Coach of the Year Candidates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Coach of the Year Candidates

Reid is in honeymoon phase in KC, but remember there were 5/6 probowlers when he came in it's not like these guys are his players. Now we know BB story how many teams survive being gutted up the middle defensively, plus losing the shutdown corner, starting rb, te, wr, and use a big crop of rookies and be 7 and 2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

BB won coach of the year in 2010 mostly with dealing off Moss and going 14-2 with 4 rookies starting on D and 2 on offense.

He didn't deserve it? Who did?

[/QUOTE]

Relax Butmunch, I was giving your father a compliment while also smacking one of your rival trolls. I would think a thank you would be in order. You are so wrapped  up in your anti bb BS you cant even see when someone is praising him. I dont know all the years he won coach of the year. I was stating the years that I thought he was deservant based on other years with so much talent we couldnt lose. like in 07'. I only gave him he nod that year because 16-0 is kind of hard to dispute but we rolled that year for the most part

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

The better question is, why did you first sign in as Meadowland Mike, then to Uncle Rico and now to Bungalow Bill, just to ask that particular question, Bustchise?

lmao

How sad is it that you are just obsessed with who you think are the same posters instead of ever answering the questions posed to you.  It's quite sad.  This must be what your entrire life is about.  Nobody else here cares.  I am far more interested in what somebody has to say than how many accounts you think they have. Get over it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Are Patriots fans really that bitter about the Broncos being a good team that we have to bash them every chance we get?

"We", Bustchise? You're a Pats fan now, Bustchise?  Odd.

Stop responding to me if you're going to pull the bustchise card every time.

Oh please, Bustchise.  You think you can somehow try to sell yourself as someone else at this point under this moniker now?

Seek help.  

I find it funny that Rusty accuses other posters being the same poster on here.  It is obvious they are not, you can clearly tell, yet Rusty continues to keep acting like they are.  What a fraud!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Marvin with the Bungles, Rex with the Jets get my props!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to SilverSun's comment:

Marvin with the Bungles, Rex with the Jets get my props!

Sure, ok, bustchise.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

virtually every person here seems to think that, while saying out of one side of their mouth that GM Belichick is a roster genius because he is able to balance out the roster to provide this incredible depth to deal with injuries, out of the other side is the claim that every injury the Patritos have is so much more devastating than those of other teams. 

I don't say that; and a bunch of others here don't say that. The homers say that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Here's a thought:

If the Chiefs had the same number of injuries happening to key players, expecially on their D, like the Pats are enduring now, would they be 9 - 0?  Look at the teams they have played and how they have been winning.  Not a single offensive TD scored against Buffalo??!!  What happens when they play a team with an offense that can REALLY score which also has a stout D?  Upcoming games against the Broncos, Chargers and Colts may pull back the curtain on this wizard behind this team.

Yes, Reid has done a great job with a team many have thought had a good group of players, even last year, and are putting it together this year.  BB, on the other hand, has had to juggle a constantly changing line-up and still wins.

When you draft and/or sign players with a history of injury (Gronk and Amendola) or depend upon fat old DLmen who then get injured after underperforming in the defense of the run game, you don't get extra credit for not sucking.  The only real difference maker lost was Gronk.  And there was no one but Belichick himself to blame for that one.

Do you know the difference between a GM and a HC? Probably not, you're a jets fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Here's a thought:

If the Chiefs had the same number of injuries happening to key players, expecially on their D, like the Pats are enduring now, would they be 9 - 0?  Look at the teams they have played and how they have been winning.  Not a single offensive TD scored against Buffalo??!!  What happens when they play a team with an offense that can REALLY score which also has a stout D?  Upcoming games against the Broncos, Chargers and Colts may pull back the curtain on this wizard behind this team.

Yes, Reid has done a great job with a team many have thought had a good group of players, even last year, and are putting it together this year.  BB, on the other hand, has had to juggle a constantly changing line-up and still wins.

When you draft and/or sign players with a history of injury (Gronk and Amendola) or depend upon fat old DLmen who then get injured after underperforming in the defense of the run game, you don't get extra credit for not sucking.  The only real difference maker lost was Gronk.  And there was no one but Belichick himself to blame for that one.

Do you know the difference between a GM and a HC? Probably not, you're a jets fan.

No, I thought that they were the same person.  Isn't Belichick the GM and the coach?  Go back in your hole you pile o' puuke.  If you can't learn the game, at least learn a bit about your team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Here's a thought:

This coming from the genius that bashes Belichick the GM for the players he gives Belichick the coach?  Are you that dumb?  It looks that way.  You know that it's the same Belichick, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Here's a thought:

This coming from the genius that bashes Belichick the GM for the players he gives Belichick the coach?  Are you that dumb?  It looks that way.  You know that it's the same Belichick, right?

^ Hilarious stupidity from a jets troll.

Ahhhh, YEAH, ya think?

BB the GM gives BB the HC mostly mediocre players and he along with Brady does wonders with them. DUH. I've been saying that for years here.

Just go dude. You're being such a fool it's embarrassing. Go to Gangrene and chat with folks your same level.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No, I thought that they were the same person.  Isn't Belichick the GM and the coach?  Go back in your hole you pile o' puuke.  If you can't learn the game, at least learn a bit about your team. 

Even a jets fan can't be this dense. Or can they?

You realize the thread topic is....

COACH

of the Year...

right?

So that means we are judging the job being done as coach, whether the GM is the same person or not, right?

Run along, you're becoming tediously stupid at this point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Here's a thought:

^ Hilarious stupidity from a jets troll.

Ahhhh, YEAH, ya think?

BB the GM gives BB the HC mostly mediocre players and he along with Brady does wonders with them. DUH. I've been saying that for years here.

Just go dude. You're being such a fool it's embarrassing. Go to Gangrene and chat with folks your same level.

Learn the game, clown.  At least, learn your team.  What kind of chump thinks that a coach who knows EXACTLY what kind of players he wants, goes and gets the wrong players.  My god, you are an imbecile.  Do me a favor.  Put me on ignore and NEVER EVER respond to my posts again.  You are far too stupid for me to waste any more time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Learn the game, clown.  At least, learn your team.  What kind of chump thinks that a coach who knows EXACTLY what kind of players he wants, goes and gets the wrong players.  My god, you are an imbecile.  Do me a favor.  Put me on ignore and NEVER EVER respond to my posts again.  You are far too stupid for me to waste any more time.

I pinched out a loaf with more brains than you earlier today. LMAO@U

It doesn't matter who the GM is MORON. It doesn't matter who brought the players. The question is about how well they COACH; about how much they are getting out of what they have!

According to your demented logic if a guy is HC and GM he gets judged twice for the COTY award. LMAO@U again

I would no sooner ignore you than ignore a cockroach infestation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

COACH

of the Year...

right?

So that means we are judging the job being done as coach, whether the GM is the same person or not, right?

My god, you need to stop.  You are just as much of a fool as Harvey.  He sets the bar pretty high.  You are trying to give the guy who picked his own players extra credit for coaching the guys he got to pick himself.  Some here have said your old.  I think you must be some teenie bopper.  Tell me, genius, when a HC also coaches an offense or a defense, who do you blame for the success or failure of that unit.  The head coach or the coordinator?  Please don't respond.  You'll just continue to look like a fool.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

COACH

of the Year...

right?

My god, you need to stop.  You are just as much of a fool as Harvey.  He sets the bar pretty high.  You are trying to give the guy who picked his own players extra credit for coaching the guys he got to pick himself.  Some here have said your old.  I think you must be some teenie bopper.  Tell me, genius, when a HC also coaches an offense or a defense, who do you blame for the success or failure of that unit.  The head coach or the coordinator?  Please don't respond.  You'll just continue to look like a fool.

You actually make Rusty look intelligent. That's REAL hard to do. Because he's not that in the least.

But at least he can understand the difference between the GM and HC jobs.

Really, you jets fans are BY FAR the dumbest in football. Not even close. Is it some NY/NJ state law that anybody with an IQ over 75 must be a Giants fan?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

It doesn't matter who the GM is MORON. It doesn't matter who brought the players. The question is about how well they COACH; about how much they are getting out of what they have!

According to your demented logic if a guy is HC and GM he gets judged twice for the COTY award. LMAO@U again

It doesn't matter that a coach picked the players he's coaching?  You're a fool.  If you are the coach and the GM there is NO SEPARATION in your job.  You are your own boss.  You have nobody to answer to, you have final say over everything. You think Bob Kraft is going to give coach Belichick a  big extension because it was GM Belichick that signed a bunch of questionable players.  I bet you do think that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are trying to give the guy who picked his own players extra credit for coaching the guys he got to pick himself. 

And you're trying to say some other coach, that was dealt marginal players by someone else but got a lot out of them, gets more credit for coaching them up than BB because he didn't pick them. TOTALLY STUPID logic.

What don't you get about "WHO" picked the players has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with "how well they are coached"?

LMAO I love making Rusty and jets fans look stupid. Easy as that is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

COACH

of the Year...

right?

You actually make Rusty look intelligent. That's REAL hard to do. Because he's not that in the least.

But at least he can understand the difference between the GM and HC jobs.

Really, you jets fans are BY FAR the dumbest in football. Not even close. Is it some NY/NJ state law that anybody with an IQ over 75 must be a Giants fan?

Yeah ok, I don't understand the difference in the jobs.  You think BB has different outfits he wears when he's runnig a practice compared to when he's talking to agents. Maybe he turns his sweatshirt inside out?  He must have two separate offices, right?  You have to be Harvey. There cannot be two as dumb as you.  You see, when it's two differnt people do two differnt jobs there is a line to be drawn.  When it's one, there is not. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It doesn't matter that a coach picked the players he's coaching?  You're a fool.  If you are the coach and the GM there is NO SEPARATION in your job. 

Of course there is bonehead. Two very different tasks requiring very different skill sets.

Get help.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

You are trying to give the guy who picked his own players extra credit for coaching the guys he got to pick himself. 

And you're trying to say some other coach, that was dealt marginal players by someone else but got a lot out of them, gets more credit for coaching them up than BB because he didn't pick them. TOTALLY STUPID logic.

What don't you get about "WHO" picked the players has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with "how well they are coached"?

Tell me genius, who knows what kind of player he wants on the team more than the coach?  Who knows the coaching style and the player that fits it better than the coach? Is it some other guy?  Ok, Harvey, whatever you say.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

It doesn't matter that a coach picked the players he's coaching?  You're a fool.  If you are the coach and the GM there is NO SEPARATION in your job. 

Of course there is bonehead. Two very different tasks requiring very different skill sets.

Get help.

So, you think that Belichick has two offices right?  He must.  With those very different skill sets.  I guess you can make a further distinction between a cap guy and a GM.  It's not the GMs fault, it was the cap guy.  Sure ok, Harvey.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Now you're claiming that you are better qualified to judge the chosen players for a given coach than the coach himself?  Oh my, this keeps getting better and better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah ok, I don't understand the difference in the jobs.  You think BB has different outfits he wears when he's runnig a practice compared to when he's talking to agents. Maybe he turns his sweatshirt inside out?  He must have two separate offices, right?

It isn't hard to grasp, even for a jets fan. Is it?

A GM brings in players, does contracts, manages the cap etc.

A HC gameplans, decides who to play, manages the game itself, etc.

Two different things.

Got it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Now you're claiming that you are better qualified to judge the chosen players for a given coach than the coach himself?  Oh my, this keeps getting better and better.

Who said anything about me choosing anything? Are you drunk, or just nuts?

That depends if the coach is any damned good at judging players, don't it? Do you grasp that somebody could be a great coach and not be very good at judging untested talent? Do you?

You really don't even understand what being a coach is do you?

Sections
Shortcuts