Cole back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Cole back

CB depth back to 5.  Kline cut. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Cole back

I actually like Cole....one of the few that I saw that can turn his head back for the ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Kline cut with injury designation?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Haven't heard.  But don't be surprised if after BB takes a look at all his new O linemen in practice today, one or more gets cut and Kline comes back.  BB's auditioning players now to see who can win those last two or three slots.  I suspect more revolving doors over the next two or three days.  Then things will settle down as they focus on Buffalo, but there will be a few more moves next week too, I suspect. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I actually like Cole....one of the few that I saw that can turn his head back for the ball.

I think he's a reasonable second back-up, plus he has special teams value.  I like him on the back part of the CB depth chart.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We're going to see a lot of the same players getting cut and re-signed...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh great, just when I tought we got rid of him.

In response to tanbass' comment:

Only reason he is turning his head is because he always get's beat.... bad.  Has time to turn his head and still can't make a play on the ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Cole has much more special team value than Kline and Kline will make it the PS (think the first 5 put on the PS are all on the defense side of the ball)   . . . they will sign a PS running back or wideout and a QB and that will finish the PS. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Can Marquice Cole break Ross Ventrone's record of the number of times being cut and re-sign?

Living well is the best revenge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

nothing unexpected here...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Championship

"Defense Wins Championships"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Just my guess, but Kline is the guy they want most to sneak onto the practice squad. 

Everybody else has a full practice squad now, and GMs are unwilling to go back on their promises to other agents, so they can't cut their existing practice squad guys.  That's the hope.

Nobody wants Cole -- little or no upside for a marginal experienced player.  So cut him, keep Kline on the 53, then switch.  Two-step.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Can Marquice Cole break Ross Ventrone's record of the number of times being cut and re-sign?

Living well is the best revenge.

lol. no one is going to break ventrones record!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Just my guess, but Kline is the guy they want most to sneak onto the practice squad. 

Everybody else has a full practice squad now, and GMs are unwilling to go back on their promises to other agents, so they can't cut their existing practice squad guys.  That's the hope.

Nobody wants Cole -- little or no upside for a marginal experienced player.  So cut him, keep Kline on the 53, then switch.  Two-step.

I agree with this.  Not a big cole fan here. 

Sections
Shortcuts