Choice of Beef or Soul for Tebow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Choice of Beef or Soul for Tebow

Tebow has offers from the Soul of the arena league and a team called the Beef from the indoor league. Ron Jaworski part owner of the Soul thinks the arena league can help his poor/slow mechanics and decision making. Is this a good possible move. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Choice of Beef or Soul for Tebow

It worked for Kurt Warner. They are similar types of QB's with the exception that Warner always had a big arm! They both are religious in their personal lives. You never know what a year or two of the fast paced Arena league could do for Tim,but it definately speed things up for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Isn't Tebow a Beef with short loin?  Oh, sorry that's t-bone!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Not sure Tebow's mechanics are fixable but if they are a stint in the Arena league will only help if he gets some big time QB coaching on the side.  My 2 cents.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Now, when your feeling low and the fish wont bite, you need a Little bit o Soul to put you right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He would probably make more money on the lecture trail. I've been told he's walking thru that door any minute.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

To give a lecture Phil? I hope he drops dimes on the Jets. Is TT salvageable? IMO no, maybe as an NFL backup. He has been coached already to quicken his throw and it hasn't helped.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I bet he makes a lot of coin at his speaking engagements. lot of religious people gravitate to him. I hope things work out with him, he seems like a good guy to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^^^ yup

if nothing else he'd be a great motivation speaker

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

It worked for Kurt Warner. They are similar types of QB's with the exception that Warner always had a big arm! They both are religious in their personal lives. You never know what a year or two of the fast paced Arena league could do for Tim,but it definately speed things up for him.

Yes, as similar as Ryan Leaf and Philip Rivers. Get real.

So being religious ("in their personal lives"... I guess that makes sense since so many people today are really only religious in public) is the litmus test for whether 2 QBs are alike...

Sections
Shortcuts