Collie is back

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Collie is back

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rkarp had his observation post saying he believes Dobson may have a fractured foot. if that's the case i doubt we even see him this playoffs....

That's not an "observation" post. It's a rumor monger moron post RKrap picks up some guess work or heresay via someone in the Pats press and then he just guesses. MOst of the time he is 100% wrong. He said Hooman was going to IR and then we see him making a circus catch in Miami for crying out loud.

You need to learn a thing or two about sources, Joe.  Always check the source and go to the source.

If Dobson broke his foot, he'd be IRd by now because that's at least a month or more for healing and rehab.  

They wouldn't bestanding around confused with what to do with that. Collie was never going anywhere. They will carry him into the postseason. Cole might even be back as well if his injury is ok in 10 days. He's great on STs so it just depends of BB considers Cole healthy or not.

People are getting confused as to why BB releases certain position and brings back other positions. It has to do with juggling injuries by spot on the roster. He may need to rob Peter to pay Paul which is what he did last week with McCourty and Dennard down. No one does this better, which is another strength of BB.

I've never seen a GM or coach use a Practice Squad or the FA line better than BB.

He takes the PS so seriously and this is a good reason why.  We can list the names off through the years for days on end. Poteat, Moreland, Moore, etc, etc.  

[/QUOTE]

If you read my statement you will see I never confirmed nor denied what Rkarp said. I merely said Rkarp thinks it could be a fracture and if that is the case, I do not think we see Dobson the rest of the year.

I never said oh Rkarp said its a fracture its true, Dobson is done!

I never said oh Rkarp is liar its false Dobson is fine.

I just pointed out what he hypothisized and said if thats the case he's done.

also, it could be a minor fracture and he can still play on it through pain. If its a break he's done. He could play through a slight fracture imo

I know how to check sources dude its alright

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Recognize that this means someone is likely to miss the Jan 11 game but I do like Collie. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

I like Collie. Glad he is back again!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rkarp had his observation post saying he believes Dobson may have a fractured foot. if that's the case i doubt we even see him this playoffs....

[/QUOTE]

That's not an "observation" post. It's a rumor monger moron post RKrap picks up some guess work or heresay via someone in the Pats press and then he just guesses. MOst of the time he is 100% wrong. He said Hooman was going to IR and then we see him making a circus catch in Miami for crying out loud.

You need to learn a thing or two about sources, Joe.  Always check the source and go to the source.

If Dobson broke his foot, he'd be IRd by now because that's at least a month or more for healing and rehab.  

They wouldn't bestanding around confused with what to do with that. Collie was never going anywhere. They will carry him into the postseason. Cole might even be back as well if his injury is ok in 10 days. He's great on STs so it just depends of BB considers Cole healthy or not.

People are getting confused as to why BB releases certain position and brings back other positions. It has to do with juggling injuries by spot on the roster. He may need to rob Peter to pay Paul which is what he did last week with McCourty and Dennard down. No one does this better, which is another strength of BB.

I've never seen a GM or coach use a Practice Squad or the FA line better than BB.

He takes the PS so seriously and this is a good reason why.  We can list the names off through the years for days on end. Poteat, Moreland, Moore, etc, etc.  

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Mr President! Are you leading the free world from home today?  You were up pretty late last night.  You must be exhausted.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.  Jealous much?  How's the movie theater during the holidays? Super busy?

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Jealous?  Hmmm, jealous of what? Jealous that you stay up until 2 in the morning to post on BDC?  Jealous that you claim to have an IQ of 150+?  Jealous that you claim to have a photographic memory, yet continue to post lies/ and/or completely inaccurate info?  Jealous that you have attempted to compare yourself to JFK when you were mocked off to beddy-by-time?  Yep, sooooo jealous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It just too bad BB doesn't play the guy.  Best weapon on the team and he's just rotting on the sidelines

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your childish jealousy is delicious. Rkarp brings something to the forum that few, if any others, bring. Fact. Instead of being jealous just say thank you. You call out people all the time for not being what/who they say they are. Very indicative of an unhappy and insecure juvenile.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Collie . . . we need more German Sheppards out there!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your childish jealousy is delicious. Rkarp brings something to the forum that few, if any others, bring. Fact. Instead of being jealous just say thank you. You call out people all the time for not being what/who they say they are. Very indicative of an unhappy and insecure juvenile.  

[/QUOTE]

ya know, its crazy. I never post under different names, never have, never will. I have never been thrown off of BDC in almost 6000 posts.

I post things I am told or that I hear as a matter of interest and discussion on the board. I am not working thru an editor that needs to double and triple check facts , I am not dropping names, I am not posting childish photos. I am simply putting out stuff I hear for discusion, yet one guy needs to turn every single thread into a finger pointing excercise of he said/she said.

I have requested Russell put me on ignore, and have also requested he not reply to my posts. He simply cannot do it. He follows me around, hangs on my every word, yet lies or puts words in my mouth that never came out of my mouth.  YOu call it jealousy, I find it creepy.

I have never, nor will I ever, point to anything I hear as fact. I have also included that some one told me something, and that very same person told some one else the exact opposite of what I was told. THats how the PAts operate. I can post what I hear, or I can keep my mouth shut. I happen to think it is fun to post and discuss, until you know who chimes in... 

Lets watch the other shoe drop and Russell will chime in with "LIAR!" and NitWitts will post his picture of a creepy lizard, what ever that is supposed to mean. Can you imagine coming to a football forum, and never saying anything about fotball, but following people around and posting the same picture over and over? How sad is that? 

Do not take anything I say as fact, only as heresay. Discuss, or dont, or even put me on ignore. If I post something you find interest, if I am on the board I will discuss it back and forth with you. Simple as that..no allies, no minions, no trolls, no agenda.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Dobson reaggravated a stress fracture in his foot. Reiss reported that he expects him to go on IR soon. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It just too bad BB doesn't play the guy.  Best weapon on the team and he's just rotting on the sidelines

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Don't get it either. Could he be worried about the legal liability of Collie suffering long-term effects from another concussion? I know he signed away any liability to the team but I wonder whether that would stick in an egregious injury case. Otherwise, Collie is an awesome route runner and has safe hands and should be a great weapon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree and that's a bummer, but we all know Collie will be where he's supposed to be and it looks like he has reliable hands too...he doesn't that size and speed like Dobson, but I'll take it. The offense will have the look of three slot receivers - which isn't a good thing - hopefully Thompkins will be able to get free on the outside. 

The defense will need to play out of their minds to advance us to a super bowl this year.

[/QUOTE]

Ha. 

Three slot WRs is essentially it. C'est la vie. 

At any rate, when Thompkins isn't dropping the football, he can stretch the field a little ... was he at practice?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't know who BB is going to give a holiday to, but Collie is back and he's a reliable receiver he caught 6 passes in very limited reps, but 4 of the 6 were for important first downs. With both Dennard and DMac expected back for the playoffs, either Green or Davis could be released. Or as everyone here seems too think they could place either Boyce or Dobson on IR depending who has the more dibilitating injury...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dobson reaggravated a stress fracture in his foot. Reiss reported that he expects him to go on IR soon. 

[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/49745/patriots-with-mike-reiss

That looks like the long and short of it. 

At 1:00 pm Reiss said it was his "educated guess."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Need to use this guy alot. Glad he was still available. hope he's not sick of being jerked around.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

These playoff games are all on Brady, plain and simple.  Line up under center and hand the ball off 40 times = win.  Warnings are out People.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

These playoff games are all on Brady, plain and simple.  Line up under center and hand the ball off 40 times = win.  Warnings are out People.  

[/QUOTE]

Bingo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ya know, its crazy. I never post under different names, never have, never will. I have never been thrown off of BDC in almost 6000 posts.

I post things I am told or that I hear as a matter of interest and discussion on the board. I am not working thru an editor that needs to double and triple check facts , I am not dropping names, I am not posting childish photos. I am simply putting out stuff I hear for discusion, yet one guy needs to turn every single thread into a finger pointing excercise of he said/she said.

I have requested Russell put me on ignore, and have also requested he not reply to my posts. He simply cannot do it. He follows me around, hangs on my every word, yet lies or puts words in my mouth that never came out of my mouth.  YOu call it jealousy, I find it creepy.

I have never, nor will I ever, point to anything I hear as fact. I have also included that some one told me something, and that very same person told some one else the exact opposite of what I was told. THats how the PAts operate. I can post what I hear, or I can keep my mouth shut. I happen to think it is fun to post and discuss, until you know who chimes in... 

Lets watch the other shoe drop and Russell will chime in with "LIAR!" and NitWitts will post his picture of a creepy lizard, what ever that is supposed to mean. Can you imagine coming to a football forum, and never saying anything about fotball, but following people around and posting the same picture over and over? How sad is that? 

Do not take anything I say as fact, only as heresay. Discuss, or dont, or even put me on ignore. If I post something you find interest, if I am on the board I will discuss it back and forth with you. Simple as that..no allies, no minions, no trolls, no agenda.

[/QUOTE]

No need to explain yourself rkarp, most of us around here enjoy the information you share in here.  Most of us don't have a reading disability and we read understand when you write you "heard" such and such.  Most of us know that Rusty makes incorrect statements here all the time and then abandons the conversation once he has been proven wrong.  Most of us know what Rusty is all about on this forum so don't let it get to you.  Keep sharing what you hear or observe, we appreciate all the info.