Chung, Spikes, Vollmer, Light, Mankins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Chung, Spikes, Vollmer, Light, Mankins

Chung and Spikes and have been practicing for weeks but no game time action.  Any chance they are back before the playoffs?  Vollmer has missed most of the season - why hasn't he been IRd?  Light and Mankins look to be ok for the playoffs but may need this week and the bye week to be recovered.  Given the problems on D it looks to be more important that Chung and Spikes get back on the field

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Chung, Spikes, Vollmer, Light, Mankins

i'm really hoping Spikes and Chung make it into the game...they don't have to go the whole way, but at least seeing the field would be a good thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I dont know. If Chung and Spikes are that dinged then I want to see them play some Sunday to see what football shape they are in. Vollmer I have been wondering for games yet why we couldnt use his roster spot. Would it have anything to to to restricted free agency? Mankins will be there playoff time, I'd rest him Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I would assume if they are not IR'ed it's because they think they will contribute at some point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I would assume if they are not IR'ed it's because they think they will contribute at some point.

Roger that Sir but thats a heck of a lot of paid vacation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

This is where Belichick really ticks me off. Vollmer has been hurt almost the entire year but he hasn't been put on IR. BB says the same thing everyday in the press conference yet Vollmer never is able to play. What is the deal with this guy? If he can't play get him out of there and get someone in who can. Why waste a roster spot on someone who obviously is unable to play?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

yeah, the vollmer situation is puzzling

i certainly hope they are all back for the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Vollmer is training to be the 3rd tight end we have been hearing about

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Chung, Spikes, Vollmer, Light, Mankins": [QUOTE]This is where Belichick really ticks me off. Vollmer has been hurt almost the entire year but he hasn't been put on IR. BB says the same thing everyday in the press conference yet Vollmer never is able to play. What is the deal with this guy? If he can't play get him out of there and get someone in who can. Why waste a roster spot on someone who obviously is unable to play? Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE] It's possible that BB can't tell the future and doesn't specifically know how long anyone will be out. It's possible the leading medical opinions say he should be ready for the playoffs and with 3 other starting lineman out he wants to leave his options open.