Chung to the eagles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Chung to the eagles

To lazy to post a link

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Chung to the eagles

I kept thinking somebody already started this link.....  I am so sad he is gone  :  (

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4740795/patriots-safety-chung-to-eagles

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

poor Eagles

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BUST

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

BUST

Yep

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Chip Kelly connection?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

To lazy to post a link

lol

Good player, he just couldn't ever stay healthy and that probably won't change. I wish him the best. 

Really your gonna say chung is a good player and then sh!t all over Michael Huff who is 10 times the safety patrick chung is. Yes Yes im going to miss watching him fly around and injure himself and miss easy tackles while he's at it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Garbage player...can't wait to see those 3rd and longs be completed time after time against them. The only good in this for the Eagles is that he will get hurt right away and probably was signed for a gift certificate to Dunkin's.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Garbage player...can't wait to see those 3rd and longs be completed time after time against them. The only good in this for the Eagles is that he will get hurt right away and probably was signed for a gift certificate to Dunkin's.

hahahahaha 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Awesome, now he can miss eight games a year with them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

To lazy to post a link

lol

Good player, he just couldn't ever stay healthy and that probably won't change. I wish him the best. 

Really your gonna say chung is a good player and then sh!t all over Michael Huff who is 10 times the safety patrick chung is. Yes Yes im going to miss watching him fly around and injure himself and miss easy tackles while he's at it.

He's a traditional SS who is really good in around the line of scrimmage.  Injury prone seasons killed his progression here.

Huff was a top 10 pick, I believe. The two aren't comparable. HUff is more talented, but NE can do better getting a FA Safety. Why is this hard to understand?

I agree with you there are better players in the safety position avaible

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

To lazy to post a link

lol

He's a traditional SS who is really good in around the line of scrimmage.  Injury prone seasons killed his progression here.

Huff was a top 10 pick, I believe. The two aren't comparable. HUff is more talented, but NE can do better getting a FA Safety. Why is this hard to understand?

Chung is straight garbage thats why its so hard to understand. Atleast michael huff can stay healthy. Of course the pats can do better but i know the patriots arnt gonnna dole out big money to a safety. From the things ive heard the pats are actually satisfied with McCourty and Wilson as the starting safety's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Glad this bum is gone !  

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

To lazy to post a link

lol

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Awesome, now he can miss eight games a year with them.

+1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

To lazy to post a link

lol

Chung is straight garbage thats why its so hard to understand. Atleast michael huff can stay healthy. Of course the pats can do better but i know the patriots arnt gonnna dole out big money to a safety. From the things ive heard the pats are actually satisfied with McCourty and Wilson as the starting safety's.

Far from garbage. The D was clearly much better with him on the field than without. 2011's playoffs and B proved that. He was very good after he and Spikes returned to the lineup.  Health has nothing to do with skills.

Maybe they are satisifed with McCourty and Wilson there. Maybe they'll go Safety in the draft in Rd 1 and focus on the money with Talib at CB.

Calm down. Are you related to Huff or something?

No im not related to him. But why are you kissing Chungs a55??? And yes i really enjoyed watching Chung get beat in coverage by mario manningham in the superbowl. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from braunzy. Show braunzy's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if Chung ends up having a decent career away from New England, if he can get over his injury bug. He had a decent first couple of years here, and I remember him being talked about having a great work ethic when he came out of college...

However, I'm not sure if he is set up for success in the Eagles questionable secondary. 

As for the Patriots. I'm all for them adding some sort of talented veteran presence in the backfield. Not sure if Huff would be the Oakland safety I'd be after, maybe if it was Tyvon Branch that they cut... but you never know maybe he's worth a shot

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Pats secondary coaches are pathetic!!!!Who has looked good in the last 6 years???