Chris McAlister?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Chris McAlister?

I would have to agree that we wont spend a lot of money on anyone this off season so if you are holding out hope that we make a big splash and go out and get Suggs dont hold your breath, because of Cassel we are all tied up in the cap and the money we do have needs to go to extending Wilfork, Mankins, and Seymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Chris McAlister?

[Quote] Grogan and All:

I would much rather see the Pats make a move to acquire pass-rushing OLB Terrell Suggs, or LB Bart Scott. Both are in their prime, and are free agents. I would expect the Ravens to franchise Suggs.[/Quote]

I would also Tex, but I'm not so sure McAlister would command the same contract as other big name DB's, considering he spent most of the season on IR. BB has a tendency to pickup talented players with injury issues. Not something I'm crazy about, but that has been the trend in NE. Hopefully, if the Pats do go after McAlister, he doesn't end up like another Raven DB, remember Starks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Chris McAlister?

Well in defense of the Ravens when we got Starks he had already spent two seasons with the Cards and we should have known better as teh Ravens threw him away like trash and then he came here and played liek trash. As long as McCalister can stay healthy he would be a good pick up, if he cant play CB anymore BB will make him a saftey and he will be versitile and thats what we like so as long as he stays healthy i would ok with picking him up. But liek I said i would much rather we go out and get a young CB liek Dunta or DeAngilo Hall, someone who is still 25 or younger that has upside and something to prove.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Chris McAlister?

[Quote]I'd take Chris McAlister in Bolts next year. Probably go to the Jets, along with R.Lewis, Bart Scott, & Terrell Suggs.[/Quote]

C'mon JBolt...cap room, cap room...I know you dislike the Pat's. but cheering for the Jest?..eeewwweee

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Chris McAlister?

d

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Chris McAlister?

Hobbs is not that bad of a DB..I think Sheppard and Dunta will be a great additions to the Patriots secondary..I still think we could use a player like T. Suggs. TJ Whosyourma is going to be free agent too...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Chris McAlister?

Do you think if the Cowboys release TO he could land in New England?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Chris McAlister?

No thank you to TO and Lewis

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Chris McAlister?

[Quote]For what it's worth, Scouts, Inc. rates Dunta Robinson as a better overall player (79 out of 100) than both McAlister (78) and Sheppard (73). For a reference point, Asomugha is rated a 94, Samuel is an 85, and Hobbs is a 69.[/Quote]

Do your stats include how many times Asomugha got burnt the past few years? What a crock. This is like the guy that gets drafted on vertical jump and 40 time, not whether or not he can actually play. the Raider is overrated, some sucker will pay mega-millions though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Re: Chris McAlister???????????

In response to Grogan77's comment:

CB Chris McAlister of the Ravens is reportedly to be cut by the Ravens, he led the team in Int's in the beginning of the season but issues with Harbaugh led to his benching. The Pats should look into making a move for Chris if healthy. Actually, I can easily see the Pats making this move.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.ravens20jan20002018,0,801483.story?page=2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Chris McAlister?

This thread is like 3 years old.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

and the award for resurrecting the longest dead thread goes to

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

If given the choice I'd take Mac Callister over Shepard. Alot depends in the money, as always.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

* plays twilite zone music*

Sections
Shortcuts