Chiefs Gameplan Discussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Re: Chiefs Gameplan Discussion

Like most of you, I agree this should be an easy W. But what I don't want to see is that backup QB making some good completions early on that will allow KC to gain som confidence and make them believe they can create an upset.

Finish them off early and decidedly!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Backup Quarterbacks can give the Patriots fits.  Look at Buffalo and Green Bay last year.  I would like to see the Patriots play a solid game against all their remaining opponents.  It is important with this young team to build consistancy.  They should play every week as if they were against a Superbowl contendor.  This will help when the playoffs roll around.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Chiefs Gameplan Discussion:
    [QUOTE]Backup Quarterbacks can give the Patriots fits.  Look at Buffalo and Green Bay last year.  I would like to see the Patriots play a solid game against all their remaining opponents.  It is important with this young team to build consistancy.  They should play every week as if they were against a Superbowl contendor.  This will help when the playoffs roll around.
    Posted by msteven[/QUOTE]

Fitz ended up becoming a full time starter and the Packers are a stacked team offensively even without Rodgers.  KC has been bad on O even with Cassel.  I don't think it's quite the same, but I agree this is definitely a trap game.  I'd be shocked if it didn't end in a W although it might be closer than it should.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

this backup QB is a runner..don't let him out of the pocket....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Anything short of a 38-10 beatdown would be a disappointment. I fully expect us to completely dismantle the Chiefs this week and expect another strong defensive performance! Playing this many cup cakes in the second half I just hope we're ready for the first playoff game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]This game and the Colts game are perfect chances to experiment a little on both sides of the ball. On O the Chiefs D is pretty porous. I want to see Ridley get a number of snaps to get his confidence up and I want to see Price on the field for significant snaps to get some reps with Brday. Of course don't force either but I think you can work both in nicely without being a determent On D I want an aggressive D. I want them to attack and continue to attack. As with the O I want them to gain confidence and feel that they can get to the QB at anytime. I don't even know who Cassel's backup is but I can't imagine that they can tear the secondary apart if you are rushing 5-6. I want the QB with fear in his eyes all day running for his life. Of course I also want them to win but great opportunity to try some stuff out and build some confidence
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

we're thinking alike. though i add sit the ailing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE] I would really like the OLine to block for Ridley and see what happens along with Woodhead in for most of the game.Best to let BJGE not even play,does anyone know how bad his injury is?
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

I hear he has a Maroneyblastoma tumor.  Not a good prognosis for his NFL future.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The hurry up seem to always work.  Maybe we should come out in it to start the 2nd half.  I'm getting sick of deferring only to go 3 and out. Run for 0, Run for 2, Inc pass then Punt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed. BB never really does all that well against first time QBs. I still think it's about their run, though. Contain and stop it by halftime and that should be the ticket.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

that was when the pass rush was nowhere to be found. we got carter now.

Sections
Shortcuts