Classy BB Starts Foundation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Classy BB Starts Foundation

that took a while

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

This too will go largely overlooked by the national media as they continue on to preach what a big meanie BB is as they mock the greatest coach and GM of all time, completely discounting all he's accomplished.

Thanks again to BB:

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/offthefield/2013/12/belichick_launches_his_own_foundation.html

Nice foundation.

It's interesting that the article has one comment at this time.   I wonder if anyone can guess the author of the comment:

"Another classy move by the best GM and coach of all time. Kinda funny (or really SAD) how the Pats have been destroyed by injuries, Brady was playing poorly earlier this season, yet somehow BB could be coach and Exec of the Year w/Caserio, but it won't happen due to the anti-BB media bias that the media makes money off. How convenient.

This will go unnoticed by the media as well."

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would do anything to lie in BB's bed with him and fondle him all over.

Congrats, Rusty, on not only finally coming out, but by letting us know where your agenda stems from.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Even on a wonderful story about BB's creation of a foundation some people can't resist the social misstep of criticizing Tom Brady.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

BB constantly gets bashed for being a horrible human being who doesn't care about anyone but himself. That couldn't be further from the truth. He does so much charity work it's ridiculous, but he doesn't feel the need to go out there and shout, "Hey! Look at me! Look what I'm doing!"

Doing the amount he does and receiving as little credit as he does goes to show how selfless he really is. Just don't get in the way of him winning games...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool thread.  I like the stories of how much he suppoorts Jim Browns foundations.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nothing like a good tax shelter!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Nice piece.  Belichick's philanthropic activities have essentially gone unnoticed.  Be interesting to see how this initiative takes off. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Written just before the 2012 SB, I know, that didn't go so well but the story was well written and you can see the Jim Brown connection goes well back. One of very few stories regarding BB and well worth reading again.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2012/02/05/friends_know_a_different_bill_belichick_than_patriots_fans_do/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have been around the team for a very long time, including when BB was here with Parcells. BB has been labeled genius, amongst many accolades. However, I do not think I have ever heard the word classy attributed to BB

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

that took a while

When did you start your foundation again?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts