Clever Preparation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Clever Preparation

I know we talked about the 31 minute simulated half time in practice this week, but this article further illustrates that if the Patriots lose this game...it's not because they weren't prepared.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20220204patriots_pull_a_fast_one_practice_approach_timely/

I think it's great.  It doesn't appear the coaching staff is going to be as obtuse this time around against the Giants in the big game. 

Somewhere in the distance, the Giants keep yappin' their gums, coming off smart-at-the-mouth-cute.  We'll see what happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

Re: Clever Preparation

Somewhere in the distance, the Giants keep yappin' their gums, coming off smart-at-the-mouth-cute.  We'll see what happens.

Yeah their mouths are writing checks their jur assics cant cover.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Even more clever prep. Check out this article.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Belichick should be President.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

It sure looks like they did a good job of prep work. Between turning up the heat in the practice facility, using paddles to practice blocking the passing lanes, having linebackers and defensive linemen starting over the line of scrimmage to increase the quick play as well as taking the 31 minute break simulating half time it seems like they're well prepared.

I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves for schemes both on offense and defense. To me it's a matter of taking care of the ball and execution meaning it's going to be up to the players because it seems the coaching staff has them ready.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In Response to Re: Clever Preparation:
    Even more clever prep. Check out this article. http://bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1401067&position=0
    Posted by vertigho

Different link...same story! :)

Sections
Shortcuts