Chung

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Chung

As usual tight as a drum with injuries, but I am hearing Chung with a concussion? Any news on the situation from anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Chung

It would be easier to get your hands on President Obama's daily CIA's terrorist report.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

When it happened, reporters at practice said it looked like a concussion, and that's as much as we will ever have to work with until the season starts, and BB starts rolling out his cryptic list every Wednesday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In Response to Chung:
    [QUOTE]As usual tight as a drum with injuries, but I am hearing Chung with a concussion? Any news on the situation from anyone?
    Posted by rkarp[/QUO

How about a link to this reliable source...........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In Response to Re: Chung:
    [QUOTE]When it happened, reporters at practice said it looked like a concussion, and that's as much as we will ever have to work with until the season starts, and BB starts rolling out his cryptic list every Wednesday.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

LINK!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

Is chung the Patriot's Bob Sanders?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]Is chung the Patriot's Bob Sanders?
    Posted by oh-my-beard[/QUOTE]

Still no link.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

If anyone saw the play you could definitley tell Chung wasn't all there after the hit.  Thus the speculation about concussion, and it's a very good chance that is accurate.  Poor guy can't get a break. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Time too cut the waste

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yeah guys who battle injury throughout their careers never amount to anything. I mean look at Ted Johnson and Willie Mcginest for example. We should have never held onto them for so long! It's not like Willie bounced back and became the all time career post season sack leader or anything.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Chung : [QUOTE]As usual tight as a drum with injuries, but I am hearing Chung with a concussion? Any news on the situation from anyone? Posted by rkarp[/QUO How about a link to this reliable source...........
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

there is no link. I was on the sidelines when it happend, and it appeared that way to me...I then spoke later to Troy Brown and Tom Curren and they said Chung was not available, but that was what the off the record rumbling was. No link as it was off the rcord...

And yes, I do think that Chung is the Bob Sanders of the Pats. He plays a physical game with out the size to back it up. I think he has the talent to play like Ed Reed lite, as he cannot physically handle Rodney Harrison lite

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]If anyone saw the play you could definitley tell Chung wasn't all there after the hit.  Thus the speculation about concussion, and it's a very good chance that is accurate.  Poor guy can't get a break. 
    Posted by agill1970[/QUOTE]

obviously unjustified speculation!!! Much better chance it is INACCURATE!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

If you have a chance to see the play again you can see that he is completely dazed after the hit, he also got hit by one of his own guys, I think it was Spikes.
    Sterling Moore is helping him find the sideline.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

No matter the source, it was obvious that he was hurt whether it's a concussion or not and he won't be playing tonight.

Get used to this 'cuz it won't be the first time this season he'll be out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chung : obviously unjustified speculation!!! Much better chance it is INACCURATE!!!

part timer...ya dope. read the op...that is why I am asking if anyone else has any updates...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]No matter the source, it was obvious that he was hurt whether it's a concussion or not and he won't be playing tonight. Get used to this 'cuz it won't be the first time this season he'll be out.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

What source? There is NO source! Unjustified rumor! Its more possible he suffered from a stinger, this from the same type of source that the OP used...BS...
    Get used to the fact that trolls and posers will be called out...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

When you've missed nearly 1/3 of the games in the last two years from injury there has to be a concern about durability. He started only one game in his rookie year, so he wasn't on the field all that much to be exposed to injury.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

For what it's worth.

"He appeared disoriented after getting to his feet, and cornerback Sterling Moore had to direct Chung to the sideline.

After sitting on the bench while being examined by team doctor Thomas Gill, Chung removed his helmet and gloves and was walked to the locker room by a trainer" (ESPN)

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4727464/chung-leaves-game-with-injury

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

There is no source but there are reports from credible sources like Mike Reiss.  Go check out espn-boston.  Chung is listed on the injury report with a "shoulder" issue.  However, people at the game report seeing him getting that new concussion test on the sideline. (maybe that was just a pre-caution)  I'm not sure which is better or worse, shoulder or concussion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Part Timer...

you crack me up. I know you're probably being serious, but I love the bulldoggedness of demanding links. In some weird way, it reminds me of how BB handles the media, but almost in reverse.

"If there's no link, you're a lying s c u m b a g!"

hahaha

At any rate:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2012/08/21/patriots_notebook_many_regulars_sit_out/

I've also now seen it mentioned many times where the writer speculates knee injury due to the impact of the play. No, I won't go get more links, get one for yourself!

hahaha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Is chung the Patriot's Bob Sanders?
    Posted by oh-my-beard[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but Chung has NEVER displayed any kind of performance that Sanders had when healthy. The only theing they have in common is injuries; which could be any injury prone player....i.e., fragile fred taylor

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to "Re: Chung": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chung : Sorry, but Chung has NEVER displayed any kind of performance that Sanders had when healthy. The only theing they have in common is injuries; which could be any injury prone player....i.e., fragile fred taylor Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE] You're right, when healthy he is not the difference maker Sanders was. Sanders had probably as much to do with the Colts winning that Super Bowl as anyone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to "Re: Chung": [QUOTE]Yeah guys who battle injury throughout their careers never amount to anything. I mean look at Ted Johnson and Willie Mcginest for example. We should have never held onto them for so long! It's not like Willie bounced back and became the all time career post season sack leader or anything. Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE] Listen, I understand you're the Mr. Positive of this board, but those two players you mention produced for quite some time before injuries ruined them for a season. Mc Ginnest was one of our better players for four years BEFORE he missed time with his back and Ted was our best run stopping linebacker for years before he missed one season with a pec tear. Chung basically had one lights out game against Miami two years ago ( although he was hurt in that game and would miss the next four). He also did a nice job covering Gates this past season (although Gates was playing through a leg injury that would keep him out for the next month). I'm not routing against the guy, but he is not a guy I count on anymore.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chung : What source? There is NO source! Unjustified rumor! Its more possible he suffered from a stinger, this from the same type of source that the OP used...BS... Get used to the fact that trolls and posers will be called out...

You don't comprehend too well do you?

I said, "No matter the source" which means, and I'll say this real slow for you, source or no source it's obvious that he had some kind of injury when he came out of the game.  Most people don't need a source to see that he was shook up, hurt or whatever.  

Concussion?

Shoulder?

Stinger?  As you suggest.  Who's your source by the way?