Clinch a Playoff spot with a Win monday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Clinch a Playoff spot with a Win monday?

i was wondering if the pats clinch with a win now, we would win tie breakers over SD, Indy and mami and we would be up by 4 games with 4 left to play. i can not think of a situation where we wouldnt be in the playoffs even if we lost out after the jets game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Clinch a Playoff spot with a Win monday?

if we lost out and the Dolphins win out, the Dolphins have the tie breaker over us.

the other two to look at are the Chiefs and Raiders, which would be complicated to figure out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah thats true because they have played one less division game than us. we have the Raiders and KC based on commons games or SOV i forget which is which

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Homefield has to be the goal. Don't want to play in Baltimore or Pittsburgh or New Jersey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i agree johnhanna, we need to win tomorrow and hold homefield by atleast splitting the bear/packers and winning out in the division.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Is SD out now?

Have fun

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=yahooranker

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

don't matter, just play to win, it will sort itslef out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

If SD wins out it won't be enough. They now need help.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If they keep winning, they'll clinch EVERYTHING!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

As of right now we need 11 wins to clinch but that's assuming that either Oak or the Phins win out. So our magic number is 2 games right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, I don't want to start thinking about clinch.  Bury the Jets in a pile of hurt, move on to the Bears.  NOT a fun place to play.  Win that one, I'm feeling better, but we still need to be on top of the heap.  This is a weird year, I trust no one.  What I'm seeing from the Steelers/Ravens tilt is two teams we can still handle.  To me, the Jets look like our toughest competition at the moment.

Sections
Shortcuts