Cincy / Jests pre-game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Cincy / Jests pre-game thread

This is what I mean by the Jets playing up and down ball:  This game should have been put away in the second quarter.  Today the Jets don't look good and lucky, they look bad and lucky.

But as bad as they look today, they will rise to the challenge of the Pats in Foxboro.  The luck thing will take care of itself in some form or another.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Cincy / Jests pre-game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cincy / Jests pre-game thread : Makes you wonder how comfortable Jests fans are feeling about their team given how they aren't dominating the Bungles?  For all intents and purposes, the Jets have benefited from two poorly thrown passes by Palmer while the Bengals were in the Jets side of the field leading to INTs and a supposed grazing of a helmut on a punt leading to a TD.  What do the Jets do when they are playing a GOOD team? 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    I'm a UCONN student and the only thing I've seen recently around campus is other students wearing brand new Jets gear. From the fans i've argued with, they are all extremely confident and think Sanchez is the second coming of Christ.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Ryan Leaf

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cincy / Jests pre-game thread : I'm a UCONN student and the only thing I've seen recently around campus is other students wearing brand new Jets gear. From the fans i've argued with, they are all extremely confident and think Sanchez is the second coming of Christ.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Yep, Sanchez is really lighting up the Bengals to this point..   16/25 and 166 yds..  and with that and the 90 yard KO return by the Jests to go up 24 - 10..  this may be game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Joke

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

You know the luck for the Jests is going to run out sometime this season, karma will come around at some point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

New York does have a new stadium to pay for after all ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

The Los Angeles Bengals 2012

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A W in the record does not carry a description like..  " Accomplished against a s**ky team with some lucky breaks."  A Theisman just said, it seems to be a Jests season going their way!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainevent1836. Show mainevent1836's posts

Welp, that's three hours of my life I will never get back...watching the pathetic Bengals, can't wait for the Pats to play the Jets, with a week and a half to prepare I have no doubts Pats will win...goodnight all and Happy Thanksgiving!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Is that an NFL team the jets are playing?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Why not a safety

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Carson Palmer = first round Mega Bust

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Worst team ever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Oh my god, the announcer is criticizing the jets. Wow. I never thought I'd see the day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

"The Bengals should not hang their heads here, because they played a TOUGH game tonight." - one of the announcers.

Really? Hahahahahaha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Pudding Pie Award, how original NFL Network..........Time to F'in throw up.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]Let's get some real power rankings for once: 30. Bengals 29. Jests 28. Cardinals 27. Lions The Jets are the WORST team with a winning record in NFL history.   On Dec 6 we better put a lid on this lucky charm joke of team.  I mean - a complete destruction of them.  No kneel downs:  63-0
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

In addition, they are built for the short-term...gotta win, now.  Personally, I'm surprised they haven't incurred more injuries with all of the patched-up journeymen that they assembled.  Of course, there are games still on the schedule...we'll see.

Sections
Shortcuts