Clay Matthews- the third!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Clay Matthews- the third!!

In Response to Re: Clay Matthews- the third!!:
    That big picture of him is kind of creepy. I would have preferred NEGAME to have posted a big picture of herself. 
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI

yeah, that would be nice one and a while

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Long term, I think we got more than he would provide.  He just seems so good because it is our biggest area of need.  It will be addressed in this coming draft and in 2 years we will win the SB with a repeat the year after. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

In Response to Clay Matthews- the third!!:
    How did the Pats miss out on him?
    Posted by NEGAME

They don't like good LB's or RB's.  They would rather trade down for some backs that work thier way out of the league in 3 years.  They also passed on Ray Rice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Clay Matthews- the third!! : They don't like good LB's or RB's.  They would rather trade down for some backs that work thier way out of the league in 3 years.  They also passed on Ray Rice.
    Posted by patrick69

Yeah so did every team in the NFL, most twice before he got drafted 55th.  Can you use your expertise to tell us who will be a breakout star in the 2nd round of next years draft?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

"who will be a breakout star in the 2nd round of next years draft?"

WR Pettis from Boise St.  Big, Good Hands, threw for TD last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

How could everyone miss these two guys in the draft?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

In Response to Re: Clay Matthews- the third!! : Yeah so did every team in the NFL, most twice before he got drafted 55th.  Can you use your expertise to tell us who will be a breakout star in the 2nd round of next years draft?
    Posted by shenanigan

How about using the 2 first round picks at thier actual positions instead of trading them down??????????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Actually depending on how this draft looks to unfold and where we pick with the 2 xtra high picks we have, I actually want to trade back just a little with the Oak pick this year if it nets us another high rd pick.  Not too far, not out of the top 10--assuming the oak pick is top 5, which I think it will be.

Sections
Shortcuts