ClarkGriswold

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: ClarkGriswold

So why are you guys specifically looking for trouble?

You're the ones that should be banned, no Gris.

Get over yourselves and ignore him if you don't like him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

The guy makes solid points even if they show favortism.  He backs up his words.  Dont' hate. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: ClarkGriswold:
    [QUOTE]It's a guy!? Sounds like a female that gets all his/her info from Sports center then just regurgitates it back in here.
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Completely disagree as everyone hates on the Pat's on ESPN at the moment. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to ClarkGriswold:
    [QUOTE]don't know much bout football... but boy can he/she read write and spell
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

YOU, on the other hand, are a CERTIFIED football genius.  Oh, sorry, I used a few big words.  Let me rephrase it.  OOPS, did it again!  Let me say the same thing, in small words for you.  YOU SMART THE FOOTBALL.  Sorry if all the correct spelling in there threw you off.  Since I can read, and am over the age of 16, I see how words are spelled correctly often enough so I can replicate it with very few mistakes.  Most people can do it at your level of discourse from about grade 3.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

Ok General Nuisance, please report in here and give us a list of your football coaching accomplishments. Go ahead, we have an extra 3 seconds. Stand down soldier, you couldnt hit water if you fell out of a boat!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Clark can be annoying at times, but its clear he is a passionate fan of the Patriots. What more can you ask for?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Clark can be annoying at times, but its clear he is a passionate fan of the Patriots. What more can you ask for?
    Posted by Quagmire1[/QUOTE]

Common decency.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ClarkGriswold : Ok General Nuisance, please report in here and give us a list of your football coaching accomplishments. Go ahead, we have an extra 3 seconds. Stand down soldier, you couldnt hit water if you fell out of a boat!
    Posted by BloodnGutz[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

=======================================================
     Hey Einstien,the reason for this forum is for people to express thier opinions and ideas freely. While you have the right to express yours(which I find rather ignorant) Russ has every right to express his as well.If you don`t like them,ignore them and stop your constant whinning.
      And of course like your trypical leftest,if YOU don`t like it,ban it rather than just turn the page.
       But then again,the Globe is owned by the Times.That explains it all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, leftists don't ban everything.  I am a leftist, all I wanted to ban was underdogggg.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ClarkGriswold : =======================================================  Hey Einstien,the reason for this forum is for people to express thier opinions and ideas freely. While you have the right to express yours(which I find rather ignorant) Russ has every right to express his as well.If you don`t like them,ignore them and stop your constant whinning.   And of course like your trypical leftest,if YOU don`t like it,ban it rather than just turn the page.    But then again,the Globe is owned by the Times.That explains it all.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY INTRODUCING PARTISAN POLITICS INTO THIS SPORTS FORUM?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY...uh...I guess you get my point, yes?.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Wait, did MasterHess- and DBCoach seriously make a profile to hate on Russ?

Pathetic.

I know I couldn't disagree more about Russ' notion that Mangold's contract somehow took place in a vacuum and that it doesn't affect Mankins' negotiations, and I also know that a large part of Russ' argument was simply based on how much he *LOVES* the Patriots, but I think he's gotten much better at backing up his arguments.  Mankins' contract WAS (past tense) a fair deal at the time it was offered.

Point being, I just detailed a perfectly normal and civil conversation that I had with Russ on this board.  Why are y'all hatin'?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]The guy makes solid points even if they show favortism.  He backs up his words.  Dont' hate. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

With what....more empty word?.  I've never seen the dude post 1 statistic to back his point and when someone refutes his babble with stats he shoots them down with more useless words.  The dude is a board spamming clown.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ClarkGriswold : With what....more empty word?.  I've never seen the dude post 1 statistic to back his point and when someone refutes his babble with stats he shoots them down with more useless words.  The dude is a board spamming clown.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]
    Thank you. Nice to know I'm not the only one who has grown weary of his adolescent antics mucking up the board. Wish more people would speak up but  I can't blame those who don't want to. You only subject yourself to his paranoid psychotic ranting and wasting time arguing with an obviously disturbed personality.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]HeyRuss/Clark-Good morning little lady! You say you can see staright.Well answer this honestly and we'll see where you are at with everybody. What is your prediction of the pats win loss record this year.Just simple #'s NOT the epic trilogy that you often times get into. What PSL problem-If they don't sell them all to the public Woody buys them-That's a win for fans!No Blackouts! Revis Revis oh yeah him.The holdout right!? Well the 1st rounder has people forgetting what's his name- Sanchez promoting himself?? Do you really hate the jets that much that you have to make $%#@ up? And yes I do hate the pats that much along with their know nothing fans.How are ya!?

I also would like to thank the good lord for making you a Jets and Yankees fan.  Also, that he made RATS enjoy SEWERS and GARBAGE DUMPS.  Its fitting, to put you at the correct level.  When the good lord decides to give the east coast an enema, the Meadowlands Arena is where he will stick the hose.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ClarkGriswold : Thank you. Nice to know I'm not the only one who has grown weary of his adolescent antics mucking up the board. Wish more people would speak up but  I can't blame those who don't want to. You only subject yourself to his paranoid psychotic ranting and wasting time arguing with an obviously disturbed personality.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    amen to that....guy is a clown

still doesnt understand that i call him a bandwagon fan not because of the amount of games he has been to, but the infantile attitude he displays on this board...i come here to talk football and joke and have a good time, not deal with a flaming f**khead

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Love how all of you talk about this guy, but all you know about him is what he has posted. Half of you blast him for things like not showing proof, yet all I see her is claims without references to his actions. hmmm sounds a little like a contradiction. The sad part here is we are fans, with different points a view, but I guess it is still easier to hate that agree to disagree.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

[QUOTE]HeyRuss/Clark-Good morning little lady! You say you can see staright.Well answer this honestly and we'll see where you are at with everybody. What is your prediction of the pats win loss record this year.Just simple #'s NOT the epic trilogy that you often times get into. What PSL problem-If they don't sell them all to the public Woody buys them-That's a win for fans!No Blackouts! Revis Revis oh yeah him.The holdout right!? Well the 1st rounder has people forgetting what's his name- Sanchez promoting himself?? Do you really hate the jets that much that you have to make $%#@ up? And yes I do hate the pats that much along with their know nothing fans.How are ya!?

Hi Leon, can't wait to see your heart get crushed this season.  (NYJ Superbowl champions 1969).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

U mean this isnt a forum about Chevy Chase............IIIIIIIIIIIIIII Like It!!!!!!!!!!!!