Chuck Strong!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Chuck Strong!

I know we are die hard Pats fans here but I must say huge respect goes out to Chuck Pagano today for him being so strong and he should be an inspiration to all.  Very touching watching the reception he got from all fans and players, both Colts and Texans.  It was a pretty cool moment!

Now beat those Texans!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Chuck Strong!

Pagano coming back gives the colts something to play for on a day where they really have nothing to play for. As a pats fan thats good news.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Thats 7 for the colts. I gotta be honest it feels REALLY weird rooting for the colts but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I agree TFB12 and am glad you started this thread. Many folks go thru what Pagano has gone thru, and I hope his story is an inspiration to them to keep fighting! Cancer is a b1tch!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is ALWAYS a good story when someone can come back from a very serious illness to the point they can resume their career. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just to see everyone put football and competition aside for a few minutes and everyone (Colts and Texans) clapping for this amazing guy who keeps fighting on!  Bravo to Chuck!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I think I have actually gone crazy. I'm sitting here rooting for the Colts?????????

Am I alone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Hats off to Pagano. Now the real season starts