etc.) for under $30. And you can at least see what you are buying before hand. Or try eBay.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sounds like everyone is describing Walmart.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Definitely made in China (I'd guess most Reebok and Nike items are), here is what they say under shipping.

Shipping
    We deliver all the items through EMS, DHL or FedEx express service, they are safe and quick! Nomally it only takes 7-12 days after we sent the items out to all over the world!
    We charge $27.9 each order as shipping fee. It's expensive because we delivery the items through airplane from China to your place.
    Maybe some items will delay at the airport or custom for few days, that is normal. Please be patient. If you don't receive your items in 12 days, please feel free to contact us!

For $52 ($22 and $30 for shipping), you can get the same quality or better Pats Jerseys at your local Reebok Outlet. I have seen some of these (Merriweather, Ocho etc.) for under $30. And you can at least see what you are buying before hand. Or try eBay.

But that shipping is for the entire order, not per item. You could order a dozen items and still pay the same for shipping.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

no, i would use pay pal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

$22  

Those numbers look very shiny.  The real jerseys don't have those shiny type of numbers, they look kind of gay. Plus the logo looks screen printed.  The jerseys from NFL.com are all stitched on.

depends. I have some old Niners jerseys i bought in the 90's at the mall that were screen printed. even after all these years they still look like new. but if you watch the videos they show close ups of the items. looks like the numbers and logos are stitched on most of the jerseys. it's reebok and nike stuff, same crap you get over here. but dgalehouse from the sox forum said he has ordered from them before, and their stuff was great. plus, they're on FB, twitter, youtube, etc., and also have a paypal account. so they are legit, i'm more worried about the fit of the items to be honest.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

no, i would use pay pal.

I say go for it then.  I'm pretty positive that they aren't going to look exactly like the real ones you get here in the U.S. from NFL, and stores like that.  But if you don't mind that then give it a try.  The people who know jersey's will notice that your's is a fake, those who don't know probably won't.  If it makes no difference to you then go for it.  Costs about as much as a nice team t-shirt and this would be better then wearing a t-shirt if you like to wear jersey's.  I don't so I would go for a nice team t-shirt or seatshirt, hoodie.  However, my son likes to wear a jersey so it would matter to him, he likes the real ones.  Just my two cents.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

no, i would use pay pal.

I say go for it then.  I'm pretty positive that they aren't going to look exactly like the real ones you get here in the U.S. from NFL, and stores like that.  But if you don't mind that then give it a try.  The people who know jersey's will notice that your's is a fake, those who don't know probably won't.  If it makes no difference to you then go for it.  Costs about as much as a nice team t-shirt and this would be better then wearing a t-shirt if you like to wear jersey's.  I don't so I would go for a nice team t-shirt or seatshirt, hoodie.  However, my son likes to wear a jersey so it would matter to him, he likes the real ones.  Just my two cents.

Well, I actually cancelled the order because I wanted to use pay pal but had trouble. They sent a pay pal confirmation, I ok'd it, then they said they had not received payment from pay pal. Kept saying "are you sure? check again, we have not received payment" etc. They said they would take a check, but I'm not doing that. Didn't like the smell of it, so I cancelled. No way I'm giving out credit card numbers, and I'm not sending a check. We'll wait a bit and see what 56redsox gets, he placed a $90 order from them. If he gets his order safely, I may re-order something from them. We will see.

Sections
Shortcuts