Clots-Steelers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Clots-Steelers

Luck doesn't look too bad.  I may have to upgrade the Clots to 8 wins.  Funny how people have issues with prostitution, but not with the Clots intentionally tanking to get the top pick.  Same thing, really.  In both cases you are letting someone stick it to you for a reward.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Clots-Steelers

I'm suspicious of all long plays in preseason.  I like to know who is able to drive the ball.

Luck drove the ball well once out of his first 4 tries, into the endzone.  He also tossed two ints.  Big Ben Roofies had one 57 yard play into the endzone but otherwise he and the Steelers offense puttered around and he tossed one int.  The Steelers recovered their own fumble. 

Based on 2011 results I had Indianapolis starting  in spot 32.  Doing ok versus St. Louis got them up at least to 31.  Tonight is much different. Holding their own versus #2 Pittsburgh brings Indy up to #26. 

Pittsburgh gets a "what happened?"  Somebody check Big Ben's foot for signs of lingering injury.  The Steelers did great on the road against Philly last week, and moved up from #9 coming into this preseason to #2 with the show of force in Philly.  They were supposed to mash puny Indy like a cooked potato, but no, the potato fights back.  Pittsburgh drops back to #8, with the understanding that preseason has a lower signal to noise ratio than the regular season.

If Philly can't stand up to Pittsburgh, I expect them to look just as bad or worse at Foxboro.  All that they have going for them is a record of being the NFL's best road team (vs. their own home games) over the past 3 years.  BB may counter by having Woodhead put the ball on the ground, and then both Brady and Hoyer will be ordered to throw some truly ugly pick-6 duckies directly and softly at cornerbacks.  If that changes the score by 21 points BB will be satisfied.  Watch for those super-ugly plays.  If I were coach then I'd do the same thing in preseason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Clots-Steelers

Luck. I already hate this guy. If he ends up being good, Dolts fans are going to be absolutely insufferable. We thought Peyton was a Gomer? Peyton is about 14 notches below this guy on the annoying/goofball/please slap me scale.

Sections
Shortcuts