Chris Kluwe Open Letter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Chris Kluwe Open Letter

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

just out of curiosity, why not?

A guy writes good songs, or hits a baseball well.  That doesn't make his opinion on a subject important.  If they want change, they should drop their current profession and get into politics.  The actors are the worst.  See:  Sean Penn or Jane Fonda.

It also doesn't make his opinion unimportant, and if he's got something to say why shouldn't he say it? We're really in trouble if citizens who aren't politicians have to shut up and only professional politicians can give their opinions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

It also doesn't make his opinion unimportant, and if he's got something to say why shouldn't he say it? We're really in trouble if citizens who aren't politicians have to shut up and only professional politicians can give their opinions.

i think being politically correct is over rated....lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I should have stayed out of this topic.  This is clearly an "I see it my way, you see it your way" topic that could go on for 10 years with nothing changing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Then, that politician is a loser and the consituents should vote him or her out.  You're out of your league. You aren't even college educated.

Rusty, you don't know anything about me personally.  I'm not sure why you constantly guess about who I am.  So far, you've stated that I have never left Massachusetts and I didn't go to college.  I have never stated either to be fact or fiction.  I don't get it.  Why do you completely make things up?  I really want to know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Had my list been longer than two people, this statement would have made sense.

[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you.  Kept to your arbitrary length:  

"The actors are the worst.  See:  Stephen Baldwin or Jon Voight.'

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

Fixed it for you.  Kept to your arbitrary length:  

"The actors are the worst.  See:  Stephen Baldwin or Jon Voight.'

There wasn't anything that needed fixing, so no action was required on your part.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe you should stop being a troll and do your homework on topics of things you know very little about here.

How about that?

You have people correcting you left and right and you still think you're in the right.

This doesn't answer the question.  Why do you make statements about me such as your comments about me never leaving Massachusetts or me not being college educated?  You don't know if either are true, yet you post them as fact.

Why do you do that?  Now, this time, try to answer the question instead of responding with something completely unrelated.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Then, that politician is a loser and the consittuents should vote him or her out.  You're out of your league. You aren't even college educated.

You see, Rusty, that doesn't really make sense.  The politician is in office because of the people that voted him/her in.  That would require a majority.  The people on the other side of the aisle, let's say people against guns in Texas or people against gay marriage in Massachusetts, are in the minority.

The minority can't vote someone out.  This is third grade stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I should have stayed out of this topic.  This is clearly an "I see it my way, you see it your way" topic that could go on for 10 years with nothing changing.

lol....meh....don't take things too seriously on this board. Ur right though, like subjects on abortion, religion, or gun control....the two sides will rarely change.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Then, that politician is a loser and the consittuents should vote him or her out.  You're out of your league. You aren't even college educated.

Why do you make statements about me such as your comments about me never leaving Massachusetts or me not being college educated?  You don't know if either are true, yet you post them as fact.

Why do you do that?  Now, this time, try to answer the question instead of responding with something completely unrelated.

STILL WAITING HERE, RUSTY

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

You see, Rusty, that doesn't really make sense.  The politician is in office because of the people that voted him/her in.  That would require a majority.  The people on the other side of the aisle, let's say people against guns in Texas or people against gay marriage in Massachusetts, are in the minority.

The minority can't vote someone out.  This is third grade stuff.

[/QUOTE]

This is an incredibly simplistic view of both politics and populations.  Unlike what the cable news would have you believe, there are rarely only 2 sides to an issue, and there definitely are not only 2 groups of voters.  The "majority" that voted for him have a wide range of opinions on issues, as do the "minority" that did not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

This is an incredibly simplistic view of both politics and populations.  Unlike what the cable news would have you believe, there are rarely only 2 sides to an issue, and there definitely are not only 2 groups of voters.  The "majority" that voted for him have a wide range of opinions on issues, as do the "minority" that did not.

Simplistic was my intent.  I won't be needing any help on understanding politics.

Thanks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Simplistic was my intent.  I won't be needing any help on understanding politics.

Thanks.

Clearly, as you've stated and demonstrated that you have a 3rd grader's understanding of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

Clearly, as you've stated and demonstrated that you have a 3rd grader's understanding of it.

GFY, pal.  You have no idea what I know.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why do you make statements about me such as your comments about me never leaving Massachusetts or me not being college educated?  You don't know if either are true, yet you post them as fact.

STILL WAITING HERE, RUSTY!

Sections
Shortcuts