coach cower calls out the colts as PU@#$es

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

coach cower calls out the colts as PU@#$es

he said he thinks Phillup rivers will beat manning in OT and Manning and Polian Will cry so hard they will have the rules changed so that both teams get the ball in OT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: coach cower calls out the colts as PU@#$es

"Puh-leaze! Just another pathetic way of avoiding saying that they wimped out. The Colts organization said that they pulled the players so they wouldn't get injured. Then they played them yesterday where they could get injured. It had nothing to do with the lead. I am going to dub you both Doosh Lords, like the guys from Star Wars who always travel as master and apprentice. You would be the Doosh in training."

Hmmmm.  Still haven't heard your thoughts on why Brady wasn't in on the final drive against the Texans.  If the Colts not playing their starters is "wimping out", why isn't pulling Brady "wimping out"?  I realize that ad hominem attacks are more your style than rational arguments, but I invite you to join the adults in a discussion...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Oh, excuse me, jules, by wimping out I mean that the Colts wimped out by not trying to go undefeated. I have no issue with teams resting their starters once they have gained a playoff spot. They earned that. You really should try and catch up. ud has already tried this tack about 10-12 times with complete failure each time.

Let me sum up for you (though I have already done this earlier - I realize you are still in training):

Last week, the Colts said they rested the starters to prevent injury and that attempting to go undefeated was meaningless. Yesterday, they played those very same starters to get them meaningless personal milestones. So, why are they not playing them and then playing them? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"So, why are they not playing them and then playing them?"

Indeed. Here's another way to look at it: Why was Peyton Manning apologizing to his own fan base and asking for forgiveness? Because the Colts screwed up and they know it. To give Peyton his due, if he had been head coach he never would have pulled himself from that game at that point. He would have marched up the field, scored on the Jets a couple more times, put the game out of reach, and sat himself down, knowing historical perfection was still on track. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

Mabey you should read the thread before starting a new one.  The thread stated that the reason he said it was to show that if the colts loose in OT that Pioli would try to have the OT rules changed.  IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM RESTING THIER STARTERS.  Learn to read you moron.

Sections
Shortcuts