Chiefs vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Chiefs vs Patriots Game Thread

In Response to Re: Chiefs vs Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Go Carter!!! jeffphowe   Jeff Howe   Tyler Palko has a real awkward throwing motion. Takes him a while to get rid of the ball.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Rocky, if he doesn't get rid of it his PAL (will b) KO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss 
    Complete inactives: Chung, McCourty, Faulk, Tarpinian, Mallett, Fletcher and Spikes.

Ouch!  3 LB's are out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiefs vs Patriots Game Thread : Rocky, if he doesn't get rid of it his PAL (will b) KO
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to seeing the pass rush after last week

I am really hoping to see Hoyer in the 2nd half

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Two things I'd like to see tonight.The obvious one--a win and NO MORE INJURIES. Is it me or are QBs dropping like flies this season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

So great news!

shalise manza young 
    Marcus Cannon is active for the first game of his career

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Brian McIntyre 
     inactives: WR Keary Colbert, TE Anthony Becht, T Steve Maneri, DE Brandon Bair, DE Glenn Dorsey, LB Demorrio Williams, S Jon McGraw

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Suzy Kolber doing pregame on ESPN, and she is looking hot. She must have found the fountain of youth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Analysis from Patriots inactives

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss 
    Jersey watch: Patriots in the silver pants, blue jerseys and sliver helmets tonight. Chiefs in the red pants, white jerseys & red helmets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiefs vs Patriots Game Thread : Well Tex, the Pats beat the Cowboys!..lol

RESPONSE: They barely beat the 6-4 Cowboys at home...and lost at home to the Giants.  How good are the Cowboys?

The Pats front half schedule was tough. I think it ranked as either the toughest strength of schedule or darn near close. THat is a good thing, they were tested early, and are at teh top of the division. We need to close the back half out stronger than the front, get some kids healthy, and then make the push for the playoffs. This is not an easy game per se, but I think htey handle the Chefs 35-17. Eagles next week should be interesting...

RESPONSE: I agree with most of what you've said above. But, the Patriots need to show that they have what it takes to beat the "big boys". A big win tonight, followed an impressive win in Philly, would be a good sign that the Pats are on the right track.   
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

[QUOTE]Suzy Kolber doing pregame on ESPN, and she is looking hot. She must have found the fountain of youth.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Can't see Suzy without thinking of this - LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Analysis from Patriots inactives http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4710066/analysis-from-patriots-inactives-9
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Cold, Hard Football Facts.com is predicting a Patriots' win, but a close game:
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_4710_Patriots_team_report%3A_Why_MNF_could_be_closer_than_you_think.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Tonights season ticket

zdqkot.jpg

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiefs vs Patriots Game Thread : I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. The Patriots are not an elite team right now. Actually, this team is one of the worst in the Belichick era. Luckily, no one else is elite either, so the Patriots are still winning. I expect New England to win tonight but not in a blowout. The rest of the schedule looks easy on paper but I think they could lose one or two of their remaining games. They will make the playoffs easily and the hot team will represent the AFC in the super bowl but will lose to the NFC qualifier.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I hope that the Pats get the chance to represent the AFC in the SB...win or lose. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jeff Howe 
    The Chiefs' assistant coaches include defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel, DL coach Anthony Pleasant and DQC coach Otis Smith. Former Pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]So great news! shalisemyoung   shalise manza young   Marcus Cannon is active for the first game of his career
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Awesome

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Greg A. Bedard 
    Good news for Aaron Hernandez fans: the Patriots TE is no longer wearing a knee brace, at least in warmups.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

shalise manza young 
    J. Kraft says NE leads the league in # of players who have taken a snap on defense this year, with 35. Carolina 2nd with 28

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

good to see Cannon out there stretching, hope he gets to play. Got a glimpse of Carter breathing in the cold air and just staring at the sky. hope the defense destroys the chiefs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I'm stuck out of tv viewing.  Anyone have a link for streaming the game?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hi all. i predict a pats victory!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiefs vs Patriots Game Thread : I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. The Patriots are not an elite team right now. Actually, this team is one of the worst in the Belichick era. Luckily, no one else is elite either, so the Patriots are still winning. I expect New England to win tonight but not in a blowout. The rest of the schedule looks easy on paper but I think they could lose one or two of their remaining games. They will make the playoffs easily and the hot team will represent the AFC in the super bowl but will lose to the NFC qualifier.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    Wow, you are such a positive thinker!  Every team may have its flaws and one can believe they can overcome them to win games.. but, you, well, who is to say the Patriots will not be the HOT team in the playoffs like the Packers were last year?  You are definitely a "downer debbie" here!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

looks like pats are short on linebackers......thinking of suiting up. Though i might be called for roughing the passer a bit too many times.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Price is active; Cannon is active - hoping for good games from these two....

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts