CliffordWasHere

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: CliffordWasHere

In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : If I remember correctly you and Rusty pretty much disagree on everything. I have seen you both throw stones, but if you don't think Babe is disrespectful, too personal, and throws many, many, under the radar jabs at BB, then you either: A.. Have an agenda? or B.. Have never disagreed with Babe?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll just be a phoney like you from now on,

The Pats don't draft well! They sign FAs poorly! It's not BB. It's that damned Caserio. BB just can't stop him! He's too busy coaching the D!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]Oh don't pay him any mind. He just does whatever "the voices" tell him to do. It's not like he has a choice.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : If I remember correctly you and Rusty pretty much disagree on everything. I have seen you both throw stones, but if you don't think Babe is disrespectful, too personal, and throws many, many, under the radar jabs at BB, then you either: A.. Have an agenda? or B.. Have never disagreed with Babe? Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE] I wouldn't call it having a agenda , I would say I agree with Babe more often than Rusty. I'd also say that one is more respectable than the other, to say the least. Truthfully they both have been right about things.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : Babelican and Rustocrat are much more likely. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] Lol that works too... I have a question for you babe...would you be more willing to accept rusty's view if he also honestly spread the blame on BB and the defense too?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": [QUOTE]They both are passionate about their arguments but it boils down to the fact that we as Pat's fans have been lucky to have one of the greatest coaches and QB's of all time deliver 3 SB's and take us to 5 in an 11 year period.  Posted by jri37[/QUOTE] Totally agree

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": I've never been insulted by Babe on here once in three years - I was insulted my first five minutes on here by Rusty. There is no comparison between the two.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

That's not fair mthurl-  Ya see, Rusty despises you and you dislike him back=I.e. "Not a whole bunch'a available 'wiggle-room' allowed during the tidy-up to get a good look at the ole open-minded department").  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]We should make partys your either a Rustican or a Babercrat....then we can vote for a ruling pov. I kid..... I actually agree with both these guys at times. I do think lately I've been more on Babe's side becuase Rusty's over board approach by hijack threads or failure to spread blaime of team fualts evenly. When we are off those topics Rusty's knowledge and insight can be enjoyable to read.
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

You do know that this is gonna cause some SERIOUS limitations towards how much involvement you'll be able to have once The Primaries get underway, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": Lol that works too... I have a question for you babe...would you be more willing to accept rusty's view if he also honestly spread the blame on BB and the defense too?

Hahaha-ha...you asked babe to potentially at least slightly consider, a "Commonality"?  Haha-  *crickers chirping in reply time

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": Lol that works too... I have a question for you babe...would you be more willing to accept rusty's view if he also honestly spread the blame on BB and the defense too?

No. I can't accept any view that is slam dunk provably dead wrong. All his major views are obviously that.

I would accept all his views if he could prove them true beyond a reasonable doubt. He can't because the facts prove the opposite.

I don't consider it a matter of "blame". I consider where we need the most improvement. We need to draft better and sign better people. If we improve in those areas the most significant problem we have will be addressed - defense.

I'm hoping BB has grabbed a half dozen future Hall of Famers in this last draft.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : That's not fair mthurl -  Ya see, Rusty despises you and you dislike him back=I.e. "Not a whole bunch'a available 'wiggle-room' allowed during the tidy-up to get a good look at the ole open-minded department").  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Twenty Rustys would not equal one mthurl in understanding of this game nor being an asset to the discussions here. mthurl has a good handle on what is what. Rusty is an imbecile.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : That's not fair mthurl -  Ya see, Rusty despises you and you dislike him back=I.e. "Not a whole bunch'a available 'wiggle-room' allowed during the tidy-up to get a good look at the ole open-minded department").   Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE] Oh you don't have to explain it to me Rainman...I'm not being the least bit open minded about it:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: CliffordWasHere": Oh you don't have to explain it to me Rainman...I'm not being the least bit open minded about it:)
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Laz is an excellent driver.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : Twenty Rustys would not equal one mthurl in understanding of this game nor being an asset to the discussions here. mthurl has a good handle on what is what. Rusty is an imbecile.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

First, lets get 1 thing straight !!!!!

I usually dislike being condescending to anyone in any way, but my dislike for Rusty pink Hat goes back many years.

All this doofuss does is take anything anyone talks about, googles it, then posts copied information with a few changes trying to make himself seem intelligent or relevant to the conversations.

Over the years he claims to have a job, but he is logged into the forum pages at least 12 hrs a day and at all hours, every day 7 days a week. Sorry, but no person working and having a life could be on a forums board as much as he is.

Not to mention the numerous names he goes by and logs in under, many times having conversations with himself just to stir the pot.

Rusty pink Hat or which ever name he goes by is obviously a person with some serious issues.
    If memory serves me correct, a few years back there was a Board Certified Psychiatrist in the Patriot forums, a Doctor Vincenzo Papoofnik who classified Rusty Pink Hat as a member of the "Pistachio family"....when asked what he thought about Rusty, he said in his professional opinion, "He's totally Freaken Nutz"
    The Doctor left the Patriot Forums in disgust saying Rusty had set the entire Psychiatric field back to the Stone Age.

Drinks anyone?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : Yeah, Babe doesn't start threads tailored to his agenda or hijack threads, or anything like that. You sure do pay attention. What planet or some on here to defend Babe Parilli, a probable troll here?  The guy has created a character, might be a mod, and just runs amuck here with Brady autographed panties and Brady pom-poms to the point it's beyond uncomfortable to watch a male in his 60s revolve his life around a QB in the NFL.  He's so enamored with a QB on this team, no one can figure how on earth he hasn't been banned and investigated under the Jeffrey Dahmer program in whichever town he lives in.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Yes Babe does start threads tailored to his agenda... but at least I know what I'm stepping into when see his topics and can choose to read it or not.   I'm not saying he never hi-jacks thread but honestly I have to say I see him more often coming into a thread to argue with you once you have changed the topic of the thread. Honestly, till you stop passing on some faults of the team and spending all your time trying to make it like we have the worst QB ever, you are going to get most of the fans on this board having opposing views.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Just my 2 cents...I always enjoy reading Rusty's posts.  He strikes me as an intelligent person and a true Pats fan.  I generally agree with his posts, even though I'm willing to give Brady a little more credit that he is on average.  Babe on the other hand, I've had on "ignore" for months now.  He was just so ignorant and rude I couldn't stand him. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CliffordWasHere : First, lets get 1 thing straight !!!!! I usually dislike being condescending to anyone in any way, but my dislike for Rusty pink Hat goes back many years. All this doofuss does is take anything anyone talks about, googles it, then posts copied information with a few changes trying to make himself seem intelligent or relevant to the conversations. Over the years he claims to have a job, but he is logged into the forum pages at least 12 hrs a day and at all hours, every day 7 days a week. Sorry, but no person working and having a life could be on a forums board as much as he is. Not to mention the numerous names he goes by and logs in under, many times having conversations with himself just to stir the pot. Rusty pink Hat or which ever name he goes by is obviously a person with some serious issues. If memory serves me correct, a few years back there was a Board Certified Psychiatrist in the Patriot forums, a Doctor Vincenzo Papoofnik who classified Rusty Pink Hat as a member of the "Pistachio family"....when asked what he thought about Rusty, he said in his professional opinion, "He's totally Freaken Nutz" The Doctor left the Patriot Forums in disgust saying Rusty had set the entire Psychiatric field back to the Stone Age. Drinks anyone?  
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

Well said. You are right on the money.

I think there is very very little doubt the nitwit is a head case. He is completely delusional and a fake of the highest order.

For me, I just decided the Four Imbeciles aren't going to be ganging up on the reasonable posters here anymore with their imbecility. I confront their absurd rantings at every turn mostly because BB and Brady just don't deserve their constant attacks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]Don't be a drama queen. I never, ever said we have "the worst QB ever". Clearly, Brady wasn't as good as we needed him to be in the AFC Title game and SB. I spend much of my time being honest and pointing out the D not being as bad as the anti-BB media tries to spin it as, backing that premise with facts and reality. What's funny to me, is we're sitting on another possible SB appearance in 2012 and you and others still can't be honest and say Brady is a concern to you.  Why not just admit it?   What, in his recent postseason games, has you so over-abundantly confident?

It is not just since the super-bowl that you have been railing against Brady. All last season before the play-offs you were down on our QB.   I do agree that he could have done a few things better in the post season but so could the whole team.  For someone who is so "knowledageable" about football and can toot my own horn front and backwards.... for you to give a pass to BB for the game plan and play of the team like it is out of his control or the fact that TOP and Yardage don't matter when it comes to defense is just phoney.

I played football from the age seven to college. I wasn't physically gifted to play division 1 football but I play at a good 3A school; if you don't think a head coach at every level has his fingers on the pulse .... your a fool.  They can change the way a game is being called at a drop of a hat. So this blame Brady and OC is just BS. It is ok to disagree with the game plan or the way a team is built to play but to come up with convoluted theories that make Brady and the OC the scapegoat while BB is a genius is so disingenuous it is mind boggling.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Just my 2 cents...I always enjoy reading Rusty's posts.  He strikes me as an intelligent person and a true Pats fan.  I generally agree with his posts, even though I'm willing to give Brady a little more credit that he is on average.  Babe on the other hand, I've had on "ignore" for months now.  He was just so ignorant and rude I couldn't stand him. 
    Posted by WazzuWheatfarmer[/QUOTE]

Looks like a Rusty fake here but....

Okay genius, where have I been ignorant?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]It's not mindboggling, when I;ve repeatedly said some of it goes to BB. What doesn't go to BB is throwing INTs on 1st down in the AFC Title game and the SB or taking Safeties on the 1st play of the game. Learn the English language and how to apply adjectives, too. If it's something I'm not, it's a phony. I could not be any more consistent on that topic and was one of the few after the horrendous loss to the feeble Jets LAST YEAR concerned about our QB. His INT on that opening drive was also so bad, it's beyond defensible. It's almost like he's trying to throw games away as if he's being paid off, that's how bad these INTs have been. It's not like he's pressured or the ball is tipped or something. It's not my fault you or others are so enamored with Brady, that you can't apply any accountability into his lap.   It's pretty pathetic, actually.  It shows a lack of maturity and understanding of the game if our best and most expensive player is only mediocre at best in our biggest games. Do you think the Bruins win the Cup last year if Tim Thomas is mediocre?  I KNOW they don't. If I had pointed that out on the B's board and 20 little sycophants jumped to Thomas's defense, it wouldn't change the premise. I was down on Brady last year because he was on pace to break his own INT rate record before improving slightly in December to offset that abysmal stat I didn't want to see him break.    He was absolutely awful in the Buffalo game and had a bad stretch through the Pitt, Dallas and Giants games, right through the 1st half of the Jets game where they dropped 3 INTs on him in the first half. I watch the games. 

But you are a phoney dikwad. The height of your phoniness is when you act like BB stands helplessly by while his team is ruined by the madmen Brady and O'Brien.

Be real and say you think BB is wrong allowing so much passing and so much shotgun. Then we can tell you how stupid you are for that instead of telling you you are a phoney.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]What's funny to me, is we're sitting on another possible SB appearance in 2012 and you and others still can't be honest and say Brady is a concern to you. 

Lamebrain, Brady is the least of my concerns. A D that takes a 12 man penalty, can't get off the field, can't get a turnover.... that's my concern.

It's not a matter of can Brady play so great he compensates for a mickey mouse D. It's fixing the mickey mouse D! Imbecile.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE] If it's something I'm not, it's a phony.

That's for sure.  Stupidity like that is impossible to fake. Wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Rusty is about as knowledgeable as a 7 year old. Sorry but anyone who thought Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the NFL needs to watch more football. He's a sad , angry troll who foams at the mouth waiting for someone to say something about our D. He needs to get a life , job , gf etc. His entire life revolves around BDC. He needs help.