Clowns.... Vikings....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Clowns.... Vikings....

Why is Cromatie allowed to hang off of Moss like this? He pulls his jersey and his arms. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think the Jets just commit a penalty on every down knowing the refs can't call em all. That holding was egregious.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Haha, yeah he did send a photo of his junk. And Randy mooned the crowd. A match made in heaven. LOL.

Ipot, 

Yeah. I kept saying how the Vikings should have traded out for McNabb. They would actually be contenders right now. An offense featuring Harvin, Peterson, Shiancoe, Moss, and McNabb would be the most dynamic (ability to do different things) in the NFL. 

Now they have a creepy 40 year old redneck. Those guys work at gas stations down here ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

haha, the Vikes added Moss and the Jets are still DARING them to throw ... lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

It saddens me to say this, but the Jets look superior to the Pats in every single way apart from the QB position.

Better Defense, better cornerbacks, better DL

better running backs by far ,  better OL,  and yes better WR's since we traded Moss

I hope  I am wrong but the Jets are winning the division this year.

Sanchez not making the same mistakes he made last year either!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Clowns.... Vikings....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Clowns.... Vikings.... : What do you expect of a franchise when their QB is a 40 year old man who sends pictures of his junk to a 20 year old team employee.
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]

If you saw the pictures, there is no way you could call that "junk". That is insulting to junk. Maybe you could call it a very small tiny little bit of junk, but nothing more.

Note: Randy fake mooned the crowd. Who deserved it. They actually moon the Vikings when they show up in GB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Yeah, aside from the QB and head coach. Those aren't important facets of a team, are they? 

The jets will find a way to choke, just like they always do. You seem like a wuss for waving the white flag so soon. Have a little faith! The patriots are becoming the patriots again, so be patient. Something special might develop.

[QUOTE]It saddens me to say this, but the Jets look superior to the Pats in every single way apart from the QB position. Better Defense, better cornerbacks, better DL better running backs by far ,  better OL,  and yes better WR's since we traded Moss I hope  I am wrong but the Jets are winning the division this year. Sanchez not making the same mistakes he made last year either!
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

the vikings look totally unprepared and disorganized. they have good players but the coaching is a mess. how did they not see that run from LD coming on that 3rd and long?? you could see that from a mile away. and jared allen doesnt play the run and looks basically disinterested. what a joke. have fun there randy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

I think the look on Randy Moss fase on the sideline in the 2nd quarter is priceless. He already looks like he did when he was standing on the side of the Patriots. This guy just really can't help a team right now it seems. If this was the Randy Moss and Brett Favre of 2000, then this would be a dynamite duo. Now, it's just a joke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Z is right, they are holding Moss all game.  Apparently the Jets are getting a free pass on PI this season.  I guess the refs will self-combust from the contradiction if they ever play the Colts.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah. It is evident that Randy lost a step.

Maybe it's a lull and he bounces back. He can still catch. But it looks like he has lost his jets. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, aside from the QB and head coach. Those aren't important facets of a team, are they?  The jets will find a way to choke, just like they always do. You seem like a wuss for waving the white flag so soon. Have a little faith! The patriots are becoming the patriots again, so be patient. Something special might develop. In Response to Re: Clowns.... Vikings.... :
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right  but it is frustrating.   Our defense has been a disaster for 3 years now. Rex Ryan comes in and turns a bad 16th ranked defense into a dominant one which ranked #1 in all categories.

Romeo Crunnel comes in and has their defense playing out of their minds, making Peyton Manning look like  Todd Colllins.  

At the same time we got every QB going off on us like Dan Marino.   I think many fans got caught up last week with the huge margin of victory. It was a miracle game by the special teams.   Henne actually moved the ball very well and made some silly mistakes.  The offense didnt play well at all, going 3 and out many times. They only had 1  good drive the whole game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Regardless who wins this game, I'm not worried. They both sux..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Why is Cromatie allowed to hang off of Moss like this? He pulls his jersey and his arms. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]..because Goodell told him to. Isnt that right? Goodell lets the jets and colts do whatever they want??? The grab had NO effect on the play so find something else to whine about. I'm sure you'll find something

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

every time a jets receiver doesnt catch the ball they throw temper tantrums demanding a penalty flag

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]every time a jets receiver doesnt catch the ball they throw temper tantrums demanding a penalty flag
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

Yeah they do but it looks like they pissed at sanchez too he stinks he's thrown some really ugly looking ducks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I've counted the name Moss mentioned 168,325 times so far tonight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

this game SUX

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

At this rate, Moss will probably be demanding a trade by 3:00 am.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

This is bad, but made me laugh......

Scott Zolak
    Brett Favre must have some slippery greasy substance on his hands. I wonder what it could be?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]I guess the refs will self-combust from the contradiction if they ever play the Colts.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha. I hadn't even thought of that. Who gets the calls? 

It is funny, because the old Rams team used to get all the calls on offense and the Ravens would never get called for mangling DBs. 

I think the "scheme-du-jour" excites even referees. 

Oh, 3 and out by Favre. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]this game SUX
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

Truer words have never been spoken. LOL. Add the rain, to two painful offenses to watch, and too many penalties to even call them all. Then sprinkle in the ridiculous amount of hype ...and . ... yeah. Totally lame. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

[QUOTE]Z is right, they are holding Moss all game.  Apparently the Jets are getting a free pass on PI this season.  I guess the refs will self-combust from the contradiction if they ever play the Colts.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    DB's have always been allowed to hold Moss.  It's Colt receivers you can't be near.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Clowns.... Vikings.... : Truer words have never been spoken. LOL. Add the rain, to two painful offenses to watch, and too many penalties to even call them all. Then sprinkle in the ridiculous amount of hype ...and . ... yeah. Totally lame. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

I expect to see Childress coaching in the Tiny Football League next year.