Classic Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Classic Brady

Guy wasn't sharp for the majority of the day. A lot of his struggles weren't his fault (dropped passes, poor/incorrect routes being run, bad protection, etc), but nonetheless Brady struggled to find a rhythm throughout the game.

With that said, when it counted the most, on that final drive, Brady stood tall in the pocket and went 7-7, executing on huge 3rd downs, and keeping the Patriots' hopes alive. He got help from Amendola and Vereen, but that steely focus, ice-water in his veins demeanor, where he looked you dead in the eye and marched right down the field after a difficult game to that point... that was awesome. 

Classic Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Classic Brady

Brady - DA - Vereen..... all stepped up bigtime when it mattered most. That is the stuff champions are made of.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I just hope Pat's fans realize just how lucky we have been to have had this guy as our QB. i have been fortunate enough to be able to see every home start and every home playoff game in person. Peyton Manning aside i don't think most fans understand how good TB is compared to others at the QB position now and historically.

Not many QB's in my lifetime have been able to diagnose a defense at the line, go through multiple progressions during a play and then execute a play as well as he has. I know this is cliche but every one of us should appreciate and savor this because it will end someday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Man I'm gonna miss him when retires. Classic Brady for sure good post

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

the good thing about the game is that the pats were tough, like in the final drive, remember against baltimore last year, giants in the sb and the jets in 2010, the team looked very soft, and in the playoffs you need to be tough to win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Everyone, please don't mind that post... would hate for this thread to get derailed. Let's try to keep it on-topic. 

Let's go Pats!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Everyone, please don't mind that post... would hate for this thread to get derailed. Let's try to keep it on-topic. 

Let's go Pats!

If only that was possible...just give it a few minutes...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

Let's go Pats!

I see Russ is trying to disguise himself in a sombrero.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[/QUOTE]If only that was possible...just give it a few minutes...[/QUOTE]

Looks like TFB already bit. Gee whiz. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to APpats22's comment:

Let's go Pats!

I see Russ is trying to disguise himself in a sombrero.

Lmao he should've known to use a mustache too. Everyone knows a mustache hides your identity.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

Zolak said the INT was Brady's fault due to the risk with Rogers and others in tight coverage.

It is a good thing Brady bails himself out, but the playoff teams won't be so accomodating, which we've seen for a while now.

He seemed to play with a fire on that last drive, but it wasn't there earlier in the game.

Rusty are you kidding me? So now we take the word of a mediocre (being generous) former QB over our own eyes? The INT hit Sudfeld right in the hands and he muffed it. 100% on Sudfeld.

I agree with Dreighver here. The O looked horrible all game due to the OL and WR's and RB fumbles! But the 4th quarter is Brady time!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

If only that was possible...just give it a few minutes...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I told you. It always happens. TFB we all know Rusty is wrong on this one. There is no need to keep telling him he is. It's like talking to a wall. Ignore him on this one dude.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Everyone who made any comment about him bit, you did too.  Why didn't you just ignore his post instead of drawing attention to it (which he wants) by stating "Everyone, please don't mind that post".  Gee whiz! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I was out my element during the game. ( I usuall watch alone), but a buddy came by and watched with me. As the game went on, I kept telling him it was him being bad luck but I never felt like we were gonna actually lose. Once Brady got the ball to start that last drive and made the 1st completion. I told my Boy to "cue the nfl films music, you about to witness another comeback"  I was nervous as H3ll waiting for the Ghost to kick that ball though. He played well yesterday though

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Sections
Shortcuts