Coaching lost this game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

Coaching lost this game

The Cards are dumb (for running the ball and fumble) but we are worst today by dumb conseritive football. Hard to believe we didnt try and move closer, no excuses, dumb football. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GS1897. Show GS1897's posts

Re: Coaching lost this game

Never liked McDaniels the first time around. And I still don't think he's anything great. I always though his playcalling was suspect. But Randy Moss did a lot to cover it up..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

some of the worst game management in the BB era.  Settling for the fg was a disaster waiting to happen. They were moving the ball well at the end. Why settle for the TD instead of going for the fg. I am so damn mad!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

I mean settle for the fg instead of going for the TD!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

In response to patriot-fan-74's comment:

some of the worst game management in the BB era.  Settling for the fg was a disaster waiting to happen. They were moving the ball well at the end. Why settle for the TD instead of going for the fg. I am so damn mad!!!!!!!

i agree, im in shock

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sure. But I'm really starting to be concerned with dropped passes. They have been a bane to us for a while now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

This ^

We totally went soft, had zero back up plans for a non 2 TE set because Hern was injured. Defense did fine, special teams killed us big time. Overall we sucked all around.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Pats have great coaches but they seemed shocked by the Hernandez injury and they did not know how to handle it. The end of the first half was a total mess too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goosedaddy. Show goosedaddy's posts

I agree one hundred percent, is this league fixed or something. Why did we run the ball 15 out of the first 20 plays( not an actual count, it sure seemed that way though) when even without Hernandez we still have alot of great recievers. Its like they were afraid to let Brady drop back. I thought Obrien leaving was a blessing, but I want him back now. McDaniels coming back is a joke. How did he do in Denver and St Louis? He needs to go and take Loyld with him. This was awful, they looked like they were trying to lose. I'm not sure its not the WWF Football league. No way we could you lose to that team, without trying to.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Settling for the Fg is the right call but we could have at least moved it closer then 40 yards. Although the Cards just fumbled trying to run out the clock.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I'm not saying you have to go for a TD but since when is a 40 yard fg is a gimme. The Pats had easily scored a td (called back obviously) and the Cards were clearly in shock over the fumble. The Pats could have easily gotten closer and with 50 seconds left this team could easily have gotten it within the 10 yars line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Everytime they tried to move closer there would be a penalty called.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

wwf or wwe

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to funinCA's comment:

The Cards are dumb (for running the ball and fumble) but we are worst today by dumb conseritive football. Hard to believe we didnt try and move closer, no excuses, dumb football. 

Did you watch the game? You can't move closer wen you keep getting flags thrown at you. Legitimate flags

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Want to know why we lost?

Third Down Efficiency 5/15 - 33%

Red Zone Efficiency 1/3 - 33%

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

They got a first down after the fumble easily. Gronkowski's second flag was when they were just killing time if I remember correctly. Woodhead was far enough down the field when Gronkowski's holding happened that they did not lose yardage just a TD (which is much worse I guess).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to funinCA's comment:

Did you watch the game? You can't move closer wen you keep getting flags thrown at you. Legitimate flags

you telling me the offense cannot run a play wihtout commiting a penalty?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I didn't mind the game plan. Execution on offense was awful especially on the offensive line. If the Pats stick to what they're trying to accomplish They'll be lkicking butt at the end of the year and everyone will be happy that we have a good running game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:

Yeah that and choking.

44 years

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Horrifying play calling by Josh today, just a bush league job and BB throwing that challenge flag killed an important TO.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You seem a little angry rexy child. Does the number 44 bother you? Don't worry it will change to 45 soon enough.

Sections
Shortcuts