CHRIS MORTENSEN - peyton will not be traded, nor will the #1 pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

CHRIS MORTENSEN - peyton will not be traded, nor will the #1 pick

sctes inside sources that peyton and irsay will decide (not the new gm) if he is healthy and if so he will stay in indy .

also they will not trade the #1, will decide between luck and griffin.

expects griffin to go second, clevelend, miami or wachington to trade for (hope its washington in the nfc).

so how i surmised the releasing of the polians and irsay's comments seems correct now if this is true (that it meant here was disagreement on manning as part of the reason they were let go  ie re: "differences" and "family"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: CHRIS MORTENSEN - peyton will not be traded, nor will the #1 pick

He will be cut. Be 50M next year just for QB's. If they want to be a perpetual loser then this makes sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I read that they're trying to push back the date of the $28mil bonus to Manning

I'm hoping they keep both.  If they trade one, they might actually rebuild faster

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pouting is done

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If I was Manning's agent I'd let them make the move. For a % of the 28M you can bet Mannings agent will play hard ball. All Peyton had to so is shrug and say talk to my agent he handles all the commercial issues.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: CHRIS MORTENSEN - peyton will not be traded, nor will the #1 pick:
    [QUOTE]He will be cut. Be 50M next year just for QB's. If they want to be a perpetual loser then this makes sense.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

exactly what i want

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

This discussion will pick up between the Super Bowl and March 1st. Too many things can happen between now and March 1st to make an accurate call with this situation. 

Sections
Shortcuts