C.J. Spiller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: C.J. Spiller

Of that group 10-22 the Texans would grab Spiller.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Yea thats why I noted they were the biggest potential threat. Texans are looking for a running back that wont make Kubiak pull out his hair.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

A true feature back would help the defense as much as a prime pass rusher. Look at how the jets handled the colts for 2-3 quarters of the AFC chamionship game; they ran the ball, controlled the clock and had manning sitting on the bench.
    I believe if shonn greene hadn't gone out of the game, they might well have won, using that strategy. 

We would have won the game in indy this year, along with several others, if we had spiller in our backfield.

Unfortunately, C.J. Spiller will never last till 22.  We should be looking for teams in the 8-13 range who would work a trade, conditional on spiller being available at that point. I think our first rounder plus one of our second rounders would move us up 8-12 slots and put spiller into a pats uniform.

Imagine what tommmy could do with what saint manning's had for his whole career, a true feature RB, several dependable WRs and a pass rush!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

49ers will definately trade one of their picks. Maybe even taking a 1st round in 2011 in exchange for their 10 or 17th pick. Not saying the patriots will ever trade them their 2011 first rounder but one team might do that considering the 49ers arent willing to pay big bucks for their draft picks. Looks at crabtrees holdout process for example.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'd be completely shocked if Spiller makes it to 22, I just don't see it happening.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

Just wondering if a team like washington could trade 'down' and grab him... seems like with Harrison 'emerging' in Cleveland, the browns are not really in the market, but may still consider it... I don't really like Jones in Seattle either, but Forsett probably gets a shot before they take a RB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

The dude can do it all kick returner nasty, running back and reciever a good replacement for faulk and while faulk is still there can learn the ins and outs... trade up to ten and get this guy allow jacksonville to get tebow at 22. Is this true that Wilfork for a potential first and 2/3 who really thinks this? Brace is unproven and after that nothing . Would be sick but I love me some big ol' vince .. somebody pay that man.

Sections
Shortcuts