Coach Jimmy Johnson = Pats Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

Coach Jimmy Johnson = Pats Fans

In a world where almost everyone bashes the pats, especially the media, Jimmy Johnson seems to be the media personality that doesn't partake.  In some circumstances he even defends the pats.  For instance:

1) Spygate.  Johnson's response: Everyone does it.  It's not such a big deal.
    2) Jets' accusations about how the Pats started tripping first.  Johnson's reply: The Pats didn't do it as bad as the Jets.
    3) Rex Ryan brings in Byrd for an emotional speech.  Johnson's reply: Who needs these emotional speech's anyways.  If you're not pumped for a playoff game then I don't know what to do say.

Maybe Johnson's just old school coach and hates the Ryan's flamboyance.  Johnson has been around for a while and being a coach is probably more aware of all the dirty stuff that goes on behind the scenes, so he's not taken aback as the other people in the media.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Coach Jimmy Johnson = Pats Fans

He's also really good friends with Belichick. I know they go fishing together every summer. He's an old-school coach that knows winning; it's only natural he doesn't buy into the media circus Fox/ESPN like to create.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Bill Cowher also. The reason for this is simple. They have worked hard and achieved Championship Status.They Are not jealous or Self Righteous and they appreciate good football and what BB has done. Hey, I hated the Cowboys while they were winning but I'll give anyone their due if they earn it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

In Response to Re: Coach Jimmy Johnson = Pats Fans:
    He's also really good friends with Belichick. I know they go fishing together every summer. He's an old-school coach that knows winning; it's only natural he doesn't buy into the media circus Fox/ESPN like to create.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Yeah, that's right. Which makes me sorry I have to put you on ignore because you seem to have a jim rome quote as your sig.

that's troubling.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Maybe later on we can hear him shout out:

"How 'bout them Patriots!!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

I thought that they were already shouting that.

In Response to Re: Coach Jimmy Johnson = Pats Fans:
    Maybe later on we can hear him shout out: "How 'bout them Patriots!!"
    Posted by mrbungle

Sections
Shortcuts