Cinncinnati Bengals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Cinncinnati Bengals

Yes I know that they havent really played anyone elite, but this team is a very quiet 4-2. Andy Dalton and AJ Green are quietly having pretty impressive rookie seasons. Now Im not saying theyre a legit threat in the AFC, at least not yet, but if they keep playing well they very well could sneak up on teams, pull off a couple upsets, and maybe even earn a wild card berth.

Time will tell but I think they are heading in the right direction

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Cinncinnati Bengals

They beat Buffalo which could come in handy as a wild card tie breaker. I just can't see them being better than 7-9 or 8-8. They deserve credit for playing the way they have with a rookie QB. The defense of their's has looked good (against mostly anemic offenses). I expect the Ravens and Steelers to handle them easily in the end. If not, then maybe Carson Palmer was the problem the whole time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

They got a lot better after Palmer and Ocho stopped playing for them.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Baltimore should handle them, but Pitt should not look at their own schedule and chalk up automatic dubs