CNNSI headline: Pats flirting with danger regarding Brady contract strategy. And more.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: CNNSI headline: Pats flirting with danger regarding Brady contract strategy. And more.

Actually Kraft has said repeatedly that the Pats are lucky to have Brady and that he expects Brady will be a Patriot for a very long time.  They haven't said anything specific about a contract because they rarely if ever do.  Polian's comments were similar - we expect it to get done but are waiting to see what happens with the CBA.  It was the Colts owner, Jim Irsay, who said Manning would be the league's highest paid player, not Polian. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: CNNSI headline: Pats flirting with danger regarding Brady contract strategy. And more.

You certainly wouldn't have to worry anymore about consecutive sell out streaks and season ticket waiting lists if they ever allowed him to leave.  Kraft didn't get where he is by being stupid. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dear Jerry Springer.  It's BUFFON.  Not BAFOON.  If you do not know this, you are too ignorant to pay any attention to.  Get off your own stage, MORON.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, and as a Sirius radio listener for a few years, Ross is like most of the analysts out there (only exceptions I can find are Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan) mostly wrong, mostly no experience in the front office, and mostly have been complaining about everything the Patriots do, even when they won Superbowls doing it.  Talking heads, my wife calls them.  The only opinions I trust in this are the aforementioned Ryan and Kirwan, and there, they back it up with contract details and solid numbers every time.  When Brady is gone, I will worry.  Until then this is just typical contract stuff, and this is the dead time of year when ANY story gets blown wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

LOL, epic fail by me.  I know it is buffoon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

he is still a monkey's @ss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: CNNSI headline: Pats flirting with danger regarding Brady contract strategy. And more.:
    Oh, and as a Sirius radio listener for a few years, Ross is like most of the analysts out there (only exceptions I can find are Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan) mostly wrong, mostly no experience in the front office, and mostly have been complaining about everything the Patriots do, even when they won Superbowls doing it.  Talking heads, my wife calls them.  The only opinions I trust in this are the aforementioned Ryan and Kirwan, and there, they back it up with contract details and solid numbers every time.  When Brady is gone, I will worry.  Until then this is just typical contract stuff, and this is the dead time of year when ANY story gets blown wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion.
    Posted by Davedsone

Dave, Best Football Talk show I ever listened too. Completely unbiased, well informed and no ax to grind. They just love football. Pat Kirwan Knows everybody. I've been listening since they started and these guys blow everyone away. If they say it then it's in stone as far as I'm concerned.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts