CHILL PEOPLE!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

CHILL PEOPLE!!!!!

I know everyone is a lil worried from our D looking like a pop warner defense against the rams but c'mon people its just pre season.
    We looked great against two very good teams in weeks 1 and 2 and very few people were talking about how good we are, now we play a crappy game against the rams where we were experimenting on D and lost by "1" single point and everyone comes out the closet to critize, " misery loves company". Well i feel like our D is gonna be just fine, maybe not great but they'll show up. Everyone keeps talking about experience and how we dont have any because were a young Defense, HELLO THIS IS A YOUNG MAN"S SPORT, if we had all our "OLD" players we would be hearing how old and slow are D is and thats y we lost to the rams, well we got younger give the young players a chance and stop the MADNESS. Every game is not gonna be a great game this is the NFL winning isnt that easy, why dont some of yall get from behind your screens and get on the field if you think you can do SOOOOO!!!! much better. Alot of "good" teams looked crappy this pre season thats wat pre season is for; to get the plays and players where they need to be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!!

This is what you need to do. Stick your finger as far down your throat as possible and manage to throw up all that coolaid you have drank.

Here's the problem:
    1. Aside from Banta Cain there is no one that is a good pass rusher in their front seven.
    2. They used to be too old and now they are to young. You know what they could have done to avoid this problem? Sign players that are in their prime and are.....GOOD!
    3.THey have spent a lot of their resources (draft picks over and over and cash) on a secondary that had better be outstanding this year, because they will be covering all day.
    4. I'm tired of us standing at the plate waiting for the right outside linebacker to come along. How many pitches did we let go by? A hundred? Hopefully Cunningham is the second coming.
    5.  Our D Line is not very deep to say the least. If we can roll out three starters that are affective, who will back them up?
    I could go on, but really what's the point, once the coolaid drinkers get the taste and it's in their system they'll do without logic or common sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

As disapointed as I am in what appears to be a lack of progress on the defensive side, I still say they go 10 and 6. If you have Brady and Belicheck there is always a chance that you're going to beat the next guy. I just feel like they are wasting away precious years that Brady has left by not making the improvements on defense. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

In Response to Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]This is what you need to do. Stick your finger as far down your throat as possible and manage to throw up all that coolaid you have drank. Here's the problem: 1. Aside from Banta Cain there is no one that is a good pass rusher in their front seven. 2. They used to be too old and now they are to young. You know what they could have done to avoid this problem? Sign players that are in their prime and are.....GOOD! 3.THey have spent a lot of their resources (draft picks over and over and cash) on a secondary that had better be outstanding this year, because they will be covering all day. 4. I'm tired of us standing at the plate waiting for the right outside linebacker to come along. How many pitches did we let go by? A hundred? Hopefully Cunningham is the second coming. 5.  Our D Line is not very deep to say the least. If we can roll out three starters that are affective, who will back them up? I could go on, but really what's the point, once the coolaid drinkers get the taste and it's in their system they'll do without logic or common sense.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]
    With all due respect this young man is right about the facts. I am new here from Philadelphia but as I have been reading the Patriot defense does lack any good rushing linebacker. Not to mention no real force driven style players that send fright to any other teams. If you lack this then you must have a system that runs as clockwork and these boys are mighty young and inexperienced for that. You dont have to panic but I do believe common sense dictates that the defense of the Patriots will struggle this season. Heres to hoping the offense may put up 45 points every game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]This is what you need to do. Stick your finger as far down your throat as possible and manage to throw up all that coolaid you have drank. Here's the problem: 1. Aside from Banta Cain there is no one that is a good pass rusher in their front seven. 2. They used to be too old and now they are to young. You know what they could have done to avoid this problem? Sign players that are in their prime and are.....GOOD! 3.THey have spent a lot of their resources (draft picks over and over and cash) on a secondary that had better be outstanding this year, because they will be covering all day. 4. I'm tired of us standing at the plate waiting for the right outside linebacker to come along. How many pitches did we let go by? A hundred? Hopefully Cunningham is the second coming. 5.  Our D Line is not very deep to say the least. If we can roll out three starters that are affective, who will back them up? I could go on, but really what's the point, once the coolaid drinkers get the taste and it's in their system they'll do without logic or common sense.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

they had an off night in preseason. your analysis has alot of holes in it. did you find anything wrong with the first two games?

i'd rather sign young players in late rounds with talent than "players in their prime" who lay an egg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I wish I could. Darn Maine weather.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Only people panicking are the, well, ask Dwight. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I totally agree with the idea that we will be a great team down the line with all of our draft picks and the maturing of our players, but do we really want to wait 2 to 3 years for these guys come around when Brady may have 5 to 6 years left in him?

That's why I am so hard on this pass-rush thing.  If we could try and get one difference maker in that area that might help out immensely.  I just see that if we generate more pressure it will help out the entire defense and help us over look over some of the growing pains.  Obviously I could be wrong, but if there is one hole it's the rush. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!! : And here is another fact, Einstein. I love when I can call some Einstein in a condescending way and because some uses Einstein as an avatar to insinuate they are smart.  The irony. Anyway, Belichick did not gameplan in games 1, 2 or 3 and won't for Game 4. How long have you been watching the Pats for?   Are you to new to the game of football? Do you think when BB actually comes in with a gameplan, has the units watch collected game tape, etc, he's going to come up with a good gameplan or a bad one? Why is the D had little no complaints in Weeks 1 and Week 2, but now after a poor reaction to zone schemes, they are "awful" and will sink the team to a no better than "8-8" record? I know the answers, but you don't.   I would suggest you try to learn the game instead of pretending a SB Dynasty is formed out of the woodwork. This season cannot come soon enough and these MtHurl types and others will have some crow to eat pretty soon. Darius Butler's penalty was the WORST thing in Week 1 and the worst thing in Week 2 was Mayo and Spikes in pass coverage. That's darn good.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]
    Let me ask you this question young man. Where and what part of the Patriot team organization do you work for? How often each week do you speak to Bill Belichick ro any of the coaches on the Patriot staff?

You by far from what I have read are the most rediculous individual on this forum board. I now can see why people not only dislike you but cannot stand you.

You sit on this board and act as though you have some knowledge of insight into the coaches and players of the Patriot Team. Let me be one of many to just tell you this, YOU HAVE NONE. You live in a dream world where you criticise every and anyones thoughts to situations they see and speak about. Obviously you have what is called , "LITTEL MAN"S SYNDROME".  If you are a married individual this speaks volumes as to why you come here each and every day, and thats to make yourself feel like you are a big enough man, obviously what you cannot do in your own home.

Sir, you have about as much knowledge of this football team and it's coaching staff as you do the Pope in Rome. You are an obligatory bafoon and nothing more. Your continual condescending remarks made at people who speak in here show only your astute level of ambiguity.  In other words you are nothing more than an immoral incompetent who trys to highlight yourself by belittling others.

Your feeble attempts at your football charade of knowledge is nothing more than slightly comical.  How sad you must try to live out your lackluster and insignificant life by pretending to know the Patriot organization and what it aspires to do.

If trying to make yourself feel like a man by putting people down is what gives you fleeting power in your world of nothingness, then I guess the people here may grant you that space to live. You are not worth wasting thoughts or energy on. As from what I have read you are one of the most hated members in this forum and continue to be the brunt of all the best jokes.

Go and drink yourself a nice hot cup of tea, and when you feel ready to talk nicely about a good sports team then we may continue.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

This is what you need to do. Stick your finger as far down your throat as possible and manage to throw up all that coolaid you have drank.

Here's the problem:
    1. Aside from Banta Cain there is no one that is a good pass rusher in their front seven.
    2. They used to be too old and now they are to young. You know what they could have done to avoid this problem? Sign players that are in their prime and are.....GOOD!
    3.THey have spent a lot of their resources (draft picks over and over and cash) on a secondary that had better be outstanding this year, because they will be covering all day.
    4. I'm tired of us standing at the plate waiting for the right outside linebacker to come along. How many pitches did we let go by? A hundred? Hopefully Cunningham is the second coming.
    5.  Our D Line is not very deep to say the least. If we can roll out three starters that are affective, who will back them up?
    I could go on, but really what's the point, once the coolaid drinkers get the taste and it's in their system they'll do without logic or common sense.

DO ME A FAVOR.  STICK YOUR FINGER DOWN YOUR THROAT AND VOMIT UP ALL THAT BILE YOU HAVE.  ITS BLOCKING ALL YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS AND YOUR BRAIN ISN'T GETTING ENOUGH NUTRITION.  AGAIN, YOU TAKE ONE GAME, IGNORE TWO, AND TREAT THE ONE LIKE IT IS THE ABSOLUTE TEMPLATE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.  THIS IS POOR THINKING.  YOU DO IT OFTEN.  OH, AND ITS NOT COOLAID, ITS KOOLAID.  GET IT RIGHT.  GET A GRIP.  LETS MEET BACK HERE IN A FEW GAMES, YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO THE FORUM FOR YOUR OFF BASE WILD REMARKS.  IF YOU GOT THE NADS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

AND PHIZZELWHATEVER........  YOU SPELLED LITTLE WRONG.  YOU SPELLED  RIDICULOUS WRONG.  AND BUFFOON.  I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WANT TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR RED WAGON FOR.  BUT IF YOU CAN'T SPELL, WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOUR OPINION?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Why all the hate?  Dont' people have an opinion on this thing or what?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!! : As opposed to your boyfriend implying we drink Kool Aid and have no mind to think for ourselves??   Wouldn't that be insulting? I have been watching foootball for about 27 years.  I have also seen what BB likes here because he won SBs here, won 11 games with a back up QB and is 39-13 since 2007. And at least I know how to spell ridiculous, Einstein.  And buffoon. The irony is top notch. An avatar of Einstein, but you can't spell basic words.    Hilarious. You call me young man, but you can't spell a 3rd grade word?  What does that say about you? What you call "condescending" I call pointing out mouthy, immature teenagers who don't have a clue how to build a football team.  I don't either, but I can see it being formulated more so than they can. Funny when I asked you and ther other irrational pats fans what your opinion of the D was from Week 1 and Week 2, you still continue to dodge it. And we know why. You are either a troll or so pathetic in terms of using logic, understanding concepts, you should be reading a book right now instead of surfing the web. Maybe you could use th ebig boy words properly someday? I have no issue with rational Pats fans discussing things here. It's the ingrorant, childish ones who think they know more than BB that we all laugh at and have no issue talking down to. What a novel idea:  Don't pretend you know more than a HOF coach.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!! : As opposed to your boyfriend implying we drink Kool Aid and have no mind to think for ourselves??   Wouldn't that be insulting? I have been watching foootball for about 27 years.  I have also seen what BB likes here because he won SBs here, won 11 games with a back up QB and is 39-13 since 2007. And at least I know how to spell ridiculous, Einstein.  And buffoon. The irony is top notch. An avatar of Einstein, but you can't spell basic words.    Hilarious. You call me young man, but you can't spell a 3rd grade word?  What does that say about you? What you call "condescending" I call pointing out mouthy, immature teenagers who don't have a clue how to build a football team.  I don't either, but I can see it being formulated more so than they can. Funny when I asked you and ther other irrational pats fans what your opinion of the D was from Week 1 and Week 2, you still continue to dodge it. And we know why. You are either a troll or so pathetic in terms of using logic, understanding concepts, you should be reading a book right now instead of surfing the web. Maybe you could use th ebig boy words properly someday? I have no issue with rational Pats fans discussing things here. It's the ingrorant, childish ones who think they know more than BB that we all laugh at and have no issue talking down to. What a novel idea:  Don't pretend you know more than a HOF coach.

Your like a breathe of fresh air man, LOL!!!!!!!! But u can't feed the trolls

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I have been asked why the pats looked so good the first two games against quality opponents. Here is my answer.
    1. The Saints played vanilla on offense. And even then it's not like they didn't move the ball on us. Do you really think Super Bowl Champs give a crap about the first preseason game?
    2. The Falcons stink.
    3. It doesn't matter anyways, how good or bad they played. The facts are they have very little in the front seven. 1 preseason game won't change that, hell a hundred preseason games aren't going to change it! What would of changed it is they could of drafted some guys in the front seven that would make a difference. Rather than picking undersized corners that had better play lights out this year or we are going to have some problems.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]This is what you need to do. Stick your finger as far down your throat as possible and manage to throw up all that coolaid you have drank. Here's the problem: 1. Aside from Banta Cain there is no one that is a good pass rusher in their front seven. 2. They used to be too old and now they are to young. You know what they could have done to avoid this problem? Sign players that are in their prime and are.....GOOD! 3.THey have spent a lot of their resources (draft picks over and over and cash) on a secondary that had better be outstanding this year, because they will be covering all day. 4. I'm tired of us standing at the plate waiting for the right outside linebacker to come along. How many pitches did we let go by? A hundred? Hopefully Cunningham is the second coming. 5.  Our D Line is not very deep to say the least. If we can roll out three starters that are affective, who will back them up? I could go on, but really what's the point, once the coolaid drinkers get the taste and it's in their system they'll do without logic or common sense. DO ME A FAVOR.  STICK YOUR FINGER DOWN YOUR THROAT AND VOMIT UP ALL THAT BILE YOU HAVE.  ITS BLOCKING ALL YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS AND YOUR BRAIN ISN'T GETTING ENOUGH NUTRITION.  AGAIN, YOU TAKE ONE GAME, IGNORE TWO, AND TREAT THE ONE LIKE IT IS THE ABSOLUTE TEMPLATE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.  THIS IS POOR THINKING.  YOU DO IT OFTEN.  OH, AND ITS NOT COOLAID, ITS KOOLAID.  GET IT RIGHT.  GET A GRIP.  LETS MEET BACK HERE IN A FEW GAMES, YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO THE FORUM FOR YOUR OFF BASE WILD REMARKS.  IF YOU GOT THE NADS.
    Posted by TroyBrown80[/QUOTE]

I will apologize...If the defense plays well and we beat quality opponents because of it. I won't appologize if Brady plays out of his mind and covers up for them, because in the end that will not get them were they should be. IN THE SUPER BOWL!! THat is were teams that have a guy like Brady should be if they take care of business on the other side of the ball...which they haven't!!

Now have fun correcting my spelling mistakes, because lord knows you don't know anything else, but how to swallow large quantaties of KOOLAID:)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

[QUOTE]This is what you need to do. Stick your finger as far down your throat as possible and manage to throw up all that coolaid you have drank. Here's the problem: 1. Aside from Banta Cain there is no one that is a good pass rusher in their front seven. 2. They used to be too old and now they are to young. You know what they could have done to avoid this problem? Sign players that are in their prime and are.....GOOD! 3.THey have spent a lot of their resources (draft picks over and over and cash) on a secondary that had better be outstanding this year, because they will be covering all day. 4. I'm tired of us standing at the plate waiting for the right outside linebacker to come along. How many pitches did we let go by? A hundred? Hopefully Cunningham is the second coming. 5.  Our D Line is not very deep to say the least. If we can roll out three starters that are affective, who will back them up? I could go on, but really what's the point, once the coolaid drinkers get the taste and it's in their system they'll do without logic or common sense. DO ME A FAVOR.  STICK YOUR FINGER DOWN YOUR THROAT AND VOMIT UP ALL THAT BILE YOU HAVE.  ITS BLOCKING ALL YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS AND YOUR BRAIN ISN'T GETTING ENOUGH NUTRITION.  AGAIN, YOU TAKE ONE GAME, IGNORE TWO, AND TREAT THE ONE LIKE IT IS THE ABSOLUTE TEMPLATE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.  THIS IS POOR THINKING.  YOU DO IT OFTEN.  OH, AND ITS NOT COOLAID, ITS KOOLAID.  GET IT RIGHT.  GET A GRIP.  LETS MEET BACK HERE IN A FEW GAMES, YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO THE FORUM FOR YOUR OFF BASE WILD REMARKS.  IF YOU GOT THE NADS.
    Is this the same TroyBrown80 who was complaining about other people criticizing the pats D in the 'To all the Gloom and Doomer's' discussion?  The word is spelled H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!! : And here is another fact, Einstein. I love when I can call some Einstein in a condescending way and because some uses Einstein as an avatar to insinuate they are smart.  The irony. Anyway, Belichick did not gameplan in games 1, 2 or 3 and won't for Game 4. How long have you been watching the Pats for?   Are you to new to the game of football? Do you think when BB actually comes in with a gameplan, has the units watch collected game tape, etc, he's going to come up with a good gameplan or a bad one? Why is the D had little no complaints in Weeks 1 and Week 2, but now after a poor reaction to zone schemes, they are "awful" and will sink the team to a no better than "8-8" record? I know the answers, but you don't.   I would suggest you try to learn the game instead of pretending a SB Dynasty is formed out of the woodwork. This season cannot come soon enough and these MtHurl types and others will have some crow to eat pretty soon. Darius Butler's penalty was the WORST thing in Week 1 and the worst thing in Week 2 was Mayo and Spikes in pass coverage. That's darn good.
    Russ, I'm not even sure you're worth responding to, because you just float around these threads spewing Patriot Blue. It's ok Russ to, you know, be objective. Don't worry Russ, I can assure you that Belicheck is not watching and if he was I think he would disagree with you too. Do me a favor, instead of mentioning the two Super Bowl games (I mean preseason) games that we just dominated, why don't you list some of the reasons why this defense will be good enough to actually get us to a real Super Bowl.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

You spelled quantities wrong.  You still didn't back up your point with anything but one game.  And we played three.  You didn't even try the koolaid.  You took one game out of three with played by our current team, and extrapolated a season from it, based on the other team's record LAST YEAR, WITH DIFFERENT PLAYERS.  I don't get how you justify that.  I'm not blind, I saw all three games.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!! : Is this the same TroyBrown80 who was complaining about other people criticizing the pats D in the 'To all the Gloom and Doomer's' discussion?  The word is spelled H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE]

If you are referring to my statement there that I wouldn't respond to your (and several other poster's) comments anymore, check the timestamps, that post was earlier.  And, I changed my mind.  That's not hypocritical.  It's allowed.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]You spelled quantities wrong.  You still didn't back up your point with anything but one game.  And we played three.  You didn't even try the koolaid.  You took one game out of three with played by our current team, and extrapolated a season from it, based on the other team's record LAST YEAR, WITH DIFFERENT PLAYERS.  I don't get how you justify that.  I'm not blind, I saw all three games.  

How can someone that uses the word extrapolated mistake quality with quantity? What has really changed from last years defense besides them loosing Ty Warren? Adding Spikes? Cunningam? I hope that is enough!!

Poor yourself another tall one, have Russ block your nose and...Swallow. Boy that Koolaid is yummy!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CHILL PEOPLE!!!!! : If you are referring to my statement there that I wouldn't respond to your (and several other poster's) comments anymore, check the timestamps, that post was earlier.  And, I changed my mind.  That's not hypocritical.  It's allowed.  
    You are doing exactly the same thing you criticized others for doing. That makes you a HYPOCRITE! Did I spell every word correctly?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

To TroyBrown80 and Russgrase,

I would bet you are both the same person or you both operate on the very same half of a brain.

So now we have an English Major in our forum, is that correct TroyBrown80?  You must be the new "Dynamic Duo", yes we shall call you two the teamed -----"DYNAMIC DUO"----- of the Patriot  Fan Forums. Lol oh, this is rich!

So Russ, you are an understudy of Bill Belichick are you? And you know more than any young man in here on how to build a football franchise beause of how many the Patriots have won. What is your next step I wonder, to read Donald Trumps books and become a billionaire? We had fellow students such as you at the University of Pennsylvania. And due to your high intellect you would have been the Senior S.C. Manager, you would have had the dubious honer of counting the amount of reproductive both x and y fishies from human male subjescts, on the microscope slide. Then once you completed your task you got your treat of licking the spoons. Problems with you would be you would cheat the real counts and take the fishies from the TAP and guess as you swallowed as to how many there were.

TroyBrown Im sorry if I leave you out of the conversation,  but you are absolutely worthless. There is no sense in building your character due to the fact you would only tear it down below sea level. I have met slugs with more rational than you. Please go back to the cave you left and revert back to drawing on the wall with coal.

I want to thank the both of you today for giving us all a good laugh. You see many people think of the two of you as useless and having no value. I say they are wrong, every castle needs court jesters, and the two of you should be given a contract by Bill Belichick himself. Not only would you make the Patriot team laugh with your backward attempts of football knowledge, but you make us the fans here laugh whenever the Patriot team is in doubt.

Thank you Dynamic Duo of Duds! (that would be you Russ and you TroyBrown)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oh, boy . . .  Grammar Police.

I want to play.

I love this game.

"Rational" is not a noun, Stomper.