Cleveland Browns doing some house cleaning.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

There is no way Cleveland gives up Braylon Edwards for a 3rd round pick. He’s a young and very good WR.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

Kamerion Wilmbley?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

It's been reported the Cleveland Browns are willing to trade any player except Joe Thomas and linebacker D'Qwell Jackson. I know it's Eric "the Rat" Mangini, but is their anyone on the Browns roster that would be worth a 3rd rd pick or lower? How about Braylon Edwards for a 3rd?

Oh, in case anyone wanted to know, old friend David Patten just signed with the Browns.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Braylon Edwards for a 3rd? I mean he did have some drops this year but look at his stats from 2007 and his age. He's a 1st round pick at least.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Wimbley, Cribbs (great return man) and obviously Thomas are the only players I would want off the Browns. I might take Edwards because Brady could make a coin-operated vending machine look all-pro; he'd make Edwards a better player too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I would trade a 3rd for Kamerion Wimbley. He has to be cheap at this point. And maybe he can get back to 11 sack form.

I bet if BB offered anything for anyone on the Browns, rat boy would take that player off the block. LOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I was surprised when they traded winslow.and edwards is a very talented receiver.jurivicious is gone,and probably stallworth.they add an old patten.The problem with mangenious is he wants his stamp on the team,and know one elses.they have very talented players there that just needs the right coach,and system.take away edwards,and maybe shawn rogers,and you have the work of a lousy coach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Edwards is an excellent receiver . . .

And he'll be even better when he learns how to catch the ball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[Quote]Braylon Edwards for a 3rd? I mean he did have some drops this year but look at his stats from 2007 and his age. He's a 1st round pick at least.[/Quote]

Probably, but I wouldn't want the Pats to give up a 1st, a low 2nd maybe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Cribbs?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Eric Stainbach, but we wouldn't give what he's worth. He was the third overall pick in 2007 and a damn good LT.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I'm a better receiver than Braylon Edwards.

Sections
Shortcuts