CliffordWasHere

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

CliffordWasHere

CliffordWasHere must be on here everyday just reading what others post and responding to them with complaints such as "This thread is old." I have no problem with what CliffordWasHere has to say, but dude don't take what I post or what anyone else post up so serious. The minute you take a post so serious, I will simply respond by saying "Why So Serious?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: CliffordWasHere

Oh don't pay him any mind. He just does whatever "the voices" tell him to do. It's not like he has a choice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Rusty's a good guy.  He is.  I have extremely little doubt of that.  It is evidenced by both his earliest collection of posts of thoughts during his 1st time on here, and it's evidenced by his thoughts and contributions to this day on less polarizing subjects which bring less heated debates.  Because Rusty knows a great deal of knowledge about the game of football, and is passionate in his claims when forwarding this knowledge, does not make Russ a "Bad Guy".

I have seen over and over, from a great many other usually very positive and supportive posters, IN-cluding myself (a GREAT many times), Instances on here as of late, that are far more prone than at any time since I've posted on here (circa 2004 or something), that try less to support, create, offer up their own novel takes, attempt to gain further knowledge to span a greater understanding which could offer to progress a thought or idea, IN Favor Of: Tearing down ideas, belittling people, offering nothing new, unique, failures to attempt to out on a limb with new cultivations spun from another as opposed to simply negating said original idea/opinion in total from the get-go, etc..

2 Thoughts:

1. ^ The second of these 2 ways one might go about responding to another, is FAR easier...  To Murder or Create-  Murder is the much easier road to take...It's easier to negate because it takes less time, less original/unique/creative energy, and you don't have to go out on a limb by risking your own neck in the process by attempting to both create a new thought, support or help an even minisculy slighted existing idea, or risk any judgement by attempting to forward a new 1 of your own.  This is the chosen method for uncreative pu##ies.  Tearing apart is always gonna be the easier road than the one where ya need to be creative and inspiring, and/or cultivating, and/or supportive and positively constructing.

2. It being the FAR easier path to take and us being emotional beings as it stands...Those that much too greatly contribute sentiments of this vein en masse, time and time again, Become cancerous to everyone around them.  It's contagious...  Starts with the same infectious handful, and suddenly you become a host to the very same sickeningly negative and condescending and debilitating towards others, Remarks and Expressed thoughts.  Rusty's no exception, and neither am I, and neither are you...  Very hard to attempt to keep a clean bill of health in order to exhibit the happy and healthy outwards towards the world, when that disease is still tearin' holes all-over through the entire system, right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere:
    [QUOTE]Rusty's a good guy.  He is.  I have extremely little doubt of that.  It is evidenced by both his earliest collection of posts of thoughts during his 1st time on here, and it's evidenced by his thoughts and contributions to this day on less polarizing subjects which bring less heated debates.  Because Rusty knows a great deal of knowledge about the game of football, and is passionate in his claims when forwarding this knowledge, does not make Russ a "Bad Guy". I have seen over and over, from a great many other usually very positive and supportive posters, IN-cluding myself (a GREAT many times), Instances on here as of late, that are far more prone than at any time since I've posted on here (circa 2004 or something), that try less to support, create, offer up their own novel takes, attempt to gain further knowledge to span a greater understanding which could offer to progress a thought or idea, IN Favor Of: Tearing down ideas, belittling people, offering nothing new, unique, failures to attempt to out on a limb with new cultivations spun from another as opposed to simply negating said original idea/opinion in total from the get-go, etc.. 2 Thoughts: 1 . ^ The second of these 2 ways one might go about responding to another, is FAR easier...  To Murder or Create-  Murder is the much easier road to take...It's easier to negate because it takes less time, less original/unique/creative energy, and you don't have to go out on a limb by risking your own neck in the process by attempting to both create a new thought, support or help an even minisculy slighted existing idea, or risk any judgement by attempting to forward a new 1 of your own.  This is the chosen method for uncreative pu##ies.  Tearing apart is always gonna be the easier road than the one where ya need to be creative and inspiring, and/or cultivating, and/or supportive and positively constructing. 2 . It being the FAR easier path to take and us being emotional beings as it stands...Those that much too greatly contribute sentiments of this vein en masse, time and time again, Become cancerous to everyone around them.  It's contagious...  Starts with the same infectious handful, and suddenly you become a host to the very same sickeningly negative and condescending and debilitating towards others, Remarks and Expressed thoughts.  Rusty's no exception, and neither am I, and neither are you...  Very hard to attempt to keep a clean bill of health in order to exhibit the happy and healthy outwards towards the world, when that disease is still tearin' holes all-over through the entire system, right?     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

True lazzie. The Four Imbeciles don't have the run of the roost anymore around here. A number of Pats' fans have gotten fed up with their constant attacks on Brady's play and BB's coaching and are giving it back for a change. Welcome to the real Pats' Nation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : True lazzie. The Four Imbeciles don't have the run of the roost anymore around here. A number of Pats' fans have gotten fed up with their constant attacks on Brady's play and BB's coaching and are giving it back for a change. Welcome to the real Pats' Nation.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Must remain vigilant......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Rusty and Babe are the same person, the have logged a combined 320 hours in the last 7 days, comprised of new posts, posts arugeing with each other, and posts calling every else stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty and Babe are the same person, the have logged a combined 320 hours in the last 7 days, comprised of new posts, posts arugeing with each other, and posts calling every else stupid.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

LOV the math!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Honestly, I like Babe and Rusty because at the end of the day they are die hards like the rest of us; however, they have differing opinions that make them want to kill eachother unfortunately.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Being a "die-hard" is one thing....but calling everyone who disagrees with them stupid gets old. A huge group of posters have them both blocked due to BOTH of their constant bickering and BS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

there is die hard, and there is unhealthy.

Rusty has posts more in a month then most of us do in a year.

If we pulled all of his banned accounts and added the post counts i would bet that he has more posts then every other regular poster... combined.

Hes robotic about it, and 80% of the posts are angry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Most of the time I find both Rusty and Babe entertaining and I mean that in all sincerity.  I agree that both have a great deal of football knowledge and both are passionate defenders of their respective positions. The combination of the two frequently leads to an entertaining read.  On some occasions, each has gone a little further than I would go but that's the difference in people.

I've engaged both in dialog and disagreed on occasion with both.  I think a mistake that many of us make (and I include myself in this group) is that we take this forum and what is posted in it much too seriously.  And I think, with all due respect, that I would include Rusty and Babe in that group as well.

I would much prefer to see a passionate exchange between those two than continue to read the senseless blather posted by that Pats-envying Jets fan who will remain unnamed in this post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Most of the time I find both Rusty and Babe entertaining and I mean that in all sincerity.  I agree that both have a great deal of football knowledge and both are passionate defenders of their respective positions. The combination of the two frequently leads to an entertaining read.  On some occasions, each has gone a little further than I would go but that's the difference in people. I've engaged both in dialog and disagreed on occasion with both.  I think a mistake that many of us make (and I include myself in this group) is that we take this forum and what is posted in it much too seriously.  And I think, with all due respect, that I would include Rusty and Babe in that group as well. I would much prefer to see a passionate exchange between those two than continue to read the senseless blather posted by that Pats-envying Jets fan who will remain unnamed in this post.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

As I have stated on a number of occasions this is just football talk on a message board to me. If I say someone is stupid I'm referring to their adamant opinions here that have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be flat out wrong. I am not saying anything about them in RL by my assessment of their football acumen. I don't dislike them in the least for what they say here relative to the machinations of the team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Being a "die-hard" is one thing....but calling everyone who disagrees with them stupid gets old. A huge group of posters have them both blocked due to BOTH of their constant bickering and BS.
    Posted by tanbass[/QUOTE]

I never call anybody stupid because they disagree with me. I call them stupid because they are stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly, I like Babe and Rusty because at the end of the day they are die hards like the rest of us; however, they have differing opinions that make them want to kill eachother unfortunately.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I have no desire to kill Rusty or any of the other Four Imbeciles. I rather wish them peace and prosperity.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : I never call anybody stupid because they disagree with me. I call them stupid because they are stupid.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Now ya gotta admit the guy has a future in the diplomatic corps, wouldn't you agree?  Or is that just plain stupid?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : I never call anybody stupid because they disagree with me. I call them stupid because they are stupid. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] Now that's funny. Hahahaha!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty's a good guy.  He is.  I have extremely little doubt of that.  It is evidenced by both his earliest collection of posts of thoughts during his 1st time on here, and it's evidenced by his thoughts and contributions to this day on less polarizing subjects which bring less heated debates.  Because Rusty knows a great deal of knowledge about the game of football, and is passionate in his claims when forwarding this knowledge, does not make Russ a "Bad Guy". I have seen over and over, from a great many other usually very positive and supportive posters, IN-cluding myself (a GREAT many times), Instances on here as of late, that are far more prone than at any time since I've posted on here (circa 2004 or something), that try less to support, create, offer up their own novel takes, attempt to gain further knowledge to span a greater understanding which could offer to progress a thought or idea, IN Favor Of: Tearing down ideas, belittling people, offering nothing new, unique, failures to attempt to out on a limb with new cultivations spun from another as opposed to simply negating said original idea/opinion in total from the get-go, etc.. 2 Thoughts: 1 . ^ The second of these 2 ways one might go about responding to another, is FAR easier...  To Murder or Create-  Murder is the much easier road to take...It's easier to negate because it takes less time, less original/unique/creative energy, and you don't have to go out on a limb by risking your own neck in the process by attempting to both create a new thought, support or help an even minisculy slighted existing idea, or risk any judgement by attempting to forward a new 1 of your own.  This is the chosen method for uncreative pu##ies.  Tearing apart is always gonna be the easier road than the one where ya need to be creative and inspiring, and/or cultivating, and/or supportive and positively constructing. 2 . It being the FAR easier path to take and us being emotional beings as it stands...Those that much too greatly contribute sentiments of this vein en masse, time and time again, Become cancerous to everyone around them.  It's contagious...  Starts with the same infectious handful, and suddenly you become a host to the very same sickeningly negative and condescending and debilitating towards others, Remarks and Expressed thoughts.  Rusty's no exception, and neither am I, and neither are you...  Very hard to attempt to keep a clean bill of health in order to exhibit the happy and healthy outwards towards the world, when that disease is still tearin' holes all-over through the entire system, right?     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

You are mistaken.  He is gone totally over the top, is just a ranting idiot at this point.  Best argument for enforced static IP addresses ever.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

As long as no one on here believes that Rusty or CliffordWasHere or RantingWiththe King is a Pats fan you can take him with a grain of salt and use that for the entertainment value that it is...Just don't argue with him when he says Brady throws too much LoL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]As long as no one on here believes that Rusty or CliffordWasHere or RantingWiththe King is a Pats fan you can take him with a grain of salt and use that for the entertainment value that it is...Just don't argue with him when he says Brady throws too much LoL
    Posted by Tomhab[/QUOTE]

Good point. You don't see many Pats' fans slamming the greatest player in franchise history 18 hours a day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Idk what's worse? Rusty slams Brady and says our post season short comings is his fault. Babe slams Bill Belichick and covertly says he is just so so at team building. He also slams his defense (blaming them for both SB losses)for the last 5 years even though BB is a defensive coach? They both like to insult people, and take things too personally but only one is a real instigator imo.

One defends his view points with personal attacks, one uses personal attacks when unprovoked.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": [QUOTE]Idk what's worse? Rusty slams Brady and says our post season short comings is his fault. Babe slams Bill Belichick and covertly says he is just so so at team building. He also slams his defense (blaming them for both SB losses)for the last 5 years even though BB is a defensive coach? They both like to insult people, and take things too personally but only one is a real instigator imo. One defends his view points with personal attacks, one uses personal attacks when unprovoked. Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE] I've never heard babe slam Bill as a coach - he hasn't whipped his pom poms out every time we've selected a player that didn't work out and he recognized that the defense hasn't been good the last 3/4 years. That's a lot different than slamming Brady on a daily basis or questioning offensive coaching (especially when your offense is one of the best in league history). I've never been insulted by Babe on here once in three years - I was insulted my first five minutes on here by Rusty. There is no comparison between the two.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": I've never heard babe slam Bill as a coach - he hasn't whipped his pom poms out every time we've selected a player that didn't work out and he recognized that the defense hasn't been good the last 3/4 years. That's a lot different than slamming Brady on a daily basis or questioning offensive coaching (especially when your offense is one of the best in league history). I've never been insulted by Babe on here once in three years - I was insulted my first five minutes on here by Rusty. There is no comparison between the two.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly you and Rusty pretty much disagree on everything. I have seen you both throw stones, but if you don't think Babe is disrespectful, too personal, and throws many, many, under the radar jabs at BB, then you either:

A.. Have an agenda?

or

B.. Have never disagreed with Babe?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Rusty's okay with me. He's passionate about the Patriots and has never insulted me in any way. I think that he just would rather see a more conservative offensive approach, similar to what we did in 2003 and 2004. They have so many weapons now on offense and Brady is a great qb so thats probably not going to happen. This team is loaded like never before. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

We should make partys your either a Rustican or a Babercrat....then we can vote for a ruling pov. I kid..... I actually agree with both these guys at times. I do think lately I've been more on Babe's side becuase Rusty's over board approach by hijack threads or failure to spread blaime of team fualts evenly. When we are off those topics Rusty's knowledge and insight can be enjoyable to read.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]We should make partys your either a Rustican or a Babercrat....then we can vote for a ruling pov. I kid..... I actually agree with both these guys at times. I do think lately I've been more on Babe's side becuase Rusty's over board approach by hijack threads or failure to spread blaime of team fualts evenly. When we are off those topics Rusty's knowledge and insight can be enjoyable to read.
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

Babelican and Rustocrat are much more likely.