CNN reporting Boston Police impounds SUV believed used in 2012 double murder

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmo3of4. Show dmo3of4's posts

Re: CNN reporting Boston Police impounds SUV believed used in 2012 double murder

why was the car suddenly "found" today?  the other individual in custody must be singing like a canary against AH

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: CNN reporting Boston Police impounds SUV believed used in 2012 double murder

In response to dmo3of4's comment:

why was the car suddenly "found" today?  the other individual in custody must be singing like a canary against AH

Hernandez needs to find a new car rental company, all these cars he rents are driving him to murder scenes.

But in all seriousness, that isn't very bright renting cars in your own name and using them for a crime.  Heck, anyone ever hear of stealing a car that you are going to use for a crime?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

How come the police did not know then that the SUV involved in the shooting back in 2012 was rented by Hernandez? What are they hope to find now, almost a year later? Blue bubble gum stuck under the seat?

Living well is the best revenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

It just keeps getting worse now a suspect in 2 other murders ,this is just mind blowing to me!!So there must have been signs before AH signed the big contract and if so did the pats just look the other way?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

How come the police did not know then that the SUV involved in the shooting back in 2012 was rented by Hernandez? What are they hope to find now, almost a year later? Blue bubble gum stuck under the seat?

Haha I thought it was kinda funny that during the arraignment the DA kept referencing the bubblicious blue bubble gum.

But I bet that Hern's accomplice (the guy who was arrested last night in Bristol) has been ratting him out for all of his past crimes in exchange for a lighter sentence.  They probably knew what kind of car it was, but Hern's accomplice told them which specific one it was, went back through the rental car company's records and have revealed that car as the car used in the crime.  

Hern is about to have a lottt of skeletons coming out of his closet.  What a moron.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

Haha I thought it was kinda funny that during the arraignment the DA kept referencing the bubblicious blue bubble gum.

But I bet that Hern's accomplice (the guy who was arrested last night in Bristol) has been ratting him out for all of his past crimes in exchange for a lighter sentence.  They probably knew what kind of car it was, but Hern's accomplice told them which specific one it was, went back through the rental car company's records and have revealed that car as the car used in the crime.  

Hern is about to have a lottt of skeletons coming out of his closet.  What a moron.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with that IrishMob.  But let me say this... If the guy is ratting out Hernandez then he better find some serious protection because the Latin Kings will find him, inside or outside of prision, and he will be not on this earth any longer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

What you said make sense in a way, but why is Ortiz not placed under protective custody instead of just being held in jail?

BTW, did anyone see the picture of Carlos Ortiz ? (I saw that in Daily Mail. ) He is one scary looking dude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

AH's NEW CARRER SHOT CALLER in Walpole!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Still "back peddling" part time. ..I mean nomad...AH not looking so innocent is he?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What you said make sense in a way, but why is Ortiz not placed under protective custody instead of just being held in jail?

[/QUOTE]

Not sure.  Are we sure those reports are accurate?  Maybe he's being held in protective custody and the media is making it seem like he's in jail?  Either way, I would bet a good amount of money that he's been cooperating with the police ever since his arrest.  He'll be going to prison either way; the question is whether he's going for 20+ for being an accomplice or a minor sentence such as obstruction of justice or a witness that never came forward.  Who knows.

And as TFB12 noted, he better watch his back.  If it's true AH is involved with the LK, loyalty runs thick in that organization and you can bet AH's boys will round him up if he's ratting.

Then again, I heard that Hern might have off'd Lloyd because Lloyd was connecting with some of AH's old gang-related friends so he felt paranoid that they were out to get him so he popped Lloyd.  Who knows.  This is all conjecture at this point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Brady2Welker47

Still "back peddling" part time. ..I mean nomad...AH not looking so innocent is he?

What you you talking about?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Seems to me that the double murder last July is the motive for killing Odin Lloyd.  He was ready to rat Hernandez out.  Pretty simple, case closed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

And as TFB12 noted, he better watch his back.  If it's true AH is involved with the LK, loyalty runs thick in that organization and you can bet AH's boys will round him up if he's ratting.

That's why if Ortiz is state evidence, he needs to be under protective custody. And if he rat out AH and had him convicted as well in that double murder, Ortiz will disappear like Henry Hill in the witness protection program.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Carlos (or Colin) Ortiz  (the article uses both names)

(from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2349985/Aaron-Hernandez-investigated-connection-double-murder-2012-second-suspect-arrested-shooting-NFL-stars-friend.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Seems to me that the double murder last July is the motive for killing Odin Lloyd.  He was ready to rat Hernandez out.  AH will never see the light of day again and he knows it.

this may be true but I doubt the ratting out part. What did Oden stand to gain by ratting him out unless he was trying to save his own b*tt and so far, we dont of him being into anything. Just being a semi pro player. Now I know he could be into all kinds of things, but without that info, I think its premature to assume he was gonna rat. He could have just been upset that he was telling strangers(to A.H.) about his murder. I mean thats not cool no matter WHAT set you claim. Why would Oden( a supposed friend) just offer that info UNLESS the folks were affiliated with the double murder victims and that talk could lead to repurcussions and maybe Oden just dry snitched. Any normal person doesnt just tell others that someone murdered somone one. So he either casually just told his biz or told in order for those people to get back at A.H which in either way could be plenty of motive for a young gang banger. I mean Im no math genius, but 2 murders are worse than one, No? Ok, he offed one guy to avoid going down for offing 2 others. Also, if anyone beleives the story about the 2 cape verdian guys and their biz and all that, I have a bridge for you. These guys are all players.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, did anyone see the picture of Carlos Ortiz ? (I saw that in Daily Mail. ) He is one scary looking dude.

I was on his facebook page last night, there were about a dozen photo's of him but I didn't think he looked scary.  Looked like a thug but didn't strike me as a scary looking person.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I was on his facebook page last night, there were about a dozen photo's of him but I didn't think he looked scary.  Looked like a thug but didn't strike me as a scary looking person.

Did not visit his facebook (I have not sign up), but the picture in Daily Mail had that dead stare. (Did I read too much into that picture?)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

It just keeps getting worse now a suspect in 2 other murders ,this is just mind blowing to me!!So there must have been signs before AH signed the big contract and if so did the pats just look the other way?

I couldn't agree more. This is a big point that is not getting talked about much...yet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with that IrishMob.  But let me say this... If the guy is ratting out Hernandez then he better find some serious protection because the Latin Kings will find him, inside or outside of prision, and he will be not on this earth any longer.

[/QUOTE]

Their referencing the gum cause they found a chewed piece and a shell casing in the van or by the body. Talk about DNA.  I heard that on Sirius NFL channel today. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Ouch.

i think the DA kept referencing the bubble gum was in part to call Hernandez a dumb a$s. it is actually a pretty good piece of evidence in that it holds his dna, and can be traced to the convenient store purchase by AH of the same gum type. It's damming hen you combine it with every other piece of circumstantial evidence.

aH is lucky he doesn't live in texas. He would be summarily executed forthwith For the premeditation and heinous act.

i raised the question of how much did the pats know about his dealings on several threads but got no bites. I think this is a big storyline Because if they did know something and extended him anyway, it speaks volumes to what type if org they are. A part of me thinks they didn't know...because I can't see Kraft getting up before reporters and saying how good of a kid he is knowing anything to the contrary. 

This could be a case of plausible deniability, much like the White House uses. Don't tell the boss everything so he can't be held accountable. Just speculating if they knew and how much.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

PatsLifer

I do not think the brasses in the front office knows.  They would not risk that much money in someone who can ( and did) blow up in their face in short order ( in this case, less than a year). But they should have known him more before giving him such a big contract. I would not think a well run company would elevate someone to senior management without doing more due diligence on the person.

But seems like a fair number of people in the locker rooms know. Look at Matt Light's interview. Someone knew his cursing out Welker.  So how come the coaching staff, who have almost daily contact with the players, know nothing and said nothing?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

[QUOTE]

Seems to me that the double murder last July is the motive for killing Odin Lloyd.  He was ready to rat Hernandez out.  AH will never see the light of day again and he knows it.

maybe odin (dorchester) was trying to extort a bunch of money from hern, he could of been telling him to cough up some serious money or he is going to snitch. then hern just called up some of his boys and took care of him. 

this may be true but I doubt the ratting out part. What did Oden stand to gain by ratting him out unless he was trying to save his own b*tt and so far, we dont of him being into anything. Just being a semi pro player. Now I know he could be into all kinds of things, but without that info, I think its premature to assume he was gonna rat. He could have just been upset that he was telling strangers(to A.H.) about his murder. I mean thats not cool no matter WHAT set you claim. Why would Oden( a supposed friend) just offer that info UNLESS the folks were affiliated with the double murder victims and that talk could lead to repurcussions and maybe Oden just dry snitched. Any normal person doesnt just tell others that someone murdered somone one. So he either casually just told his biz or told in order for those people to get back at A.H which in either way could be plenty of motive for a young gang banger. I mean Im no math genius, but 2 murders are worse than one, No? Ok, he offed one guy to avoid going down for offing 2 others. Also, if anyone beleives the story about the 2 cape verdian guys and their biz and all that, I have a bridge for you. These guys are all players.

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Seems to me that the double murder last July is the motive for killing Odin Lloyd.  He was ready to rat Hernandez out.  Pretty simple, case closed.

Could be.

Sections
Shortcuts