Chris Jones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Chris Jones

Pretty good news.  Sounds like he suffered an ankle injury that could cause him to miss most of the preseason, but he should be ready to go when the games count.  Dodged a bullet.  Reiss said that he could have easily suffered a more serious knee injury on that play.  Glad it was a relatively minor ankle issue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Chris Jones

There will be an unfortunate weakness there, though.  But, i agree that it could have been worse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

One thing is for certain, Queenie will be using it as an excuse for the next 18 months Jones is in the NFL. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One thing is for certain, Queenie will be using it as an excuse for the next 18 months Jones is in the NFL. 

[/QUOTE]

Get a life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get a life.

[/QUOTE]

He can't.  He is a loser.  Did you notice he is trying to showcase fletcherbrook and bungalow bill within those respective "personalities" he has created?

He is very, very busy with a day from the theater.  Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

When Belichick was asked about it today he said he didn't have any updates and that he wasn't a doctor...and that apparently there is no such thing as doctors available to the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When Belichick was asked about it today he said he didn't have any updates and that he wasn't a doctor...and that apparently there is no such thing as doctors available to the Patriots.

[/QUOTE]

Does that seriously bother you?  You have got to be one of the weakest minded adults i have ever witnessed.

Who cares if he does not have an update?

Why are you so entitled? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah, I used to get a kick out of BB and how he answered the media, but after so many years now the act is old and annoying.  I really have started to appreciate the coaches that give some good info and are good with the media. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used to get a kick out of BB and how he answered the media, but after so many years now the act is old and annoying.  I really have started to appreciate the coaches that give some good info and are good with the media. 

[/QUOTE]

Sure you do, you fraud. Tell us again how you came to the pats fanbase in 2000 because of bb.

Tell us again.

Bawahaaha

Newsflash:  no one with a brain believes you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love it.  Seriously, that's one of my favorite things about BB.  It's the team's business, no one else's.  Why do the media, and even us as fans need to be updated on injuries?  It isn't important to us.  I'm really glad that BB keeps these things under his hat.  He will be back when he is ready.  That's enough for me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love it.  Seriously, that's one of my favorite things about BB.  It's the team's business, no one else's.  Why do the media, and even us as fans need to be updated on injuries?  It isn't important to us.  I'm really glad that BB keeps these things under his hat.  He will be back when he is ready.  That's enough for me.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  The arrogance of mt hurl and others.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am glad it was not to serious and he should be ok.

I did not think Jones was a lock to make the team. I thought he would have to play his way on, needing to out play Siligia and Vellano, and maybe Kelley.

If Jones does not get on the field again in the preseason, does he make the team? Seems Sil and now Jones won't see the field for a while. I had heard the Easley will be eased onto the field next week however.

From what I had seen so far in practice, Sil was having a great camp, I have to think he has a slot locked up. Ditto Vince. I also think Kelley is a lock, but many agree. Easley of course is a lock.

Is JOnes a lock even thogh he most likely is out for a while?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Sure you do, you fraud. Tell us again how you came to the pats fanbase in 2000 because of bb.

Tell us again.

Bawahaaha

Newsflash:  no one with a brain believes you.

Newsflash:  No one with a brain likes you on here.

Isn't there a mentally disturbed or compulsive liars forum that you could be posting on?

Hahaha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Bustchise is now in the Jets thread as "TheRealBustchise" claiming Coples, the 1st rd bust of 2012 for the Jetsies, had a "broken foot" in 2012 and that's why he has been such a bust, never making an impact or a meaningful play in his 2 seasons so far in NJ.

It absolutely cannot be made up. It just can't. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Bustchise is now in the Jets thread as "TheRealBustchise" claiming Coples, the 1st rd bust of 2012 for the Jetsies, had a "broken foot" in 2012 and that's why he has been such a bust, never making an impact or a meaningful play in his 2 seasons so far in NJ.

It absolutely cannot be made up. It just can't. 

[/QUOTE]

More lies Queenie?  Or maybe you just didn't realize that it is now 2014 and Coples broken foot, new position and outplaying of Hightower was this past season.  Are you really this stupid?  But leave it to you to to take a post about you making excuses for Chris Jones, who you claimed was better than DROY Richardson, into getting bludgeoned over calling Coples a bust while playing on the NFLs best DL and having 4 times as many sacks as Hightower.  What a moron.

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I did not think Jones was a lock to make the team. I thought he would have to play his way on, needing to out play Siligia and Vellano, and maybe Kelley.

If Jones does not get on the field again in the preseason, does he make the team? Seems Sil and now Jones won't see the field for a while. I had heard the Easley will be eased onto the field next week however.

From what I had seen so far in practice, Sil was having a great camp, I have to think he has a slot locked up. Ditto Vince. I also think Kelley is a lock, but many agree. Easley of course is a lock.

[/QUOTE]

Any thoughts out there on Jones making the roster now that he is injured and missing the rest of preseason (presumably) 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any thoughts out there on Jones making the roster now that he is injured and missing the rest of preseason (presumably) 

[/QUOTE]

He will have a tough time beating out Richardson for DROY as predicted by the Bean Queen, when he is out of football.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you just quote your previous post and ask a question?

My god. I feel sorry for the people who think you're not only normal but not a horrendous toolchest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He will have a tough time beating out Richardson for DROY as predicted by the Bean Queen, when he is out of football.

[/QUOTE]

Jones had more sacks and tackles for loss than Richardson. No one cares how the NY media props up ANY Jets player that happens to not be a bust. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does that seriously bother you?  You have got to be one of the weakest minded adults i have ever witnessed.

Why are you so entitled? 

[/QUOTE]

Let's get a few things straight...

1. You have lacked vitamin D since birth - I feel for you, but it's not my problem.

2. You are addicted to Vicodin.

3. You brag about owning a Galaxy s3 phone

Do I need to add more?

I actually like you, I find it entertaining to watch such a huge jerk make an absolute fool of himself every single day. I kind of look at it as winning...sometimes I look at it as entertainment, but mostly I just look at it as the world winning, while you lose. And I like that:)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I liked hearing what Chattam had to say about Jones the other night, he said when he came to camp he was looking at Jones as a guy who would be fighting for a spot and that he would be watching if he improved. No he says he watches Jones as a guy who he considers to be a starter, and one that has improved his craft everyday. Those weren't his words verbatim, but that was basically his point. And I like Chattam's opinion, he is pretty even keeled in all this stuff and he doesn't go overboard on stuff.

I like Jones, I think he can be a guy who can develop into a well rounded player. He got some sacks last year and he'll be playing with better players this year. And the other guy Vellano - I know he won'ty make it and everyone is done on him - but he put a move on a guy the other night that left the offensive lineman just reaching for air...blew right past him like he was standing still. If/when Vellano gets cut, I think he'll find a job in a scheme that fits him better...he's fast.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jones had more sacks and tackles for loss than Richardson. No one cares how the NY media props up ANY Jets player that happens to not be a bust. lol

[/QUOTE]

Really, Queenie?  Is that right.  Why don't you tell us how many TFL Jones and Richardson had and back up your lies.  Only a complete idiot would claim that Jones was even in the same universe on a D that gave up more than full yard more per run.  

Can we assume that you will not respond to this because you're a liar?  Yep, sure can.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are you so entitled? 

[/QUOTE]

Let's get a few things straight...

1. You have lacked vitamin D since birth - I feel for you, but it's not my problem.

2. You are addicted to Vicodin.

3. You brag about owning a Galaxy s3 phone

Do I need to add more?

I actually like you, I find it entertaining to watch such a huge jerk make an absolute fool of himself every single day. I kind of look at it as winning...sometimes I look at it as entertainment, but mostly I just look at it as the world winning, while you lose. And I like that:)

[/QUOTE]

1.  I still drink milk regularly to this day.

2.  I have never taken a Vicodin in my life.  Percocet when I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 19, but it didn't work anyway.

3. I never "bragged" about having an S3 (I have an S4, not that it matters). Nary A Clue was hinting that I did not have or know how to work a smart phone. I was simply defending myself by simply saying what smart phone I have.  Nothing more.

Leave it you to be caught again, twisting what happened.  You're a LIAR.

You morons are stupid, it's comical. I am light years ahead of intellectually on every topic under the sun, yet you somehow think you're more intelligent. It's quite the entertaining thing to watch, professor.

You can't form basic sentences correctly.  You say things like "would of" and keep doing it over and over after being told it's not correct.  How does that feel to be in your late 30s and be so stupid like that? And, the funniest part of it all is you actually think you're intelligent or that people care what you write here. 

People are onto you, Cupcake. They have seen you through the years here bashing BB at every turn, the best coach and GM in NFL history. It's sick. You have mental illness and aren't aware that you do, but somehow I was Vitamin D deficient at birth, huh? LOL

Look in the mirror.  Your only redeeming quality here is that you think you're smart and have a handle on things, and ya just don't. So, seeing you think people really care about your opinion is hilarious.

When you do consulting work for IT based programming for electronic medical records for hospitals or nursing facilities, I am fairly certain you have a clue about technology and how things work.   You, meanwhile, boil a pit of water to show kids how to cook spaghetti.  lol

I mean, please. Who are you kidding here?

With Nary A Clue, I was just laughing so hard he took the time to tune into that crapy morning show on 98.5 down in FLorida. That was it.  I literally have never heard of anyone being a loyal listener to that awful radip show where they talk more about Miley Cyrus than sports.  He was embarrassed he admitted it, realized how dumb it was that he listens to that gossip queen show on 98.5, got made fun of, and then backpedaled claiming I didn't know you could strea m audio from the internet off a phone.

Sorry, won't work, Cupcake.

Meanwhile, you teach Home Ec in NH at some drippy small town public and brag about some mid 80s crapball Camaro rotting in your front yard.  lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really, Queenie?  Is that right.  Why don't you tell us how many TFL Jones and Richardson had and back up your lies.  Only a complete idiot would claim that Jones was even in the same universe on a D that gave up more than full yard more per run.  

Can we assume that you will not respond to this because you're a liar?  Yep, sure can.

[/QUOTE]

No response, Queenie?  I'm shocked that you've been busted lying AGAIN.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No response, Queenie?  I'm shocked that you've been busted lying AGAIN.

[/QUOTE]

Umm per snaps played, Jones had more. We've been over this before. Also, Jones had more sacks in far fewer snaps, I believe it was something like 150 snaps.

Enjoy!

Sections
Shortcuts