CHUNG is BACK!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: CHUNG is BACK!

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chung sucks. All these NFL teams giving him jobs are idiots. They just keep getting duped. They should read this board, then they would know how dumb they are.

Maybe Murtl and T-cal could write Belichick and Kraft a letter to inform them of how dumb they are.

[/QUOTE]

Naa. But it would be like BeanTurd to write and tell them that he worships the ground they walk on. Of course any letter from him automatically goes to the inspection department in case he left some of his seed on the envelope

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

?????

[/QUOTE]

reminds me of a typical modern day cap era jets pick

[/QUOTE]

OR BB's First pick, Adrian Klemm out of Hawaii!   Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Chung sucks. All these NFL teams giving him jobs are idiots. They just keep getting duped. They should read this board, then they would know how dumb they are.

Maybe Murtl and T-cal could write Belichick and Kraft a letter to inform them of how dumb they are.

[/QUOTE]

That would be a start, if the Eagles called I could of saved them a few million.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That would be a start, if the Eagles called I could of saved them a few million.

[/QUOTE]

Who are "All these NFL teams" TC speaks of?

The Pats then Eagles cut him in successive years, but - he don't suck. TC has an amazing grasp of this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

?????

[/QUOTE]

reminds me of a typical modern day cap era jets pick

[/QUOTE]

OR BB's First pick, Adrian Klemm out of Hawaii!   Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house....

[/QUOTE]

Adrian Klemm, though BB's first selection in NE, was a 2nd rounder...have to at least give ALL the facts. Missing in the 50s isn't nearly as bad as missing in the teens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

?????

[/QUOTE]

LOL.....he had a long career....

[/QUOTE]

Still does as an NFL assistant....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He may be camp competition, insurance, or simply a 3rd stringer.  I was never a huge fan of Chung but I'm not really opposed to this signing.  Is he Canton material?  Certainly not but he knows the system, is young enough and perhaps he's learned a thing or two.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I bet there are thousands of Chungs in Canton . . . 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Most teams don't have corners who can cover but some of you want cover safeties? Watch some of the other NFL games and gain some perspective.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Most teams don't have corners who can cover but some of you want cover safeties? Watch some of the other NFL games and gain some perspective.

[/QUOTE]

That's the thing...Many fans who post here are morons and don't watch any of the NFL outside of the national Sunday or Monday games.

If a player BB brings in isn't a HOF player, they think the player is the complete opposite and awful simply because BB coached a dynasty here with some very good talent that came together on D.

Chung's main issue here as health, obviously.   If he can be a good swing Safety here and help on STs, play a good SS position and tackle, this is a no brainer system/depth signing for cheap.

I wouldn't be shocked to see McCourty and guys like Harmona and Chung take another step with help from Revis and Browner.

The other good thing is, he's playing for a new deal again and wanted to come back, which speaks volumes about BB's leadership and coaching. Chung spent 1 year away and saw the differences between this organization and another that, quite simply, ain't on the PAts level.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who are "All these NFL teams" TC speaks of?

The Pats then Eagles cut him in successive years, but - he don't suck. TC has an amazing grasp of this game.

[/QUOTE]

Well you're wrong again, but what does that matter on this board. The Patriots didn't cut him, he played his 4year rookie contract and then signed a contract for 10 million for another team. That team upgraded by signing former 2010 1st round pick Malcolm Jenkins to a 17 million deal to play safety and released Chung. Now we got our former player back for 750k for 1 season and a chance to come back to the system he knows. 

He has is now playing for his 3rd team and is still an NFL player. You're wrong, but when have you really ever been right????? About anything?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some people wouldn't be happy until the Avengers dotted the secondary with the Hulk clogging up the middle.

Even then, they'd complain about the 3rd TE, or practice squad WR.

Seriously. TEN YEARS! This is unacceptable! I can't fathom rooting for a team for ELEVEN years without a championship to justify MY VALUABLE LOYALTY!

Teams should be signing fans to long term contracts, voidable for a lack of rings!

You speak of perspective...BOLLOCKS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, sir, clearly do not understand.  If the Pats are not all-pro at every position on both sides of the ball, BB is a huge fail and the team just sux.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He may be camp competition, insurance, or simply a 3rd stringer.  I was never a huge fan of Chung but I'm not really opposed to this signing.  Is he Canton material?  Certainly not but he knows the system, is young enough and perhaps he's learned a thing or two.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll have you know that some of my best friends are Chungs.  Or is it chums?  I keep forgetting.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll have you know that some of my best friends are Chungs.  Or is it chums?  I keep forgetting.

[/QUOTE]

And I like Cantonese food, too . . . Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mandarin oranges are tasty as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mandarin oranges are tasty as well.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and somehow I think Goodell is more likely to push the NFL in the direction of Mandarin than Cantonese . . . 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You, sir, clearly do not understand.  If the Pats are not all-pro at every position on both sides of the ball, BB is a huge fail and the team just sux.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Sadly and pathetically so, that is literally how some fans who post here, think.

Absolutely sick, childish logic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

I think he was signed for Special Teams after losing Fletcher(a mainstay on ST), and also a backup Safety if Pats start losing DBs?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some people wouldn't be happy until the Avengers dotted the secondary with the Hulk clogging up the middle.

Even then, they'd complain about the 3rd TE, or practice squad WR.

Seriously. TEN YEARS! This is unacceptable! I can't fathom rooting for a team for ELEVEN years without a championship to justify MY VALUABLE LOYALTY!

Teams should be signing fans to long term contracts, voidable for a lack of rings!

You speak of perspective...BOLLOCKS!

[/QUOTE]

The Hulk would be OL all the way...and he would give up no sacks every year

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, from the homer's analysis, it's BB having an "all-pro at every position on both sides of the ball" that makes him the greatest GM of all-time.

If only the rest of the NFL realized the fantastic talent BB has amassed, they would proclaim him the best GM ever as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Sadly and pathetically so, that is literally how some fans who post here, think.

Absolutely sick, childish logic.

[/QUOTE]

Says the cluck who proclaims every disappointment BB chooses is an all-pro. LMAO@U Megatool.