CNN reporting Boston Police impounds SUV believed used in 2012 double murder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: CNN reporting Boston Police impounds SUV believed used in 2012 double murder

Obviously the police think that these cases are linked and that is just sickening...I know athletes who have thug ties feel that they have to keep it real but this goes beyond that... Aaron thought that he was Scarface or something...No way the Pats brass didn't know about his gang life...they just chose to ignore it. 

As always - 100% correct!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: CNN reporting Boston Police impounds SUV believed used in 2012 double murder

In response to nomadfan's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

BTW, did anyone see the picture of Carlos Ortiz ? (I saw that in Daily Mail. ) He is one scary looking dude.

I was on his facebook page last night, there were about a dozen photo's of him but I didn't think he looked scary.  Looked like a thug but didn't strike me as a scary looking person.

Did not visit his facebook (I have not sign up), but the picture in Daily Mail had that dead stare. (Did I read too much into that picture?)

Apparently not.  Howeve,r the pictures on his facebook account aren't like that.  But heck his mug shot picture doesn't worry me as much as the look on Hernandez face at the bail hearings both yesterday and today.  Dude had no emotion the whol time.  That's creepy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How come the police did not know then that the SUV involved in the shooting back in 2012 was rented by Hernandez? What are they hope to find now, almost a year later? Blue bubble gum stuck under the seat?

Living well is the best revenge.

Haha I thought it was kinda funny that during the arraignment the DA kept referencing the bubblicious blue bubble gum.

But I bet that Hern's accomplice (the guy who was arrested last night in Bristol) has been ratting him out for all of his past crimes in exchange for a lighter sentence.  They probably knew what kind of car it was, but Hern's accomplice told them which specific one it was, went back through the rental car company's records and have revealed that car as the car used in the crime.  

Hern is about to have a lottt of skeletons coming out of his closet.  What a moron.

[/QUOTE]

What you said make sense in a way, but why is Ortiz not placed under protective custody instead of just being held in jail?

[/QUOTE]

Not sure.  Are we sure those reports are accurate?  Maybe he's being held in protective custody and the media is making it seem like he's in jail?  Either way, I would bet a good amount of money that he's been cooperating with the police ever since his arrest.  He'll be going to prison either way; the question is whether he's going for 20+ for being an accomplice or a minor sentence such as obstruction of justice or a witness that never came forward.  Who knows.

And as TFB12 noted, he better watch his back.  If it's true AH is involved with the LK, loyalty runs thick in that organization and you can bet AH's boys will round him up if he's ratting.

Then again, I heard that Hern might have off'd Lloyd because Lloyd was connecting with some of AH's old gang-related friends so he felt paranoid that they were out to get him so he popped Lloyd.  Who knows.  This is all conjecture at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Lloyd had the goods on AH and had to go - that's my vote also!  But, beyond that stuff...Robert Kraft is no dummy and typically makes solid business decisions.  Why, then was AH drafted by the Patriots let alone this most recent lucrative contract signing.  Wouldn't you think the Patriots would have delved into the background of AH before drafting him and in doing so would not a zillion red flags pop up.  Take it beyond that point and jump to the years after drafting him - why wouldn't the Patriots keep a rope on this guy??  Yes, I know he's an adult and...  No way, he's never been an adult and never will be.  It would not be beyond belief that at some point in AH's jail career he gets wacked himself - let's face it he's no angel to anybody...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

Still do not know why Odin Lloyd was killed other than he had angered Hernandez in some way. It was not certain that he threatened to disclose information about the 2012 shooting.

The recovery of the SUV and the linking of Hernandez to the 2012 double murder sound very much like one of the 2 other people presented that morning is singing like a bird to the police now (likely the unidentified, totally not talked about, person rather than Ortiz).

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

This just keeps getting better every day.  Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

I would think that the guy doing all the singing isn't the guy locked up in CT..lol..it's most likely the guy NOT locked up....the one whose name is unknown to the public...the one who'll be relocated after the trial and is now probably living under police guard in some crappy motel in upper state NY located right near a Burger King or Mickey D's...

And the movie about this whole sorry story will be called "Badfellas"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I think i kind of have to agree with the posted that thinks the Pats knew what kind of life style Hernandez was living.  He was staying out of big trouble so they ignored it like he says.  What can you do with a 23 year old guy?  He obviously wasn't going to listen to anyone.  He wasn't a dumb guy as he was able to learn various positions and plays and appeared to learn them very well.  But I guess he could still be stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

Still do not know why Odin Lloyd was killed other than he had angered Hernandez in some way. It was not certain that he threatened to disclose information about the 2012 shooting.

The recovery of the SUV and the linking of Hernandez to the 2012 double murder sound very much like one of the 2 other people presented that morning is singing like a bird to the police now (likely the unidentified, totally not talked about, person rather than Ortiz).

Lloyd knew/found out about Hernandez doing the 2012 killings and couldn't trust him. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

TFB12

Hernandez was angry because Llyod was talking to, two nights prior to his death. people AH had trouble with. Could those people be friends of the deceased from the double murder, or was  in the deceaseds' group that particular night in 2012, or inside the car that was shot up but not hit? That ties the whole story together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12

Hernandez was angry because Llyod was talking to, two nights prior to his death. people AH had trouble with. Could those people be friends of the deceased from the double murder, or was  in the deceaseds' group that particular night in 2012, or inside the car that was shot up but not hit? That ties the whole story together.

I have read two different reports.  one said that AH was angered by who Lloyd had been talking to and said he couldn't trust anyone.  Called his boys together and took Lloyd away and killed him. 

Now that the AH involvement in the 2012 killings have come to the surface it is being reported that Lloyd had found out that AH was involved in the 2012 killings,  AH found out Lloyd knew about it, said he couldn't trust anyone and called his boys together and killed him.

So everything is just speculation right now, especially since all the info is being sealed and won't be made public until the trial.  Of course we will hear leaks but they can't be trusted at this point. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

TFB12

Of course we are all speculating. What we said and $3.99 will get you a cup of coffee.

But just knowing Hernandez's involvement in the 2012 murder should not get Llyod killed. He probably knew a lot of the dark side and questionable activities of AH.

He must have said something that threatened Hernandez or had tried to blackmail him.

Living well is the best revenge.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to dmo3of4's comment:

why was the car suddenly "found" today?  the other individual in custody must be singing like a canary against AH

Thank GOD.

Sections
Shortcuts