Classic BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Classic BB

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24500176/video-bill-belichicks-reaction-when-asked-about-retiring

Too funny

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Classic BB

BB looked like he had just finished twisting up a party h00ter and had toked a nice buzz. Is he in Colorado?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Am I the only one who get uncomfortable watching this guy?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB could make a cadaver uncomfortable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope.   Love him as my coach but I cringe whenever he's in front of a microphone.

I wonder how he'd feel if someone pulled the same stunt if he needed information.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where to find the men's room?"

[silence and smirks]

Just say it's a personal matter and you'd rather not answer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope.   Love him as my coach but I cringe whenever he's in front of a microphone.

I wonder how he'd feel if someone pulled the same stunt if he needed information.

[silence and smirks]

[/QUOTE]

Why is BB always being a dick? Because he can.

But really, all accounts show BB is actually a good guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[silence and smirks]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ever see his press conferences after a loss? Its embarassing to watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope, I find him to be awkward as hell.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[silence and smirks]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he is a fun guy, but when it comes to football he can be a pure A.Hole.  Tarnishes the Patriot image, embarrassing for the franchise.  Yes, the guy can act anyway he wants but I don't feel bad for him when his personality is attacked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he is a fun guy, but when it comes to football he can be a pure A.Hole.  Tarnishes the Patriot image, embarrassing for the franchise.  Yes, the guy can act anyway he wants but I don't feel bad for him when his personality is attacked.

[/QUOTE]

He does have an abrasive demeanor. But revelations such as Jim Brown's about the good he does without fanfare should greatly temper any judgement based on superficial considerations such as how he carries himself.

Of course the homers never take note when I say good things about BB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He does have an abrasive demeanor. But revelations such as Jim Brown's about the good he does without fanfare should greatly temper any judgement based on superficial considerations such as how he carries himself.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He is one of a kind.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He owes it to us fans to conduct a professional news conference pre and post game.  Don't be a menace and dodge questions and hold information back.  Be a professional!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He owes it to us fans to conduct a professional news conference pre and post game.  Don't be a menace and dodge questions and hold information back.  Be a professional!

[/QUOTE]

As with most people, you have to take the bitter with the sweet. BB will never be a good Q&A guy in most situations. I can live with the small stuff. It's the team building that I find especially lacking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

If BB wasnt the patriots head coach, id hate his smug assse.

Man gets paid for coaching football, who really cares about his personality on screen?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You all think Lombardi was any different?  He's paid to coach, not be a social butterfly in front of the cameras to make the press happy. Some folks are just that way and I am certain some of you know of one or two.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Belichick is paid to coach not play gopher boy to the press corps. Some people use a wry sense of humor and sarcasm because they have disdain for their competition or to protect their organization. I would not have any other coach than Belichick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

This is an example of why people think BB is arrogant. Tom Curran asked the question in the video and you would think that BB might try and show a little more respect and claas to people like Curran, Perillo, Reese, and Howe who cover the Patriots on a regular basis. Granted - Curran should have known that BB isn't going to answer retirement questions but there would have been a classier way to reply then smiling like a jerk and saying nothing. Clearly, that's BB choice but when he treats the media like fools it makes me think he actually likes and promotes this image of arrogance and non conformance that the media portrays of him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

He owes it to us fans to conduct a professional news conference pre and post game. 

[/QUOTE]

BB doesn't owe you or any other fan squat. Unless you are paying his salary, why should he owe you anything?

He brings you a competitive team every year that has a shot at the big show. And yet that isn't good enough for you??

Perhaps you would like Rex Ryan better since he's more colorful with the press? Who gives a a flying fcuk how he treats the media? The media blows....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Probably the worst part of Head Coaching for him. When good questions about Football are asked he really gets into answering them.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You all think Lombardi was any different?  He's paid to coach, not be a social butterfly in front of the cameras to make the press happy. Some folks are just that way and I am certain some of you know of one or two.

[/QUOTE]

Lombardi was from a different era. Coaches nowadays have to talk to the media. Its a large part of their job.

In a lot of jobs you are paid to do a specific task and not worry about pleasing people but that doesn't give you the freedom to go around treating your coworkers like dirt. Its unprofessional in my opinion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lombardi was from a different era. Coaches nowadays have to talk to the media. Its a large part of their job.

In a lot of jobs you are paid to do a specific task and not worry about pleasing people but that doesn't give you the freedom to go around treating your coworkers like dirt. Its unprofessional in my opinion.

[/QUOTE]

Not answering inane questions or questions for which are simply asked to elicit a "oh my God" type oif answer is unprofessional?

Ok, so he doesn't smile much, laugh with the media or provide long winded answers.  He simply provides point of fact answers with no fluff.

Sections
Shortcuts