chris mccallister and derek brooks?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gage01. Show gage01's posts

chris mccallister and derek brooks?

do you people think it is time to bring them in . c-mac announced he will be playing for a team buy the end of today who thinks it will be the pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: chris mccallister and derek brooks?

I don't see that the secondary was a problem.  I also don't see where he fits in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

17 points. Give the NE Patriots offense 17 points and the Pats will win alot of games.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: chris mccallister and derek brooks?:
    17 points. Give the NE Patriots offense 17 points and the Pats will win alot of games.  
    Posted by 49Patriots

I agree, not to mention 2 Bills scoring drives kept alive by questionable penalties against NE.   The Wilfork penalty was a joke, the Thomas penalty was certainly questionable, can you tackle QB's anymore?

Also seemed that a large portion of  Buffalo's passing yards came on screen plays.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I don't see how either player helps NE.

They need some experience for young players. Not more experience in the form of two old farts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gage01. Show gage01's posts

then where do we get ilb depth in the short term .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to chris mccallister and derek brooks?:
    do you people think it is time to bring them in . c-mac announced he will be playing for a team buy the end of today who thinks it will be the pats.
    Posted by gage01

I actually thought the coverage was decent, not great but acceptable.  The pass rush was inadequate until late in the game.  The D-line and LB play was very spotty.  They got pushed around by an O-line with three guys who never played a down before this game.  McCallister wouldn't help at all as far as I could tell.  He's no better than what they already have. 

Unfortunately, Brooks might be better than any other options out there if Mayo is out for any length of time.  But that's not an endorsement of Brooks, he's small and has lost a couple of steps.  There's just not much out there.  I wonder if the UFL has signed away some guys that might otherwise be available?

Another comeback for Seau?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gage01. Show gage01's posts

they really need help over the middle it looks like guyton either needs more time to season or he just will never get it . what about tank williams was he picked up he would be an option if he wasnt

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Teddy Brew-Ski anyone?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"what about tank williams was he picked up he would be an option if he wasnt"

Tank Williams was a novelty at LB.  That may have been the plan in some of the sub packages but you'd never be able to line him up at ILB and leave him there every down.

Sections
Shortcuts