Chris Collonsworth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Chris Collonsworth

Anybody else think he's one of the worst announcers in the game? The man just said that when the Patriots traded down in the first round last year, they passed on Clay Matthews and selected Devin McCourty. Does this idiot realize Matthews was drafted in 2009? What an ignoramous

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Chris Collonsworth

He also said that Matt Flynn looked very poised, and pointed out that he had played in a National Championship Game while at LSU . . .  then approximately two minutes later, after the Pats forced the field goal, talked about how he looked a little nervous back there.

Make up your mind, Chris.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Joe Buck and Tim mcgaver are pretty bad as sports analysts go. On the mccourty hit he admitted he was wrong when it came to replay, his hit was one of those that could have gone either way and the refs got the right call on the field, they were probably playing it safe with the commish in the house 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Sorrry, I don't mind CC. He's better than Gruden on MNF. Also I heard Dierdorf and he was awful. Sims isn't bad.

Who is the best? They all pretty much su ck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Not worse than Dierdork. Not close, as bad as Collinsneck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I normally don't mind Chris but he was rancid tonight. What a coward for not stating the obvious about Tully's face mask penalty.  (And other calls/non-calls.) Even the guys at the NFL NEtwork condemened that call, and they work to promote the league, for Pete's sake.

Gruden is terrible. Always getting names wrong. Was talking about the great play of "Ty Warren" this year for the Pats in the Jets game. Doesn't do his homework.

Jim Nantz is equally bad. I like Simms.  But listening to him means listening to Nance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

How about---------------------------> WHO CARES...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Collonsworth:
    & then on the unnecessary roughness call on McCourty, he at first goes, "that was a clean hit." but once the flag was thrown, goes, "that was a good call." It can't be a good call if it was a clean hit. If it was a clean hit, it shouldn't have been called in the first place. He has no idea what he's talking about.
    Posted by slapointe1232

Replay slow motion can change a viewer's mind. No helmet to helmet means, no helmet to helmet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

You guys truly dont know what a bad announcer is. If your old enough to remember bob greise when he used to call games way back in the day. his biases against the pats were much worse then jim nantz who clearly hates the pats.

phil sims is a great announcer, its nantz I hate

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

All I can say is that I was surprised he didn't spend the whole game talking about the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Chris ColonBlow is a goober. He s*cked as a player and s*cks now as an announcer.

I love how some of these announces are so biased against NE, they can't even articulate what the replay shows.

TBC's facemask is about ripped off his face and the refs only call him for illegal hands  with 3 minutes to go in the game.  That's either offsetting or nothing.

Not to complain, but I thought Hochuli's crew was horrendous.  Flags with no fouls, confusing penalties, many of them one sided for GB, etc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

In Response to Chris Collonsworth:
    Anybody else think he's one of the worst announcers in the game? The man just said that when the Patriots traded down in the first round last year, they passed on Clay Matthews and selected Devin McCourty. Does this idiot realize Matthews was drafted in 2009? What an ignoramous
    Posted by IrishMob7

He's spending too much time on his commercials:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

+1 BBReigns 

Hochuli's crew was horrendous. BB talked about this being one of the most penalizing crews in the league.I thought I was watching the Pitt/ Seahawks SB. Good call on the Tully foul. Yes he had hands to the face, But the o lineman has a handful of Tullys facemask too. Not one word about it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeamusNH. Show SeamusNH's posts

He's a complete tool...  What to you want to bet that his teammates hated him when he was playing...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

best in the business

Gill And Gino

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Most of these people doing analysis and color, tend to go wherever the momentum is.  If a team is winning they go that way.  If the other team comes on, they go that way.  However, last evening, Collinsworth's analysis seemed more in the style of a weather vane.  First to the east and then to the west and then back again.  Almost changed his schtick with each play.  Most times it seems better to just turn the sound all the way down, just watch the play and do the analysis in your head. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

NBC loves him...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

TV, volume down, radio on in the background.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Sorrry, I don't mind CC. He's better than Gruden on MNF. Also I heard Dierdorf and he was awful. Sims isn't bad. Who is the best? They all pretty much su ck.
    Posted by OldDomPats

On a 'regular' visit to the proctologist, dan Dierdorf's head was found fully lodged in Manning's butt. A few others, notably Joe Buck's, were revolving around Dierdorf's likely because Dan's has the greatest gravitational pull.

Honestly, whenever they say Gumbel and Dierdorf, I think about the wizards from Harry Potter. And I have never read nor seen any of the Potter series. Why is that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Collonsworth : On a 'regular' visit to the proctologist, dan Dierdorf's head was found fully lodged in Manning's butt. A few others, notably Joe Buck's, were revolving around Dierdorf's likely because Dan's has the greatest gravitational pull. Honestly, whenever they say Gumbel and Dierdorf, I think about the wizards from Harry Potter. And I have never read nor seen any of the Potter series. Why is that?
    Posted by EnochRoot

LMAO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Collinsworth is a politician. He always gives you the NFL party line! I don't care for him. 
    I like Jaws and Phil Simms.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

choosing your fave nfl analyst is like asking which of your kids would you like to drown.

pointless.

ever count how many times the crew says "tom brady" during a telecast?

if i wasnt from  boston i would find it sickening.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

I love the "MUTE" button; may it never break!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

You know you guys have just hit upon the perfect TV. One where you can tune in to your favorite anouncers on the radio and still view the game on the screen.

Sections
Shortcuts