Classless Sherman Shows his rearend again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Classless Sherman Shows his rearend again!

I live in Tucson Az so the masacre of the Cards was on TV here. I watched Sherman intercept another terrible ball from the inept QB's of the Cards and then he and his other thug Db's did an organized cellibration and got flagged for it and all he did then was trun to the ref and give him a thumbs up like it was no big deal. Then he continued his celibration on the sideline as the penalty was broadcast and he acted like he was proud of it. Doing this in the face of his suspension shows no class what so ever and really appreciate (for the most part) the classy type guys Bill gets for the Pats. Sherman is a punk now and will be one 20 years from now!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Classless Sherman Shows his rearend again!

I was just using an educated guess on Sherman being a punk, but I do like the SUH angle also, he is a nice guy off the field but on he goes and kicks someone in the jewels.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

What did you expect?

He clearly can't focus on things and understand everything around him now that they took away is adderall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I live in Tucson Az so the masacre of the Cards was on TV here. I watched Sherman intercept another terrible ball from the inept QB's of the Cards and then he and his other thug Db's did an organized cellibration and got flagged for it and all he did then was trun to the ref and give him a thumbs up like it was no big deal. Then he continued his celibration on the sideline as the penalty was broadcast and he acted like he was proud of it. Doing this in the face of his suspension shows no class what so ever and really appreciate (for the most part) the classy type guys Bill gets for the Pats. Sherman is a punk now and will be one 20 years from now!

[/QUOTE]

i don't like that stuff either but i don't know if Sherman is a "punk"

heard him interviewed after the whole Brady thing and he not only explained all that very well and was very respectful to Brady but he came across like a well-spoken intelligent young man-not street or thuggish at all

then again, Suh comes across the same way off the field but on the field he is a nutjob!

[/QUOTE]

It was once said a man's true nature is shown on the battle field. For these NFL players the field is their battle field and I think their true nature does come out on such. What is said once off the field can be politicized dribble spoken to their ear by their agent. Remember there is a difference between playing with intimidiation and playing like a punk. Celebrating like that in a blow out then giving the thumbs up while continuing to celbrate for being penalized is a complete disrespect for not only for your opponent but the game itself. To me that's punkish. I would say to thugish though, not all punks are thugs, and some are punks just want to be thugs without the ability to back it up. Do you job and get off the field without getting carried away

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Maybe its just me but it was 58-0, who the f cares? I believe if you win the game like that go ahead and celebrate. Maybe the Cardinals should have showed up for the game. Anyone remember the Pats doing the lights out dance at Qualcomm?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

That's a fair assessment, I see it as a young guy having some fun after a complete dismantling and perhaps took it a bit too far. He'll become more mature with experience.