Ciao...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Ciao...

In response to dreighver's comment:

To all who have posted in this thread... (Prolate, jrl, portfolio, rtuinila, OG, ATJ, Ty), as well as some who haven't posted here (zbellino, rkarp, Rocky, etc), keep your eyes out for a private-message from me. I'll keep you all posted with regards to how the new forums fare. 

Let's go Pats!

THanks much

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to GO47's comment:

In response to Bustchise's comment: 

See ya fellas. I've been a member of this forum for some time now, and on a daily basis I look forward to reading many great posts, by many great posters. Prolate, zbellino, Rocky, jrl, rkarp's analyses, just to name a few. There are many more.

Unfortunately, this place has devolved into a miserable, agenda-driven, childish forum. Football talk now takes a backseat to personal feuds, and so-called fans seem more interested in supporting their agenda(s), in lieu of supporting the team. I've tried the "ignore" feature, but I find only 1/4 of the forum available to me after utilizing said feature. Going back to my previous point, the majority of this forum doesn't consist of productive, intellectually-engaging football discussion, but rather, childish bickering. It's a shame there are no moderators here.

All that said, this thread isn't designed to earn me any pity, or hearty-"goodbyes!". Rather, it's designed to show you all where I'm going, and encourage the more rational, intelligent, level-headed folks to follow in my footsteps.

I've found these two forums, read through them, and they appear to be exponentially better than what is going on here. If you'd like to join me over there, I strongly encourage you all to do so! I'll be under the same moniker, "dreighver". 

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=16

It's been fun, fellas!

See you over there.  

I don't think I have to tell you but you're one of the reasons he is leaving! Your posts are trash and are not appreciated by many here. But then that's just what you have been trying to accomplish. It's unfortunate that you feel such joy at many others expense. It's also unfortunate that you waste so much time being immature and putting in so much negative energy towards other humans who are just trying to enjoy one the few things we can enjoy in this life. I wish you would consider very seriously just going away!

And his allegiance to the stalkers who stalk me are the ones who really ruin this board. It's the truth. 

I am one person.  Butschise uses multiple board names, his allies use just the one but their miserable tone and trollish, veiled commentary is ruined it for all.

Throw in the mods too obtuse to get it, and the cuckoo birds who aren't genuine for discussion, are the ones who have ruined it alongside Bustchise/Bungalow Bill and his 32 other board names he's created.

Nominate one rational person here to moderate, and this stuff easily goes away.

I wish we could do that. I nominate ATJ for that honor.

Well that's just swell.  And then everyone would simply delight in watching me trying to keep 183 frogs in a wheelbarrow.  You're too kind.

Seriously, thank you for that but if it's all the same to you I'd rather not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

See ya fellas. I've been a member of this forum for some time now, and on a daily basis I look forward to reading many great posts, by many great posters. Prolate, zbellino, Rocky, jrl, rkarp's analyses, just to name a few. There are many more.

Unfortunately, this place has devolved into a miserable, agenda-driven, childish forum. Football talk now takes a backseat to personal feuds, and so-called fans seem more interested in supporting their agenda(s), in lieu of supporting the team. I've tried the "ignore" feature, but I find only 1/4 of the forum available to me after utilizing said feature. Going back to my previous point, the majority of this forum doesn't consist of productive, intellectually-engaging football discussion, but rather, childish bickering. It's a shame there are no moderators here.

All that said, this thread isn't designed to earn me any pity, or hearty-"goodbyes!". Rather, it's designed to show you all where I'm going, and encourage the more rational, intelligent, level-headed folks to follow in my footsteps.

I've found these two forums, read through them, and they appear to be exponentially better than what is going on here. If you'd like to join me over there, I strongly encourage you all to do so! I'll be under the same moniker, "dreighver". 

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.html

It's been fun, fellas!

See you over there.  

I don't think I have to tell you but you're one of the reasons he is leaving! Your posts are trash and are not appreciated by many here. But then that's just what you have been trying to accomplish. It's unfortunate that you feel such joy at many others expense. It's also unfortunate that you waste so much time being immature and putting in so much negative energy towards other humans who are just trying to enjoy one the few things we can enjoy in this life. I wish you would consider very seriously just going away!

And his allegiance to the stalkers who stalk me are the ones who really ruin this board. It's the truth. 

I am one person.  Butschise uses multiple board names, his allies use just the one but their miserable tone and trollish, veiled commentary is ruined it for all.

Throw in the mods too obtuse to get it, and the cuckoo birds who aren't genuine for discussion, are the ones who have ruined it alongside Bustchise/Bungalow Bill and his 32 other board names he's created.

Well that's just swell.  And then everyone would simply delight in watching me trying to keep 183 frogs in a wheelbarrow.  You're too kind.

what if we pay you!?  lol     -  I would throw you some change if you could get the village idiot to stop posting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I know the board sucks half the time... the worst irritation is the idiotic back and forth where each idiot keeps clicking the " respond" option so each post gets longer and longer.  this is selfish yes childish mental midget activity.  grow the fuccup.

This is a public forum , not your personal stomping ground.  go ahead and sh!t on your sh!tlist, but don't bring down the whole forum. follow a few basic rules:

1.  If a post gets longer than 4 responses, start a new post.  Everybody f'n knows who you're taking to.

2.  Acknowledge the common ground.  We're mostly pats fans here, excluding idiots like jints, Leon, phat, bustsize (who is jints) and their other aliases. There should be more agreement on a lot of things before the nitpicky points of contention.  Agreement #1 should be to align against trolls from other teams.

3. hey... Lets just work on those 2 and keep it simple.

Oh yeah...  Its still PRESEASON... I'm hoping the regular season should give people more interesting things to talk about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

It's been fun, fellas!

See you over there.  

what if we pay you!?  lol     -  I would throw you some change if you could get the village idiot to stop posting.

Partner, there ain't enough gold in Fort Knox or oil in Texas to entice me into taking the moderator gig but you can throw me the change anyway. Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I have never been on a blogging site of any topic where pizzing contests don't break out. I'll give you a tip, don't feed the animals, but if you do...do it camly and factually...then move on.

I do tell folks blogging ain't for the thin skinned, never has...never will be.

When you find things are simular elswhere stop back by and check in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Give me the power, and I would have the idiots gone from this place in 2 minutes. Heck, removing the worst one of all (any guesses? LOL) would make a huge difference. Too bad someone can't figure out how to actually get that done without having them easily slide back in the next day. Add in a few trolls from other teams, and this place would be fine.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

I know the board sucks half the time... the worst irritation is the idiotic back and forth where each idiot keeps clicking the " respond" option so each post gets longer and longer.  this is selfish yes childish mental midget activity.  grow the fuccup.

This is a public forum , not your personal stomping ground.  go ahead and sh!t on your sh!tlist, but don't bring down the whole forum. follow a few basic rules:

1.  If a post gets longer than 4 responses, start a new post.  Everybody f'n knows who you're taking to.

2.  Acknowledge the common ground.  We're mostly pats fans here, excluding idiots like jints, Leon, phat, bustsize (who is jints) and their other aliases. There should be more agreement on a lot of things before the nitpicky points of contention.  Agreement #1 should be to align against trolls from other teams.

3. hey... Lets just work on those 2 and keep it simple.

Oh yeah...  Its still PRESEASON... I'm hoping the regular season should give people more interesting things to talk about.

Excellent Post!

And you are right.  These guys keep slugging it out at all our expense.  Personally, I don't care who has the biggest shlong.  We keep losing reasonable people due to these selfish people who have to be right no matter what.   And the sad part is that the more insults that get thrown, the person throwing them gets smaller and smaller while losing credibility.  The ironic thing is that the one thing the insulter is probably trying to acheive is credility and by putting the other person down they actually lose it.  

And these comments that have 15 posts on them are ridiculous.  If it has 3 or more I don't read it.  I'm not going to move my curser down 3/4 of a page just to read another ridiculous insult.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hey Rusty why don't you go over to those site's listed by the OP.  I'm sure there are a lots of Brady loving, BB trashing Trolls you can school on them......Please......Go.....just Go......Please.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

....Nominate one rational person here to moderate, and this stuff easily goes away.

Gee, you mean you don't want an unpaid job with no future prospects that involves sifting through countless inane comments and childish remarks, refereeing petty grievances and generally dealing with a collective level of intelligence akin to the pupils of the Fernald School? And it would only require what, five, six hours a day tops? 

Who knows, if you play your cards right, it might even lead to further opportunity in the ever expanding newspaper industry!

How do you pass that up?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

hey I'm not leaving the best Patriots message board there is.. the rest of u go ahead, someone will come in to take your place

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think it will be much different when the season starts.  It's pretty wild that the place is this active and the first down hasn't been played yet.

Right now, it's opinion vs. opinion vs. history vs. guesswork.

No it isn't. It's whom you decide passes your test of "reasonable opinion" or you gather your acolytes to mass report whine abuse to ban people. Stick to something you know nothing about, like hockey. 

I know what youve done but I'm still here. Take a guess...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

[QUOTE]

And these comments that have 15 posts on them are ridiculous.  If it has 3 or more I don't read it.  I'm not going to move my curser down 3/4 of a page just to read another ridiculous insult.

You mean like this?  It honestly takes no more than 10 second to edit the quote box.  People who don't are lazy, rude or both.

In response to TripleOG's comment:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

All the best to you and yours. It's always a disappointment to see good Pats fans leave.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You mean like this?  It honestly takes no more than 10 second to edit the quote box.  People who don't are lazy, rude or both.

It just doesn't matter.....you you guys really think the board d-o-u-c-h-e will actually use the quotes like a normal person even after being told how 28 times?

And the most comical part of it all is that he seriously has no clue that he is the main problem, again after being banned 15 times, and told 100 more.

Bottom line is that people can't resist putting these folks on ignore, and can't resist feeding hinm the attention he comes here for. Until all the people that fight with him daily stop, he has an endless supply of attention he is so starved for. It's not rocket science guys....but apparently there are a large group that love this drama queen BS...so they continue every day....

I'd leave too if I didn't have the ignore button.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You'll be missed dreighver. You're one of the many (but dwindling) good ones.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Give me the ban hammer, I will whip this place into shape!

Rusty self admitted he is drunk posting here so I can see why he continues the battles, trolling, making up lies and stuff.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Give me the power, and I would have the idiots gone from this place in 2 minutes. Heck, removing the worst one of all (any guesses? LOL) would make a huge difference. Too bad someone can't figure out how to actually get that done without having them easily slide back in the next day. Add in a few trolls from other teams, and this place would be fine.

Bustchise? NAS?   Mt Hurl? RKrap? About 12 others?

Also, do you count Bustchise as one person or mutliple people with his MANY, different obvious board names?

Try standing up to trolls instead of enabling them. You just enabled our Jets troll and then NAS in the same thread. Super.

Gee, I wonder why, with no mods with brains and people like you enabling trolls, we have the board problems we have here?

It's all so confusing, Tanbass.

Hey...  Nealpage,  rustygriswold...  Chill.  You just lumped bustsize , who is jintsfan , in the same category as mt hurl, or rkarp...? . Why? Since they don't agree with you about a certain opinion?

Look...  Separate the real trolls from other patfans who just have their own opinions...  As in free speech... 

Yikes.  You have to admit , sometimes you act reactionary which is dumb in a free forum of different POVs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Great now those two good boards you gave the info on will get ruined like this one. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

All that said, this thread isn't designed to earn me any pity, or hearty-"goodbyes!" (although those would be nice!). Rather, it's designed to show you all where I'm going, and encourage the more rational, intelligent, level-headed folks to follow in my footsteps.

It's been fun, fellas!

Sad to see you go man. You were a good poster. Maybe I'll follow you over but I'm still hoping this forum can hold it together and get back to football with the season starting up

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's so much easier to just push the ignore button, I do't know why people struggle so much with this.

Sections
Shortcuts