Chris Canty "Brady is bigger whiner than Manning"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Chris Canty "Brady is bigger whiner than Manning"

Just stated on NFL network when asked who whines more....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Chris Canty

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let the Ravens losers continue to mouth off.  It's why losers like him play on .500 teams.

[/QUOTE]

Aren't they the current superbowl champions? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

who?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPatriots. Show BostonPatriots's posts

And yet the fact remains that the Ravens are the reigning SB champions, beating us along the way. So that ultimately needs to be addressed, and everything else is essentially immaterial.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Let the Ravens losers continue to mouth off.  It's why losers like him play on .500 teams.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How was your 38-8 drubbing?  Enjoy that one, big mouth?  Yeah. Uh-huh. A little big for britches there, Underpanties.  That Richardson trade also looks terrible.

[/QUOTE]

That was a hard one to swallow, my friend.  I was at the game, and was surprised at how pathetic the colts looked.  Most pundits expected the colts to take a step backward this year - primarily due to the more difficult schedule.  The irony is that they have beaten the best teams - SF, Sea, Den.  That said, I was never sold on their excellence.  Not yet. 

Come backs are great, but, imo, they indicate flaws.  Great teams don't get behind so much that they have to come back all of the time.  All of that said, I am more than pleased by the colts this year.  Given my expectations for them, they have exceeded that. 

As for the Richardson trade, I hate to say it but at this point I agree with you.  I give the reigning NFL Exec of the year a pass, however, because he has nearly retooled this entire team in 2 years (very few leftovers) and we will make the playoffs for the second consecutive year under him. 

What I will say, however, is that the Richardson trade has had a surprising effect.  The week the colts acquired him, Bradshaw had a monster game before getting injured, and Donald Brown who has been a near bust by most accounts has been surprisingly effective.  I think trading a high pick for a guy to just to get others to perform is a bit much, but given Richardson's ineffectiveness, I'll take the positive effect that his presences has had on his competition. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Ravens run their mouth 24/7 let em talk. No more Ray or Ed isn't the same team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Nobody cries more than Manning, nobody.  It's amazing what a team can do when a huge contract is dumped.  It's a miracle!  I can sign players now!  But that will be short lived when Luck's contract is up.  Then it's back to reality.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Aren't they the current superbowl champions?  "

Yes. And why are you here, please remind us of your purpose in this forum. 

I for one have never been able to figure out a good one for you.

I believe you think it is pointing out things we already know. Well, we already know them. 

I love how polite you are when you twist the knife, as if your manner makes the writtenblade you brandish in here any less offensive.

Thx again for all the times you have pointed out the obvious, always with a perverse sense of duty. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

p.s. thanks Canty for the bulletin board material - we never know when we will need it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How was your 38-8 drubbing?  Enjoy that one, big mouth?  Yeah. Uh-huh. A little big for britches there, Underpanties.  That Richardson trade also looks terrible.

[/QUOTE]

That was a hard one to swallow, my friend.  I was at the game, and was surprised at how pathetic the colts looked.  Most pundits expected the colts to take a step backward this year - primarily due to the more difficult schedule.  The irony is that they have beaten the best teams - SF, Sea, Den.  That said, I was never sold on their excellence.  Not yet. 

Come backs are great, but, imo, they indicate flaws.  Great teams don't get behind so much that they have to come back all of the time.  All of that said, I am more than pleased by the colts this year.  Given my expectations for them, they have exceeded that. 

As for the Richardson trade, I hate to say it but at this point I agree with you.  I give the reigning NFL Exec of the year a pass, however, because he has nearly retooled this entire team in 2 years (very few leftovers) and we will make the playoffs for the second consecutive year under him. 

What I will say, however, is that the Richardson trade has had a surprising effect.  The week the colts acquired him, Bradshaw had a monster game before getting injured, and Donald Brown who has been a near bust by most accounts has been surprisingly effective.  I think trading a high pick for a guy to just to get others to perform is a bit much, but given Richardson's ineffectiveness, I'll take the positive effect that his presences has had on his competition. 

[/QUOTE]

UD

Asture observations. When you participate like this I am glad you are on this board as it gives us a deeper look into the Colts and the NFL. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD, I am not a Colts fan, but it is pretty easy to see that the Colts interior OL is horrible, making TR ineffective in the lanes he prefers....I also saw that drubbing, and TR was missing holes, and open lanes. Maybe he doesnt really know the offense yet? The Colts WR's with out Wayne scare no one...filling the box to stop the run. The kid is talented and a hard worker. I would not have offered a 1 for him, but what is done, is done. He is a real talent and if the Colts can upgrade the interior and with a summer camp next year, TR will be the lead back the Colts envisioned. I agree as well, a fresher Donald Brown is a faster and better Donald Brown...better change of pace player

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the funniest thing I have noticed, is that when Brady whines to the ref's, they listen to him and give him the call the next time...his whining is quite effective, like most everything else he does on the field. I think that is what pisses these defensive players off the most...when he whines, he gets his way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Name a QB that does not "whine" to the refs.  Brady is simply an easy target due to his stature and success.  Jealousy breeds contempt and comments like Canty's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Name a QB that does not "whine" to the refs.  Brady is simply an easy target due to his stature and success.  Jealousy breeds contempt and comments like Canty's.

[/QUOTE]

all QB's whine...Brady and Manning seem to get the calls more often than most however

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

rkarp...  yep, they all do.  I have yet to see a game in which a QB gets hit near the head and you do not see them throwing up their arm looking for a flag.  It is like all wide receivers when a DB barely nudges them and they look for the PI flag.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD, I am not a Colts fan, but it is pretty easy to see that the Colts interior OL is horrible, making TR ineffective in the lanes he prefers....I also saw that drubbing, and TR was missing holes, and open lanes. Maybe he doesnt really know the offense yet? The Colts WR's with out Wayne scare no one...filling the box to stop the run. The kid is talented and a hard worker. I would not have offered a 1 for him, but what is done, is done. He is a real talent and if the Colts can upgrade the interior and with a summer camp next year, TR will be the lead back the Colts envisioned. I agree as well, a fresher Donald Brown is a faster and better Donald Brown...better change of pace player

[/QUOTE]

Yep - We've had a number of injuries on the oline.  They are suspect not just from a run blocking perspective but also a pass blocking perspective.  that, however, does not explain the relative success that Donald Brown has had. 

When the richardson trade went down, someone here, possibly Rusty said all Alabama backs stink. I puh puh'd that out of hand as bias partially due to my own bias, but I am not sure there isn't a bit of truth to it.  When a runner excels on the college level, if his oline is so superior that the holes the back runs through are huge and his gains substantial.  Its easy to say he's a great back when he may not be.  I remember Charles White, Heisman winner at USC, huge holes, huge yards.  He got to the NFL and stunk. Maybe Richardson is the same guy. 

Certainly, Richardson deserves more of a chance.  As noted, Donald Brown is finally producing.  He's not worth the pick we used on him, but he is, at least, playing productive professional football.  We'll see about Richardson.  The evaluation as of today is that the decision was a fail.  Maybe that will change. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep - We've had a number of injuries on the oline.  They are suspect not just from a run blocking perspective but also a pass blocking perspective.  that, however, does not explain the relative success that Donald Brown has had. 

When the richardson trade went down, someone here, possibly Rusty said all Alabama backs stink. I puh puh'd that out of hand as bias partially due to my own bias, but I am not sure there isn't a bit of truth to it.  When a runner excels on the college level, if his oline is so superior that the holes the back runs through are huge and his gains substantial.  Its easy to say he's a great back when he may not be.  I remember Charles White, Heisman winner at USC, huge holes, huge yards.  He got to the NFL and stunk. Maybe Richardson is the same guy. 

Certainly, Richardson deserves more of a chance.  As noted, Donald Brown is finally producing.  He's not worth the pick we used on him, but he is, at least, playing productive professional football.  We'll see about Richardson.  The evaluation as of today is that the decision was a fail.  Maybe that will change. 

[/QUOTE]

the evaluation will always be fail, because the cost was a #1. but TR will be productive in seasons to come

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I read somewhere that when Brady had that car accident that Brady got out of his car, pointed to the cop and the other guy got the ticket.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD

Asture observations. When you participate like this I am glad you are on this board as it gives us a deeper look into the Colts and the NFL. 

[/QUOTE]

NYC - thanks for the comment.  I know that sometimes I am not always the best participant, but there are a few here that (imo) don't deserve my best because they don't give their best.  They know who they are, and a substantial # of the posters here see things similarly as I.  That said, some of my comments toward those few get under the skin of others to whom my comments were not intended.  Unintended consequences, but part of the gig. 

I appreciate the kind words.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

No one cries more than the Ravens.  Cheap shot artists and crybabies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

How many RTP calls has Brady got so far this year.  One I think.

Jints made a remark previously that if you went near Brady the flags would fly.  I looked up the numbers and it turned out that Brady and Eli were tied for number of RTP calls per drop back.  They both get very few call compared to most QBs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I don't even understand what prompted this comment.  The Ravens haven't played us yet this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

This thread could have said who's the bigger weiner and never missed a beat.

Sections
Shortcuts